- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
lol... That's a neat little site, and that new Bioshock stuff you posted is awesome!


I think you should have like, all the projects you've done as grayed out CSP's, and everything you revamp and upload, as a colored in CSP :D It makes sense. And I'm looking forward to all the revamps!

July 30, 2011, 02:49:32 PM #1728 Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 02:51:40 PM by Gotenks
Dabura looks awesome so far but too bad i have planed ganon. for piccolo if i ever make a DBZ PSA over ganon.

anyway not many ideas for a Dabura moveset only in afew ep. of DBZ and that with turn ppl to stone not sure is possible :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Weenie on July 29, 2011, 10:52:17 PMInfiniteSmashTeam? Where have I heard this...?

I have no idea, even googling infinite smash doesnt come up with anything similar.

Edit: I see your Sephiroth as well now. :>.>:

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on July 29, 2011, 11:30:28 PMlol... That's a neat little site, and that new Bioshock stuff you posted is awesome!

Its planned to not be "little" in the coming days, and with the 500 hits success in one day i'd say Infinite Smash Team has a good chance at making it big some day.

Anyways glad you like the Bioshock stuff. :P

Quote from: sp147 on July 29, 2011, 11:55:44 PMNice Bioshock stuff Shad :)

Thanks pal. ;D Do you play Bioshock sp?

Quote from: xZedkiel on July 30, 2011, 01:43:27 PMI think you should have like, all the projects you've done as grayed out CSP's, and everything you revamp and upload, as a colored in CSP :D It makes sense. And I'm looking forward to all the revamps!

thats a good idea. :>.>: im defininetly going to consider doing this.

Quote from: Gotenks on July 30, 2011, 02:49:32 PMDabura looks awesome so far but too bad i have planed ganon. for piccolo if i ever make a DBZ PSA over ganon. anyway not many ideas for a Dabura moveset only in afew ep. of DBZ and that with turn ppl to stone not sure is possible :D

I think the stone spit would be impossible, oh well he will serve well as another slot for picollo.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


i will for sure add Dabura in my roster
not really becoz it is one of my fav. DBZ char. but cuz he is from DBZ !!! :D and i think the vertex will be awesome anyway
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

The vertex is gonna look sexy. Can't wait to start texturing him ;)

Your welcome man, and no, I've never played it before
but I know some friends that do, so I'll check it out when i get the chance :D

Charmander [Pokepark: Wii] - since this is in green text now and not yellow like before does that mean you scrapped the one you were working on before and started over?

Quote from: CeeNL on July 31, 2011, 02:26:21 PM
Charmander [Pokepark: Wii] - since this is in green text now and not yellow like before does that mean you scrapped the one you were working on before and started over?
well... he still has a teaser for it.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on July 30, 2011, 09:43:38 PM
I have no idea, even googling infinite smash doesnt come up with anything similar.

Edit: I see your Sephiroth as well now. :>.>:
I'm having this Sephiroth unwillingly, though. <.<

Quote from: ShadowSnake on July 30, 2011, 09:43:38 PM
I have no idea, even googling infinite smash doesnt come up with anything similar.

Edit: I see your Sephiroth as well now. :>.>:
It's a long story why he's like this.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


7 ppl who dont see there is a good vertex coming
or just 7 ppl who hate DBZ cuz of Annoying fanboys and they sure never have watched it so you can´t hate something you never have watched
these are the reason for vote on option nr 2.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Gotenks on July 31, 2011, 05:26:27 PM
7 ppl who dont see there is a good vertex coming
or just 7 ppl who hate DBZ cuz of Annoying fanboys and they sure never have watched it so you can´t hate something you never have watched
these are the reason for vote on option nr 2.
i like DBZ too but dabura isnt a character i care about  i mean he didnt affect the show at all when he disapeared every bad thing he had done has undone krillin and picollo  were normal he only had a very quick fight with gohan and that has it for the character so i dont really fell  anything for him but i didnt vote yet  and not sure if i will there isnt any choice  i identify with xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 31, 2011, 05:36:16 PM #1739 Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 06:49:29 PM by Gotenks
it not just dabura it just ppl who voted i hate DBZ and dont really care shadowsnake is hard working on a DBZ hack

a DBZ vertex is same as all other vertexs
one person that working hard to get that vertex as good as possible
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later