Kratos Aurion v.2.25...Updated 3-11-11 @5:00PM

Started by DivineOverlord, January 01, 2011, 02:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Royal_Blade on March 04, 2011, 01:02:13 AM
Ok, I've started on Kratos' stock icon. Here is his original costume color.



It's a general look as to the position and angle of Kratos.

What do you guys think?

And I am impressed with how the hair turned out.

His face reminds me of Habbo Hotel (The cheek) XD

The hair is awesome. His face.. It's a little chubby.

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

Quote from: ArcSage on March 04, 2011, 01:28:07 AM
The hair is awesome. His face.. It's a little chubby.
Ok. I'll try to fix it.

Also, Philia hasn't said anything yet so i'll wait before fixing it
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

I think the hair is really well done. But, the problem that I have with this stock icon is easily fixable, but nobody mentioned it. The colors of Kratos shoulder are purple right? But in this stock icon, when I watch it, I don't really have this impression, I don't know if it is done on purpose or not, but still if it is not done on purpose, it looks a little strange, the purple of the costume and of the stock icon doesn't look the same...

And about the face, I think the expression made by the mouth reflects what he is well, the only problem that I have is that when I watch it, I have the impression that he has one eye which is closed... I don't know if it the case, but it is what I feel when I watch this icon, and this is too bad. If it could be fixed, it would be good.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Psycho Philia on March 04, 2011, 01:39:46 AM
I think the hair is really well done. But, the problem that I have with this stock icon is easily fixable, but nobody mentioned it. The colors of Kratos shoulder are purple right? But in this stock icon, when I watch it, I don't really have this impression, I don't know if it is done on purpose or not, but still if it is not done on purpose, it looks a little strange, the purple of the costume and of the stock icon doesn't look the same...

And about the face, I think the expression made by the mouth reflects what he is well, the only problem that I have is that when I watch it, I have the impression that he has one eye which is closed... I don't know if it the case, but it is what I feel when I watch this icon, and this is too bad. If it could be fixed, it would be good.

Agreed; he looks like he's squinting..
An easy fix would be to extend the hair near that eye straight down a little more so that it becomes obvious that his hair is covering his eye.

You all are doing such an incredible job on this project.. I really wish I could assist in some way.
Maybe, I could work on the character portrait; which is usually done by scaling down an larger image of the character, correct? What do the dimensions need to be?

(I have a little photoshop experience; you can check out the custom background of my youtube page if you are curious.
http://www.youtube.com/user/LoverOfTheAnime?feature=mhum
I think Kratos is in there somewhere too haha..)

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

his other eye is covered by his hair. and i will find a better purple.

oh ArcSage, what position do you plan on using? I thought of either his Radiant Mythology/ToVS styled magic cast frame or one with his sword up infront of his face.

Btw, his Radiant Mythology/ToVS magic cast look like this:
http://gallery.abyssalchronicles.com/albums/userpics/10002/c20090417_tovs_14_cs1w1_480x272.jpg

And for the dimensions, I don't know.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on March 04, 2011, 02:19:11 AM
his other eye is covered by his hair. and i will find a better purple.

oh ArcSage, what position do you plan on using? I thought of either his Radiant Mythology/ToVS styled magic cast frame or one with his sword up infront of his face.

Btw, his Radiant Mythology/ToVS magic cast look like this:
http://gallery.abyssalchronicles.com/albums/userpics/10002/c20090417_tovs_14_cs1w1_480x272.jpg

And for the dimensions, I don't know.

I meant that it's just barely covering his eye.. So it's hard to tell if it's his hair or him squinting.

As to the position, I will probably use one similar to the one you suggested, a casting pose; however, I noticed that sometimes people make CSP's from images instead of snapshots.

If I were to go this route; here is what I would choose between.


Maybe a normal pose-






Or an attacking one-








Chibi-  (Not really, It's just amazing)




Or one of these classics-




In the case that a judgment outfit is created-




I will most likely use a snapshot from his casting pose though.

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

^_^ finally got home from finance class. Now gonna work on Kratos again ;D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



^ yup, i fixed light spear cannon and hells pyre. now working on his down smash.

I took off the sword glow off most of his attack animations. hope this pleases yall lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


If you desire to help us ArcSage, it is good, but can you make something better than this, because it is already good.



Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Psycho Philia on March 04, 2011, 11:40:37 AM
If you desire to help us ArcSage, it is good, but can you make something better than this, because it is already good.


Damn... That's good. I would like to see the casting frame though. But that one can make the cut as well.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Psycho Philia on March 04, 2011, 11:40:37 AM
If you desire to help us ArcSage, it is good, but can you make something better than this, because it is already good.




Thats so good..
[crushed]

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

At least if you desire to help us, maybe you can make some recolors using this CSP. But you should ask to renkaken a permission to recolor it, he is the one who made it.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Psycho Philia on March 04, 2011, 06:08:18 PM
At least if you desire to help us, maybe you can make some recolors using this CSP. But you should ask to renkaken a permission to recolor it, he is the one who made it.

If you are talking about simply adjusting the hue of the .pac file; Yes, I can do that, and I'll ask him permission first. Tell me what color schemes you guys want.
But in case we decide to go with a picture instead of snapshot;






How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.