Kratos Aurion v.2.25...Updated 3-11-11 @5:00PM

Started by DivineOverlord, January 01, 2011, 02:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

March 12, 2011, 04:26:50 AM #555 Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 04:27:45 AM by DivineOverlord
Quote from: ArcSage on March 12, 2011, 03:10:36 AM
For those who are interested, my Wii laser came Monday and I was able to fix it! Works just like new! (Except that its modded of course.) So I riivolutionized that baby up with the new Kratos PSA and was amazed at how much it has progressed! Apparently I missed a lot since last night.

I have a few things to say about it, but instead of writing a summery "essay" on it like Philia, I will just compare and contrast my own views with his/hers.
After all, what a better way to refine opinions into truths right?



Before I begin, quick note.

Quote from: Psycho Philia on March 11, 2011, 08:39:30 PM
Divine Overlord: I know don't worry, but with my post, you should be able to know what needs to be changed when you have time to work on it.

Haha, it ALMOST sounds like your opinion is the only one which matters as DivineOverlord is working on this PSA.  ;) I hope he will at least consider what I have to say as well, even though I am largely inferior to your posting skills.
Also Philia, please know that none of this is meant to criticize your ideas or say you are wrong in any areas because we are all working on this PSA together. I hope. ;)

(And I greatly appreciate these essays you write, because it shows me that people care about this project's completion.)




Thus, I begin.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.






Well that's mostly it. But there were a couple more things I noticed. Not a big deal, just sayin.  :)


-When in the light magic mode, why is Spread the secondary spell? Is it possible to use something like Photon instead?
-When casting Explosion, look at Krato's sword. It's glowing and really long for some reason.
-Can you PLEASE make it so that spells cannot be interrupted while they are actually being used? When a projectile comes into contact with it, it cancels the spell...

haha This is a good debate because it shows different idealistic perspectives of what Kratos should be like. I'm glad you didn't delete it since its actually useful to me. I'll do as much as I can to even it out and apply more updates the next chance I get. Hopefully, I'll be able to integrate the values of Kratos that you guys have mentioned. ;D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


I think there are some things I wasn't enough clear about so I will immediately take care of this.

About Shining Bind: Locked in the circle? That would be weird. In fact, the Shining bind animation according to me is not finished. Originally there are two large pillars of light of each side of the circles that move closer and closer to Kratos. Here, they are not here, and will probably never be here because it will probably be hard... But in fact with this move, and it is sad, it is all the contrary that has been done. Originally, people who are far from Kratos but inside the circle, gets closer to Kratos because of the pillars, here it is the absolute contrary. And besides, with the final move, it hits opponents who are not in the circle. It is absolutely not fair, because why the circle is still here in that case? The knockback needs to be modified for the initial hits, those who are far from Kratos but inside the circle, should get closer to him, and those in the middle be hit but stay where they are. But don't increase the size of the circle, it is already a good size I think.

About the up special, I absolutely don't care of what you said! Here are the fact, Kratos does an attack, called Light spear. Does Light Spear allows Kratos to fall like Aether? Absolutely not, but if you have a video of reference showing this, I will be really happy to see it! Besides, an other thing that I hadn't said yet, this move alone is very powerful and has very good knockback... Very strange for the last attack of light spear, excepted if this move is not Light spear in fact, which here is completely the case, so it is absolutely off of the subject. Besides, Kratos fall like this doing a slash, it's weird...

About the side smash, I disagree, the side smash is not absolutely the best launching move, look at Sheik's smash or Luca's smash. Their side smashes are not their main lauching smashes. In the manneer it was did, Fierce Demon fang is a good side smash, side smashes can be used to inflict damages like Sheik's for exemple. But it is also difficult to judge because the down smash and the up smash are not finished yet. If you agree, in that case, we will talk about it later. But in the case the other smashes won't be enough powerful, maybe we could modify his properties it's true. But it should stay as a side smash, it's really important.

You're lucky that this you, because an other than you would have really pissed me off for not reading enough my posts, you arrived very recently so I will leave you alone this time with Forcefield. But I will explain you why I say this of course, I always described forcefield not as  the move that all Tos characters have, it's completely different, this move in fact is taken from Philia Philis, she has a move like this called forcefield. The logic here was to use this move as it involves light, and Kratos uses some light, but more seriouslty, Kratos invokes pillars of light in Shining bind, in fact this move is a direct reference to this, and Divine Overlord went even more far with the reference because he made Kratos rise, which I absolutely agree even if it was absolutely not my idea and didn't thought of it. So, if you want to talk again of this move, now that you know much better what it really is, go see Philia Philis's video of artes.

I don't absolutely see why you're talking about launch.. In the quote you used, I absolutely don't talk of this. I'm just talking about the running speed and the walk speed, not the launch. For me, his running speed like it is now is good, it is representative of Kratos. So the walk speed logically should be reduced, because you run faster than you walk... But for the speed of the attacks like you say, I absolutely don't see any need of change, excepted the aerials as I said, but for a different reason that I said too.

For this "attack", again, it is absolutely not kratos, a move like this could work for Lloyd with his sword rain, but not for Kratos. Why do you think the demon swarm attack was removed? Because it wasn't Kratos at all, and this attack is similar to Demon swarm, so it needs to be removed too! But if this attack removed leaves you an hole, maybe in its place we can add three other slashes to recall the eternal slasher skill. But, I don't know if it should come after some time, being used from the beginning, or come in special conditions...

A bit? Cast this spell and touch nothing, you'll see that it is very very powerful, much more powerful than Judgment which should be the most damaging spell. (not forced to be the best knockback spell though) This is the same for explosion, if you touch nothing it can be very powerful too, not like Thunder Blade but still... About the circle, it wouldn't be so hard I suppose to do it, by using the pentagram that is used for the spells. All that would have to be done would probably be to adjust the height of the electricity in the circle if it is not enough seen, without falling in an excess. And about the sword that falls, I know it is flamberge itself, Divine Overlord said it to me. But I'm sorry, Thunder blade doesn't invoke Flamberge as a sword. I don't have a problem with Flamberge being the sword used for Thunder Blade, I know we probably don't have any other choice, but the problem is that it is too much seen. It would require a glow effect in order to hide this, a better glow effect. And about the projectile stopping the spell, I didn't saw it, but if it is the case it needs to be fixed, excepted  if you're talking about a situation where you press nothing and the spell continues a lot, in that case it doesn't need to be fixed as the time of the activity of the spell itself needs to be REALLY reduced and be the same if you press or don't press anything after the cast.

The spell is called explosion... There are people here who want eruption, and other who want explosion, this is a problem, but it's true explosion would be more coherent. It is a high spell, a level 3 spell, so it fits perfectly, but Eruption could have worked, because I recall you that Thunder blade in Tos is only a level 2 spell. But in that case, explosion needs to be modified, there should be only one hit, that takes a little time to be able to hit the opponent like in the game (not sure you can do exactly the same animation though) and inflicting good damage and good knockback. But be careful not to make explosion stronger than Judgment in term of damage, Judgment is the best spell of Kratos for inflicting damage, not explosion, and no other spells. And be careful with the range, I know it should have a decent range but try to be not excessive.


Not all characters have projectile as a side B look at the Ice Climbers and Peach, Bowser, and others, so Divine Overlord is totally free to do what he wants. And it was already decided to put Gungnir move. With the properties of this move, it is completely impossible to make this move as a smash, it requires too charging, so it should be put as a side special.

Hum, when I read your post, I have an impression of something really advantaging that can be used if the extension can be cancelled like you prefer, the use of the technique of the spell cancel. In Tos, you could attack, use a spell, cancel it, and do an other attack to create infinites, here it is the same thing, it's absolutely not good... Maybe I misinterpreted your opinion this time, which is very possible but this is wxhat I understood...

Divine Overlord, we should make a wifi brawl some time with Kratos, with heavy armor infinite added for overlimit of course. prepare yourself because I will exploit this overlimit the much I can do, by waiting and being hit without worry to be ejected. No seriously, the overlimit is already soemthing really good to give him more strength, no need to give him any super armor added, excepted for the spells, here I agree. 25% for the spell for overlimit is good, but no other super armor because it would make him unbalanced, first, and it would make his final smash a little less useful because Overlimit would be a too useful move...

And the last thing, leave Spread as the second spell, because if you remove it, there is only one element for this mode, so the other modes should also have only one element, so it will reduce the spells you used and there will be one mode with three spells, one mode with two, etc.



Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

March 12, 2011, 05:28:14 AM #557 Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 05:35:36 AM by DivineOverlord
-About Shining Bind: two pillars of light coming closer? hmm I think I know a way to pull this off, using his bones XD

-About the up special: pending till next update

-About the side smash: Pending too lol

- About THunder Blade: there is a sword glow on the blade, the sword is just too big to see it lol. I'll try just using the handle and making the blade invisible.

- Eruption spell pending till next update. I have to design it on paper first on the x, y, and z axis to perfect it.

- wifi brawl? XD


by the way, what's the eternal slasher skill about?

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


March 12, 2011, 06:20:48 AM #558 Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 06:25:54 AM by ArcSage
-Shining Bind-
I agree with everything you said here.
You're right, it would be a little strange to have people, "locked", inside of the circle. Having them move towards kratos is a good idea. If you are imagining the same things as me, then it would be kind of like zero suit samus's FS, but with a slower effect time.


-Light Spear-
I am terribly mistaken on this.
From what I remembered of tales of symphonia, Victory Light Spear is the attack I am thinking of, which has an attack after the rising animation. Even so though, it doesn't move in a downward position.. So I admit my error. I was merely saying that by taking it away, you are greatly weakening kratos Up-B. So, if this falling attack is removed from his jump, it may need to be strengthened in some other way to even it out.


-Side Smash-
Your points are valid and I gladly agree with them. And yes, it's still difficult to judge his overall launching capabilities because of the unfinished up and down smashes, so I will save my opinions on this for later.


-Forcefield-
Now Philia. I shake my head. :(
You completely flamed me for suggesting we keep Kratos falling aerial attack, because it's inconsistent with a move from TOS. But now you go and suggest we use your favorite character's artes in his moveset? I don't think that's fair.
Haha, It doesn't bother me if we use Philias artes, in fact I think thats neat, but I can't stand that you lashed at me so quickly for suggesting we keep something I like and you don't. Try and see from my perspective here.


-"A" Chain-
You said, "For this "attack", again, it is absolutely not kratos..."
Yes I understand that, but our goal isn't to make a perfect imitation of Kratos is it?? Don't we want to make an imported version of him that is a sufficient and playable character in brawl? If we wanted a perfect imitation of Kratos, we would have disregarded your, "Philia Force Field".


-Thunder Blade-
As far as casting goes, I agree with you that if even if you press buttons, the spell should continue all the way. Thunder Blade does last a long time.. I guess it should be taken down some, but it pains me to see it leave because it was such a beautiful reward for all that spell charging haha. A stronger glow effect on Thunder Blade would be great to have, but not necessary in my opinion.


-Explosion-
Yes, it should have one hit with most of the spell emphasis on knockback. Damage and range are just secondary. By no means did I express that it should have more damage than judgment, because that would be a terrible mistake.


-Side Special-
Now, surely you knew I wasn't intending to trap DivineOverlord into making this happen. He definitely is free to do whatever he would like with the entire .pac haha, I was just saying that it fits well in my opinion. Gungnir? I have never heard of this arte.. I played TOS Gamecube and Dawn of The New World, but never once have I encountered this move.. What is this from? I watched three youtube videos to try and find it, but to no avail. Can you post a link?


-S. Lightning Blade-
Yes, I was referring to using S.L.B. repetitiously. Why would this be, "absolutely not good"? Other characters do this.. If the conditions are right, (Damage, character placement, and timing), this should be a possibility. After all, it should be of no surprise that sheik, falcon, fox, pikachu, and tons of other characters have the same ability by holding A. I doubt you would be able to ring up more than four consecutive hits though without cornering your enemy at a wall.


-Overlimit-
Hmm. On adding heavy armor to his movement, I don't see why this would be such a big problem. You can still damage him, and it doesn't last very long... Maybe you could shorten it's timing even and get rid of the added attack strength.. Or, make it more of a rare occurrence. Say, 150% damage instead of 120%? An it activates randomly at one point after this.
The only reason I am suggesting this is because it's how the overlimit is in TOS. I don't mind if we forget this entirely, I just wanted to examine it's possibilities.  :)

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

haha explosion is gonna be changed to eruption though XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on March 12, 2011, 06:49:06 AM
haha explosion is gonna be changed to eruption though XD

aw.    :/

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

March 12, 2011, 12:26:52 PM #561 Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 01:26:58 PM by Psycho Philia
Explosion: It seems those who wanted Eruption move made a point here... It's too bad, I liked explosion, but I wait to see what eruption will look like, because if it is very similar to the first graphics you tried, it is not eruption anymore, it is Flare Tornado, a magic used by Stahn Aileron and by Philia Philis too, and this time it wouldn't fit Kratos at all. ArcSage, sorry for you, because I know you wanted to keep explosion, and I would have prefered to keep explosion too, but the consolation is that this spell is used by Kratos, so it's closer to him. Now my problem are the properties of this attack, that we will see soon, and I have to put an additional voice for this, I will have to see again what I do for the voices... Anyway it's fine for me don't worry!

Up special: Honestly, your mistake is really easy, it is easily done, because the move itself look like victory light spear it's true, it really needs to be changed, and I hope it will be the case. Of course, if the up special is weakened, some points of Kratos will be reinforced, like an attack which is stronger for example and I think it will be the Gungnir attack.

Sorry, I will stop here, because I have to go, but this message will be edited or there will be an other post when I come back. For the Gungnir attack, watch the video of artes exhibition that is at the first page. It is a unisson attack, like was Dark Serpent. Next time I come, I will explain you if you don't know how it will work in ssbb as we decided.

I'm back so I will continue. The gungnir attack works like Captain Falcon's neutral B, then Kratos makes the move Gungnir, which will probably make good damages, unlike Dark Serpent. If used in air, you're not put in helpless mode, but you don't move forward like Dark Serpent.

Forcefield: The problem is not from who comes this arte, it would have been an arte from Bruiser Khang I would still have suggested it, because if it fits Kratos, it is the most important. And my favourite character, sorry if it is not seen, is Barbatos Goetia, I just changed my pseudonym because I wanted to change and add this signature that I love. Anyway, I know the problem is not that the arte comes from Philia according to you, I know this, but I wanted to clarify this point because you said it is unfair to suggest a move from my favourite character. To continue on that point, this suggestion is really fair,  I already explained why but I will explain why again, remember that Kratos uses pillars of light in his shining bind movement, that moves, and the last attack of shining bind, there are pillars of light surrounding him, so it shows Kratos can use pillars of light to attack his opponents who are close to him. So the forcefield attack if we take this into consideration, is absolutely justified, even if it is not a Kratos's move originally, it is still coherent with the character and this is why this suggestion is fair and I will even go more far, why this move was accepted by Divine Overlord as a down smash, besides, it is a move that allows Kratos to hit both behind and next to him, something highly requested by Zeljius. But you will probably admit that finding a move that can hit in both sides of Kratos, can eject, and is coherent with what Kratos is, is difficult, and this is especially why this move was used.

A chain:

Of course, this Kratos is not a perfect imitation of Kratos in any Tales of he is, but we have to be coherent with his characteristics which are clearly defined, and one this characteristics is that Kratos absolutely can't make quick slashes like this in a row, it would have fit Lloyd because it would have been a reference for Sword rain, it would have fit Emil for the same reason, but not Kratos, and this is a pure fact!

Super Lightning Blade:

Hum sorry, but extensions moves don't work like this. The Link's side smash extension, if I recall correctly, you can't after you activated it stop it, then make an other attack and do this infinitely... And this is understandable because it would lead to infinites!

Overlimit: The problem with this heavy armor idea is that it would make Kratos unbalanced, even if it doesn't last very long, imagine the advantage it would be if you activated Overlimit and being hot by a final smash when you have complete super armor... I know it works like this in Tos but it is a little unfair if we compare with the other characters, and it is a so useful thing that it would make shade to the final smash. But for the spells, the overlimit as I said earlier, should limit the chances to be interrupted when charging a spell.



Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Oh wow... Have I missed alot!

@Philia: I've been busy with school so I haven't had time to do it. But now I'm on my march break so I can start today. I understand it. I've just been busy.

Now, I've tested the version that has the crossed arms under first aid... (Glad it's fixed)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's really well done overall. Keep at it.

Oh and the eternal slasher allows Kratos to use six basic attacks before linking artes together. In radiant mythology games, Kratos has this skill as a default making him the only swordsman with six basic attack combination's.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Divine, be glad you have 2 (nearly 3) essay makers giving you feedback. o_O

@ArcSage: I'm from Dominican Republic, Caribbean Islands (Spanish)

March 12, 2011, 04:01:57 PM #564 Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 04:04:38 PM by Psycho Philia
Royal Blade: You were busy with school, absolutely no problem, you have a life, so I can understand your point. But let's comment what you said, but firstly, indeed you missed a lot. But take time to read what you've missed if you didn't do it because it can be interesting.

Side Smash: I didn't thought of it, but it's completely true! But I will explain some things about Fierce Demon fang so that we understand completely the situation. Originally, this move does 4 hits max. Here, I didn't counted, but I think it is more than this. To be honest, it is not a real problem for this Kratos, especially if we take into consideration that this move is different from the tales of where Kratos appears, in Tales of Vesperia, it does only one hit for example. The number of hit is not so important, but if Divine Overlord wants to be the closest as possible to the move of Tos, maybe he should modify the number of hits, but be careful, because it will result as an obligation to modify the damages of each hit. Honestly, here Divine Overlord, do what you desire but if you decrease the number of hits, try keeping the spirit of the attack that is here now. (I mean only the las hit that can eject.)

And for those who have doubts about fierce demon fang, watch this beautiful video with an avalanche of beautiful artes like Souryuu Rengazan! :laugh:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKzjknhM_Aw&feature=related

Up tilt: I imagine if this is curved that it is probably in order to reduce the range of this attack, what I can understand, at least I explain it like this. But it's true that normally the flame should be "casted" following an angle of 45 degree, at least a line, not a curving effect. It's a minor detail, but still. And about the burst applying knockback, I know originally it works like this, but I don't really know how it could be put in Brawl... It would be a good idea, but be careful because originally the flame bursts, but the shockwave produced has great range and the shockwave itself doesn't inflict damage... If you want the shockwave to inflict damage, I don't care, but don't do a too great range and don't make the shockwave inflict too much damage and knockback.

Up smash: Divine Overlord should watch the video of the attack a lot of times in order to make it look like the game because all you said about the spinning too much time is true. But originally, this attack, for the last part as a beam sword effect, I don't really think it is because of this that the range of the last attack is so long, it is probably because of the pose Kratos has in ssbb and in Tos that don't match.

General: Hum, the down B itself should be a ground only move.

Lightning: I understand why it has the ability to stun but it's true at first sight that it makes him unbalanced. But, I don't understand why you say that you don't have to charge a level 1 spell to use it, if you press Down B and release the buttons immediately, you can't release any spell, but Kratos does an animation for nothing which should be fixed... But this spell is a little difficult to use, it requires charging, and besides it is set in a special area, so it is a bit complicated to use it. Honestly, I'm mixed, do what you want Divine Overlord, a probability of stun will work nice too or you can leave it like this.

Guardian Field: If it is used as a down smash, you can't eject, you're aware of this? I know some characters have smashes that can't eject well, of course, but Guardian Field is a defensive move or support move if you prefer, putting it as a down smash, it's strange... But I agree in the fact that this down smash has some properties that can make it a down smash, but not enough of these properties according to me.

Spread: Forcefield if you're talking about the down smash actual is not a magic move and doesn't have any properties of magic, so it can't be put here, it is an attack meant to inflict damages and doesn't require any charging, and it doesn't have any support effect unlike Guardian Field.

About the spells glyphs, have you an exemple, an image or a video of reference, because all you said here, I don't understand sorry...

And the problem with the spells, is that if you remove one, you're forced to put a spell of the same element, because there is a logic among the use of spells. Level 1: Thunder, light, fire. Level 2: Water, earth, wind. Level 3: Fire, Light, Thunder.

A last thing, I BEGIN THE REPLACEMENT OF SOUNDS IMMEDIATELY FOR JAPANESE BRSAR.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

For the spell glyphs:
@1:40 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e8KUSiKLBY
See the effects circling around Eldiran's Zero? I was suggesting to use something like that for the spell glyphs.
Like in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DxrwB_g4uc
It would look more symphonia like. Imo.

Lightning: I'm saying this for all spells, as long as the spell glyph appears and your release the spell, it would automatically cast the spell for whatever glyph just appeared. You don't need to fully charge the spell to get Judgment, Thunder Blade, or Explosion(atm).

And when did i say remove a spell?

Guardian Field: I'm fine with having at least one smash that doesn't eject. He has alot of other moves to be used in it's place to eject. He can cast spells at a distance and use a sword in combat. I'm sure it's fine to have the down smash not eject. Also, Why not give guardian field a minor push effect? it does 4 hits total. and will slightly push you out with each hit. and every hit Kratos gives, he can heal 2%-4% (Depending on your current damage %.)

Also, Guardian Field has no spell cast, so i don't see a point in having it under "Spells".

Quote from: Psycho Philia on March 12, 2011, 04:01:57 PM
Royal Blade: You were busy with school, absolutely no problem, you have a life, so I can understand your point. But let's comment what you said, but firstly, indeed you missed a lot. But take time to read what you've missed if you didn't do it because it can be interesting.

Side Smash: I didn't thought of it, but it's completely true! But I will explain some things about Fierce Demon fang so that we understand completely the situation. Originally, this move does 4 hits max. Here, I didn't counted, but I think it is more than this. To be honest, it is not a real problem for this Kratos, especially if we take into consideration that this move is different from the tales of where Kratos appears, in Tales of Vesperia, it does only one hit for example. The number of hit is not so important, but if Divine Overlord wants to be the closest as possible to the move of Tos, maybe he should modify the number of hits, but be careful, because it will result as an obligation to modify the damages of each hit. Honestly, here Divine Overlord, do what you desire but if you decrease the number of hits, try keeping the spirit of the attack that is here now. (I mean only the las hit that can eject.)

And for those who have doubts about fierce demon fang, watch this beautiful video with an avalanche of beautiful artes like Souryuu Rengazan! :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKzjknhM_Aw&feature=related

Yes, I've already read through what I've missed.

Now, Fierce Demon Fang: Now that you showed me the video, I was just thinking if we should make Fierce Demon Fang like in Vesperia. It would work well to eject people. And It's only one hit, so we don't need to worry about how much each hit deals. Cause we already have Lightning Blade and Super Lightning Blade based off of Vesperia. So why not Fierce Demon Fang?

Quote from: Psycho Philia on March 12, 2011, 04:01:57 PM
A last thing, I BEGIN THE REPLACEMENT OF SOUNDS IMMEDIATELY FOR JAPANESE BRSAR.

Nice!

I'm gonna guess that you want me to record all that stuff you wanted?
And do you want me to work on a fresh .brsar? Or one that i've added stuff to? (Like Lloyd for example.)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

How is it possible to cast a spell without making any fully charge? Especially a level 3 spell...

Divine Overlord, don't make this mistake! Don't change the pentagram you made, this pentagram is not perfect, I know, but this is a circle of magic, while what Royal_Blade suggested is merely smoke, which is absolutely not related to any magic, and besides by not using this suggestion, it will leave you some time to work on other things.

When did you said remove a spell? Here!

QuoteGuardian Field: I personally think this should be down smash. and put first aid under lvl 1 Light Magic.

Even if it is a replacement it is still a removal, that breaks all the unity that was established with the spells Divine Overlord put.

Against human players, I don't really think you have time to cast spells like you say, so I think a down smash that can eject wouldn't be negligeable. Guardian field may have no spell cast in the game, the effects put by Divine Overlord so heal Kratos regularly justifies alone the fact to put it as a spell. And this is much more the case with the additional effect he put for this move.

For fierce demon fang, I don't care what version you use, but be careful, because I'm not sure the vesperia version will be so welcomed here...

And use a fresh english brsar.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Psycho Philia on March 12, 2011, 10:00:29 PM
How is it possible to cast a spell without making any fully charge? Especially a level 3 spell...
If I could make a video to show you, I would. I don't know how...

Quote from: Psycho Philia on March 12, 2011, 10:00:29 PM
Even if it is a replacement it is still a removal, that breaks all the unity that was established with the spells Divine Overlord put.
It's a replacement of a healing move with another healing move. I don't see an issue with this. And I was again suggesting.

Quote from: Psycho Philia on March 12, 2011, 10:00:29 PM
And use a fresh english brsar.
Okay.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

I know it is possible to cast a level 3 spell without any charge, I played the game, but how can you suggest something like this? It is an aspect of pure overpower, and this is because of this that it is possible to cast immediately a level 3 spell in the overpowered version. But here, we're talking of a balanced Kratos!

The problem is that you're replacing a light spell by a water spell, there are two spells of light, two spells of fire, and two spells of thunder. This is justified because they are the main elements that are used by Kratos. By replacing Guardian field which is light, the principal element is reversed and this is the problem. And besides, what happens for the up taunt?


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Up Taunt will do what all other taunts do, change his spell style.

And I'm not suggesting that he should do it. The PSA can do it. Try it out yourself. And yes, I'm using the balanced version. And in the game you would need to spell charge first to use Lvl 3 Spell without cast. But we aren't using the spell save are we?

What light spell am I replacing with what water spell? First Aid is not Water attributed. (DotNW gave all spells an element so that's why First Aid has an attribute.)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread