Kratos Aurion v.2.25...Updated 3-11-11 @5:00PM

Started by DivineOverlord, January 01, 2011, 02:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

January 01, 2011, 02:05:17 AM Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 01:07:58 AM by DivineOverlord








DivineOverlord Marth is actually the prerequisite to my Kratos PSA. I tried my best to keep Kratos Original with his moveset for the release of version 1.0. Version 2.0 will just perfect his motion file and spells. ANYWAYS BACK TO VERSION 1.0!!!!

Here are the videos I referenced when creating his moveset and spells.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doQ5gibriV8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZKH3ADQO0E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH1T69o487k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKRZHElsTgw&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II76Ku2G29E&NR=1

His Moveset is pretty complex so pay attention XD

General Modes in the PSA
-Overdrive – Use up taunt once you have 120% of damages to go into overdrive mode and to recover
         20%. Overdrive mode lasts for a limited amount of time depending on your actions.
-Fire Spell mode- Use Down Taunt to enable fire and earth spells via Down B special
-Lightning Spell Mode- Use Side Taunt to enable lightning and wind spells via Down B special
-Light Spell Mode- Use Up Taunt to enable light and water spells via Down B special.

---------------Moveset------------------------
Overdrive- once you get 120% of damages use up taunt to go into overdrive mode for a limited time.


-Up Taunt—First Aid—you won't recover if your damage is less than 5%, if greater than 120% you'll recover 20% of damages.


-A Attack – Kratos Slash 1 – Horizontal Slash
-AA Attack – Kratos Slash 2 – Vertical Slash
-AA HOLD—Kratos Slash 3 followed by Kratos Attack 100
-Side A – Demon Fang – Releases a shockwave along the ground.


-Down A—Sonic Thrust—a super fast attack that thrusts into you with sharp winds.


-UP A—Hell Pyre – Performs a Skyward Slash followed by a fire ball shot to the ground.


-Sideways UP A— Skyward Demon Fang – Releases a shockwave into the air.

-Smash Side A— Fierced Demon Fang – Does a small jump and slams his sword to the ground producing a forced shockwave.


-Smash Up A—Light Spear – Spins into the air and after that dashes into his foe with a sharp thrust.



-Smash Down A—Demon Swarm – multiple thrusts followed by a skyward slash.


-Dash Attack slightly modified

-Ariel Attacks Slightly modified


-Neutral B Special—Lightning Blade--->Hold A to chain to Super Lightning Blade :af:


-Full Charged Neutral B Special—Super Lightning Blade


-Side B—DARK SERPENT--> IF YOU HOLD B HE WILL EXECUTE IT MANY TIMES


-UP B—Light Spear followed by a down slash if you hold the A button.



-Down B—Spell Cast

------Fire mode-----
First Charge- Fire Ball


Second Charge- Grave


Third Charge
- Explosion – Originally I was trying to make it look like Eruption so I changed it to Explosion from Star Ocean 2 (Celine's Spell)


-----Lightning Mode-------
First Charge- Lightning- A Bolt of Lightning falls from the sky and stuns the enemy.


Second Charge- Cyclone- A tornado that pulls you in.


Third Charge- Thunder Blade – A huge sword falls from the sky and emits electrical pulses.


-------Light Mode-------
First Charge- Guardian Field – Lasts temporarily and recovers 1 HP and grants super armor resistance up to 10% of damage.

Second Charge- Spread- A spell from Tails of Eternia which is a water spell that shoots out from the ground.


Third Charge- Judgment – Kratos favorite spell, Pillars of light fall to the ground. I tried making it look like the way it did in TOS.

---FINAL SMASH--Shining Bind---------
Kratos performs a stance sticking his sword in to the air as a hologram appears below him, then as he pulls his sword down to his chest pillars of light shoot upwards damaging anyone near it. After that animation is complete, Kratos rises from the ground and performs a powerful attack.






HERE IS THE DOWNLOAD LINK TO MY VAULT WHERE THE PSA IS LOCATED.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=3859

FOR THE TEXTURE OF KRATOS GO HERE: http://kc-mm.com/?p=3858

Update: 12-31-10 @ 10:19PM--

Main File has been replaced and the following has occurred.
-Guardian Field goes away once damage is equal to 0 or after death.
-Overdrive is shorter and goes away after death
-Kratos now has 2 jumps to help balance him out.

Update: 1-6-11
-Lighting Blade now chains into super Lightning Blade if you Hold the A button after you use Lightning Blade.
-Up B is changed to Light Spear followed by a falling slash from the sky when you hold the A button.
-Side B is changed to Dark Serpent
-Most Animations fixed
-It's Version 1.9 because I still haven't changed Down Smash A.
-Balanced some attacks
-Added Controls to first aid and to Overdrive.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


It looks epic, I'm downloading right away.


Okie, I fixed the link ;D

and Thanks, It actually took me just 3 days to do. I could have finished this earlier but I was working on project clare, Project Mew, and Project Pride lol 
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



Quote from: Ct.OWN on January 01, 2011, 02:27:35 AM
Yet another masterpiece has come into the world of Brawl :) Who will you do next?

Not sure. Since I know all the code tricks already, I'm just gonna practice a lot more with animations. Next PSA will be epic as well ;D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on January 01, 2011, 02:32:12 AM
Quote from: Ct.OWN on January 01, 2011, 02:27:35 AM
Yet another masterpiece has come into the world of Brawl :) Who will you do next?

Not sure. Since I know all the code tricks already, I'm just gonna practice a lot more with animations. Next PSA will be epic as well ;D
I wonder what it is? Dr. Hax dividing by zero? XD

... This Psa looks good, but to be honest I think you could have made him closer than what kratos is really. But be sure it is only my opinion, because you did a great work. I can't try it now as I'm going to sleep, but when I can, I will try him. The only things that make me a bit sad are his texture, his hair is not so close than Kratos's hair, but I know it's difficult to make them, and finally, the most annoying, you used the taunt system to switch between modes, and you even made some chargeable specials that completely change with the charge. It will be a real pain for me to make voices for these chargeable attacks... I don't think it is possible to make a voice for all down specials in one mode, so all voices for all down specials in all modes... I will have to ask Stickman if we can do this, because if we can't, I can assure you his voice will be really incomplete...

By the way, I can't send it to you now, but next time I connect, I will send you with private message Barbatos moveset that I imagined.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Now I can perform the "Sonic's Too Slow" combo on Sonic himself. Sweet! XD

I'm gonna love this. :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKRZHElsTgw

@Barbatos

LookItsLink made the Kratos vertex, complain to him. ¦D


Quote from: Hazama Kusanagi on January 01, 2011, 04:29:16 AM
Now I can perform the "Sonic's Too Slow" combo on Sonic himself. Sweet! XD

I'm gonna love this. :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKRZHElsTgw

@Barbatos

LookItsLink made the Kratos vertex, complain to him. ¦D

He said he's planning to revamp a lot of his Vertexes, the problem is it takes too long for him to get on it, but when he does, he releases 2 or 3 hacks one after another then fades again XD. Even so, I love all his works, so I'll patiently wait for any of his revamps. =P

Quote from: Barbatos on January 01, 2011, 04:20:42 AM
... This Psa looks good, but to be honest I think you could have made him closer than what kratos is really. But be sure it is only my opinion, because you did a great work. I can't try it now as I'm going to sleep, but when I can, I will try him. The only things that make me a bit sad are his texture, his hair is not so close than Kratos's hair, but I know it's difficult to make them, and finally, the most annoying, you used the taunt system to switch between modes, and you even made some chargeable specials that completely change with the charge. It will be a real pain for me to make voices for these chargeable attacks... I don't think it is possible to make a voice for all down specials in one mode, so all voices for all down specials in all modes... I will have to ask Stickman if we can do this, because if we can't, I can assure you his voice will be really incomplete...

By the way, I can't send it to you now, but next time I connect, I will send you with private message Barbatos moveset that I imagined.

I don't see how the taunt system I put in this psa affects the voice imports. If anything, we can still use the voice imports for his regular attacks...But yeah, I'm still perfecting his animations  XD

Quote from: Hazama Kusanagi on January 01, 2011, 04:29:16 AM
Now I can perform the "Sonic's Too Slow" combo on Sonic himself. Sweet! XD

I'm gonna love this. :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKRZHElsTgw

@Barbatos

LookItsLink made the Kratos vertex, complain to him. ¦D

Great :D...I didn't make it chain though becoz it was too powerful lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


sorry for the bump, but I fixed 3 issues and I have replaced the main file.

-Guardian Field goes away once damage is equal to 0 or after death.
-Overdrive is shorter and goes away after death
-Kratos now has 2 jumps to help balance him out.

:D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



Quote from: SmashClash on January 01, 2011, 06:21:36 AM
Will you make a OP version? It looks great.


you sure you want an OP version? lol...he would easily be too powerful.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


^Instant casting of Lv.3 spells and Lightning blade-Super lightning blade. :P Please?