Kratos Aurion v.2.25...Updated 3-11-11 @5:00PM

Started by DivineOverlord, January 01, 2011, 02:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Zeljius on January 07, 2011, 06:35:13 AM
mabye you should make his down smash guardian field instead. scince it hits on the floor and on boths sides of him in ToS and Tales of vesperia =3

oh good idea, first I'll try out force field from this videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u4kpTqFUFs&feature=related

if that doesn't look good, then I'll try Guardian Field


my next project might be Tales of Destiny DC: Philia over peach
 :af2: :af2: :af2: :af2:
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


haha nice xD

so you took my serpent thingy into consideration i see? :P

its too broken in the air xD
you should make it throw him into free fall afterwards. cause i kept going back and forth under final destination with it :P

if you do go along with guardian field as a down smash, then  you should probably replace his first up-taunt spell with... first aid. that way it has to have some charge to cast it. but make it heal like 10% or something o.o"

and lower the distance of his up b xD

change explosion to eruption cause the fire you displayed looks amazing o_o"
and i LOVE how Judgement came out :DD


glad a few of my suggestions helped n_n'

Quote from: Zeljius on January 07, 2011, 07:17:36 AM
haha nice xD

so you took my serpent thingy into consideration i see? :P

its too broken in the air xD
you should make it throw him into free fall afterwards. cause i kept going back and forth under final destination with it :P

if you do go along with guardian field as a down smash, then  you should probably replace his first up-taunt spell with... first aid. that way it has to have some charge to cast it. but make it heal like 10% or something o.o"

and lower the distance of his up b xD

change explosion to eruption cause the fire you displayed looks amazing o_o"
and i LOVE how Judgement came out :DD


glad a few of my suggestions helped n_n'

oh okay, so you prefer eruption? do you think it would be cool to completely erase explosion and replace it with the other file spell i displayed?
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Anyone notice she says "Tokei wo tomare"?

ZA WARUD-*SHOT!*

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: DivineOverlord on January 07, 2011, 07:21:18 AM
Quote from: Zeljius on January 07, 2011, 07:17:36 AM
haha nice xD

so you took my serpent thingy into consideration i see? :P

its too broken in the air xD
you should make it throw him into free fall afterwards. cause i kept going back and forth under final destination with it :P

if you do go along with guardian field as a down smash, then  you should probably replace his first up-taunt spell with... first aid. that way it has to have some charge to cast it. but make it heal like 10% or something o.o"

and lower the distance of his up b xD

change explosion to eruption cause the fire you displayed looks amazing o_o"
and i LOVE how Judgement came out :DD


glad a few of my suggestions helped n_n'

oh okay, so you prefer eruption? do you think it would be cool to completely erase explosion and replace it with the other file spell i displayed?

oh yeah :3

About explosion replaced by eruption, honestly I don't care, but if you have put explosion, wasn't it because you didn't managed to put eruption?

Zeljius: If I understand well, you asked for dark serpent in air to be used only one time? Honestly, I saw we could use it in air numerous times, but I didn't thought to ask to fix this, but anyway this is a good idea because I agree, if we left this, he could come back at any distance. I agree too about the jump of Light spear up B, especially now he has a move that sends him forward.

Divine Overlord: It is up to you to decide if Dark serpent can be combined with light spear to come back. This is a possibility, but it is sure if it is made, light spear jump has to be decreased.

It is me who made the suggestion of force field, and I will explain you why. This is a Philia move, ok, but as Kratos invoke similar pillars of light when he uses Shining Bind, I thought it would be possible for him to invoke pillar of light surrounding him and damaging people. (forward him surely, but behind and the area of this attack were not determined by me, I left Divine Overlord do it, and the damage too)


If you put Guardian Field, which can be used honestly, the problem of this attack is his power, it would be very strange for an attack like this to inflict more damages and have more knockback than Fierce Demon Fang for example. This is what I think!

Ps: I thought your next project was Barbatos, I suppose you prefer Philia! And honestly, I understand you! :laugh: I will try to make a moveset. If I could, I would be happy to do a vertex of her, but it will have to wait Sunday before I begin.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!



im agreeing with this ^ bump.

this Topic has been dead for too long! D:<

oh that reminds me, i should improve his final smash XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



Divine Overlord: Have you already replaced the down smash with force field or guardian field? What did you chose after all? I hope it is force field personally, not because I don't like guardian field attack, but because if you didn't chose force field, it would probably mean that you can't make force field attack, which will be a great problem with Philia if you plan to do her.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

I love this Psa but hate the Up B. I think the ending swirl should be controlable atleast to the right and left... I would think you would know how...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

Hum, honestly ADJSonic, about what you said, with the properties of this attack, I don't think it has real importance. I suppose you're talking about the last movement of his up B, which is a thrust. It is not really important to make this movement controlable, because in fact this last movement doesn't inflict any damage...


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Barbatos on January 13, 2011, 10:50:27 PM
Hum, honestly ADJSonic, about what you said, with the properties of this attack, I don't think it has real importance. I suppose you're talking about the last movement of his up B, which is a thrust. It is not really important to make this movement controlable, because in fact this last movement doesn't inflict any damage...

he's talking about the ending lag. using it and not grabbing the edge makes him a really big target.