Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48
Author Topic: Kratos Aurion v.2.25...Updated 3-11-11 @5:00PM  (Read 199514 times)
ArcSage
Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #645 on: April 25, 2011, 08:49:09 PM »

Absolutely no problem, as I said you, take your time to do it. Oh, and I had a suggestion about Thunder blade, is it not possible to take Ike's sword to be the thunder blade? It is an idea among others, but I think his sword would be better that Flamberge acting as Thunder blade. After that, if you can't do it, it's not a problem. It was just a suggestion to improve the look of this spell, but as I don't know if it can be done...

Yes, and while he's at it.....
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=18261.555  (Remember this page?) Cheesy

lol, after reading this again I realize how much this project is still in it's early stages.
(Especially in regards to the spells such as Grave and Fireball)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 08:51:13 PM by ArcSage » Logged

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

ArcSage
Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #646 on: April 25, 2011, 08:49:55 PM »

Heh, sorry ArcSage, but I already said that I'm the only one to decide what sfx hack to do. Laugh

Oh yes, how quickly I forget.  Cheesy

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

Psycho Philia
Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #647 on: April 25, 2011, 08:51:52 PM »

Don't make double posts, there is an edit button.

Anyway, I forgot to say something that I noticed long ago.

Make the neutral A attack so that normally you should miss your opponent with your sword, and see what happens, if I remember correctly, one of the attacks allows to hit the opponent with the sword that doesn't touch the opponent.

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

ArcSage
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #648 on: April 25, 2011, 08:54:51 PM »

Don't make double posts, there is an edit button.

Anyway, I forgot to say something that I noticed long ago.

Make the neutral A attack so that normally you should miss your opponent with your sword, and see what happens, if I remember correctly, one of the attacks allows to hit the opponent with the sword that doesn't touch the opponent.

Ouch. Sorry.

So, in summery, the hitbox is outside of the sword animation?
    I never noticed this. I'll have to look at it.

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #649 on: April 25, 2011, 09:00:35 PM »

This is exactly what I mean, yes. I don't know if it was fixed or not, but I noticed this a long time ago, but forgot to say it.

Yeah I agree that Kratos has a lot of work left to do, but a lot of work has been done for him too, in term of enjoyable experience, so about Psa and even the voices! Laugh But I'm sure it will be finished some day, we just need to wait, because Divine Overlord now can't really update Kratos so frequently. I will try to update the voices soon though, I just hope that all the problematic voices were found, because I don't know if you were able to verify absolutely all the voices, like guardian field for example.

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

ArcSage
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #650 on: April 25, 2011, 09:06:01 PM »

I did in a fact verify that Guardian Field is working correctly.
    Did you know that there is a sound test in Brawl?
    Go to Data/Sound Test/Sound Effects/Marth

Here is where you can test every sound in the game, including the voices you edited. You probably knew this already, but I thought I would remind you anyway.

This is how I am able to test sounds even though they aren't placed anywhere in the PSA.

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #651 on: April 25, 2011, 09:11:45 PM »

Ah yeah, that's true, there is a sound test yeah. But I didn't tested them there, because I prefer testing them in middle of a battle. But still, it is good to know that guardian field is not affected. Laugh

Edit: I made some verifications about the psa, and here is what I found.

Explosion spell: Why the flamberge sword has a glow? It is probably the only spell where the sword has a glow like this...

Thunder Blade spell: The sword completely disappears in the hand of Kratos, like he was throwing his sword in the sky to fall it on the battlefield, I can't deny it, it's funny, but it is not really how this spell should be casted. Laugh

And I also saw that the problem of hitbox that I was talking about is still there.
    « Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 12:36:42 AM by Psycho Philia » Logged

OmegaMalkior
    Lol Kitten

Back to normal.

• Awards Heart Container Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Staff Helper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #652 on: April 26, 2011, 03:49:20 PM »

I have a small question.

Why can't any other costumes (other than Kratos himself) be compatible with this PSA?

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
    SSBB Name: Omega
    SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
    SSBB rank: I don't even know
    Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

ArcSage
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #653 on: April 26, 2011, 03:51:51 PM »

I have a small question.

Why can't any other costumes (other than Kratos himself) be compatible with this PSA?

What do you mean? I'm pretty sure they are compatible. Marth's other costumes work fine for me, even when using this PSA.
    So what gives you this idea?

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #654 on: April 26, 2011, 03:56:41 PM »

The psa itself work with other costumes, as far as I saw, but there is still a graphic problem, Marth's arms are not inside of the "rings" if you use Kratos.

OmegaMalkior
    Lol Kitten

Back to normal.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #655 on: April 26, 2011, 04:00:08 PM »

What I mean is that some of The animations for Kratos( if I use Roy vertex) are messed up.

SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!

ArcSage
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #656 on: April 26, 2011, 04:02:10 PM »

What I mean is that some of The animations for Kratos( if I use Roy vertex) are messed up.

Oh, well I have never used roy before..
    How badly are the animation messed up? Is it serious, like he is missing animations for certain actions? Or just minor graphical glitches?

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards Pin Collector KCMM Veteran Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #657 on: April 26, 2011, 04:03:28 PM »

I have a small question.

As I said before, I designed this PSA to be used only for KRATOS TEXTURES!!!!

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

OmegaMalkior
    Lol Kitten

Back to normal.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #658 on: April 26, 2011, 04:05:25 PM »

But why is it this way? What has Kratos that other Marth textures doesn't have??
    « Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 04:19:20 PM by Omega Malkior » Logged

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #659 on: April 26, 2011, 04:07:51 PM »

BUT WHY IS IT THAT WAY? WHAT HAS KRATOS HAVE THAT OTHER MARTH TEXTURES DON'T HAVE??
    We call it: Manliness, something Marth doesn't have! Awesome Face

Pages:  1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48
    Print
    Jump to: