Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 14
Author Topic: Thinking outside the (Brawl)Box, a message to KCMM hackers  (Read 53905 times)
Velen
Resident Lucario
Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #45 on: January 02, 2011, 11:21:34 PM »

People are writing article-sized posts, an yet nobody bothered quoting me...Huh.

My last post pretty much states my opinion on the issue.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

hughie
    Special Access

• Awards Renowned Hacker Hot Topic >9000 Concerned Elector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #46 on: January 03, 2011, 05:04:43 AM »

Actually, heres another thing.
    Shadow is just as popular as Sonic.
    I know for a fact that Shadow has almost as much Fanboys as Sonic.
    When Mastaklo released Shadow, do you think they'd all be just dumb enoungh to not do anything?
    Really guys.
    If you guys hate Shadow hacks so much, then just freaking stop them from releasing them.
    Just complaining about how you guys hate Shadow and there's so many of them isn't going to do any good.
    What, do you think the "Shadow makers" will read this and stop?
    They won't, at all.

End of Shadow Topic, moving on please.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #47 on: January 03, 2011, 10:09:59 AM »

Actually, heres another thing.
    Shadow is just as popular as Sonic.
    I know for a fact that Shadow has almost as much Fanboys as Sonic.
    When Mastaklo released Shadow, do you think they'd all be just dumb enoungh to not do anything?
    Really guys.
    If you guys hate Shadow hacks so much, then just freaking stop them from releasing them.
    Just complaining about how you guys hate Shadow and there's so many of them isn't going to do any good.
    What, do you think the "Shadow makers" will read this and stop?
    They won't, at all.

End of Shadow Topic, moving on please.

No one hates Shadow, just Shadow spammerz~

EDIT:
    I don't know if Gamma was linking to the report that was on that Shadow hack earlier but I took a screenshot because I knew that it wasn't going to stay forever and it was to funny, but here it is.

People, stop reporting them for silly reasons, it's also not against the rules to spam Shadows. <_<
    « Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 10:14:06 AM by Wolfric » Logged

Chuy
    KC's Mexican Resident
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #48 on: January 03, 2011, 11:09:23 AM »

Anybody else notice the new brawlvault logo? XD
    Looks like we got our wish

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #49 on: January 03, 2011, 11:12:54 AM »

Yes!

Link40
    Extreme Kitten

You can not resist the power of the Wunderwaffe !

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2011, 11:27:42 AM »

I wanted to post this Gamma Ridley xD
    I was lmao when I saw this !

Who put it ?

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2011, 11:28:42 AM »

I'm guessing picano, he is the Brawl Vault graphics dude.

✿Zelia✿
    ✿Lady of Ballads✿
    Angel Kitten

"My Heart is Singing!"

• Awards Heart Container Ceiling Cat Fiery Topic KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #52 on: January 03, 2011, 11:29:54 AM »

Well shadow not the only one in the vault that people post alot, there is Midna and Mewtwo.
    « Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 11:31:43 AM by Memories » Logged

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

DrKoala
    ­Tactical Disaster
    Special Access

­

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #53 on: January 03, 2011, 11:36:58 AM »

Well shadow not the only one in the vault that people post alot, there is Midna and Mewtwo.

Yes, but you'll have to admit that the Midna hacks pretty much stopped appearing after I released my true form Midna, and Black Boo released his Imp Midna.
    The same could almost be said about Mewtwo after mariokart64n's, if it wasn't for all these "Melee packs".

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2011, 11:42:10 AM »

Yes, but you'll have to admit that the Midna hacks pretty much stopped appearing after I released my true form Midna, and Black Boo released his Imp Midna.
    The same could almost be said about Mewtwo after mariokart64n's, if it wasn't for all these "Melee packs".

I agree with you on the topic of Midna: before there were only textures of her, and while there were a lot of Midnas, it doesn't even compare to the number of Shadows.

The thing about Mewtwo, however, is that a good majority of them were different. I've seen some prety unique textures of Mewtwo, such as a Groudon textured one or a Rayquaza one. Their changes weren't really as subtlee and negligible as the changes to the Shadow hacks.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2011, 12:00:49 PM »

I <3 the new icon.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #56 on: January 03, 2011, 12:05:38 PM »

Yes!

LMAO XD I wasn't expecting that! (I don't like it, though..)

It's diferent, most of them are textures from before vertexing was possible, and the ones of these times are about 3, none of which are just textures over a vertex, rather, 3 diferent vertexes (Including this), which is not the case with Shadow, where everyone uses the same base Vertex and move a bit the spikes/use a diferent color palette etc. <_< (Plus, no one felt the Midna numbers 'til speaking about this hadow madness.)

Victory Badguy
    Slightly Different
    Holy Kitten

Electrolytes!

• Awards Staff Helper KCMM Veteran Pin Collector Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #57 on: January 03, 2011, 12:08:09 PM »

Wow, glad I found this topic, because I agree with pretty much everything that's been said here.  There are too many repeat hacks on the vault.  Shadow is the chief perpetrator, but hacks like Cloud, Sephiroth, Mewtwo and Roy are also to blame.

Honestly, I'm just mad the people refuse to make hacks for things that haven't been hacked before.  There are hundreds of comics/games/cartoons/etc that haven't been represented in Brawl.  But, people still keep on churning out hacks of characters that have already been done tens of times before.

It's sad, really :'(
    « Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 12:16:39 PM by Victory Badguy » Logged

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #58 on: January 03, 2011, 12:28:11 PM »

Wow, glad I found this topic, because I agree with pretty much everything that's been said here.  There are too many repeat hacks on the vault.  Shadow is the chief perpetrator, but hacks like Cloud, Sephiroth, Mewtwo and Roy are also to blame.

Honestly, I'm just mad the people refuse to make hacks for things that haven't been hacked before.  There are hundreds of comics/games/cartoons/etc that haven't been represented in Brawl.  But, people still keep on churning out hacks of characters that have already been done tens of times before.

It's diferent for Sephiroth and Roy, since they're or were still looking for a REAL representation (Vertex), Sephiroth may have gotten it with Aafyre's, and after his, I've not seen another Sephiroth be made other than his recolors. Roy? He haven't gotten his representation perfectly made.

After Akari's and BY's Cloud's vertexes, and a KH one, I haven't seen another one made (another submission of Cloud), since those 3 are technically perfectly made.

^ These are not the same cases of Shadow, who got his perfectly made Vertex near the beginning, and after that, another 60 submissions of him came.

Victory Badguy
    Slightly Different
    Holy Kitten

Electrolytes!

• Awards Staff Helper KCMM Veteran Pin Collector Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #59 on: January 03, 2011, 12:35:55 PM »

It's diferent for Sephiroth and Roy, since they're or were still looking for a REAL representation (Vertex), Sephiroth may have gotten it with Aafyre's, and after his, I've not seen another Sephiroth be made other than his recolors. Roy? He haven't gotten his representation perfectly made.

After Akari's and BY's Cloud's vertexes, and a KH one, I haven't seen another one made (another submission of Cloud), since those 3 are technically perfectly made.

^ These are not the same cases of Shadow, who got his perfectly made Vertex near the beginning, and after that, another 60 submissions of him came.
    I suppose that you're right about those three.  My bad.  I guess that I was over-exaggerating because I'm tiered of seeing hacks for characters that have already been made, which include Cloud, Sephy and Roy.

It's not like people aren't asking for new characters, either.  If you go to the request boards, you'll find plenty of requests for new characters.  It's just that people aren't listening to these requests, and unfortunately, there isn't a solution to this problem.

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 14
    Print
    Jump to: