Kratos Aurion v.2.25...Updated 3-11-11 @5:00PM

Started by DivineOverlord, January 01, 2011, 02:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

April 26, 2011, 02:49:09 AM #645 Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 02:51:13 AM by ArcSage
Quote from: Psycho Philia on April 26, 2011, 02:41:22 AM
Absolutely no problem, as I said you, take your time to do it. Oh, and I had a suggestion about Thunder blade, is it not possible to take Ike's sword to be the thunder blade? It is an idea among others, but I think his sword would be better that Flamberge acting as Thunder blade. After that, if you can't do it, it's not a problem. It was just a suggestion to improve the look of this spell, but as I don't know if it can be done...

Yes, and while he's at it.....
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=18261.555  (Remember this page?) :D

lol, after reading this again I realize how much this project is still in it's early stages.
(Especially in regards to the spells such as Grave and Fireball)

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

Quote from: Psycho Philia on April 26, 2011, 02:47:01 AM
Heh, sorry ArcSage, but I already said that I'm the only one to decide what sfx hack to do. :laugh:
...


Oh yes, how quickly I forget.  :D

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

Don't make double posts, there is an edit button.

Anyway, I forgot to say something that I noticed long ago.

Make the neutral A attack so that normally you should miss your opponent with your sword, and see what happens, if I remember correctly, one of the attacks allows to hit the opponent with the sword that doesn't touch the opponent.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Psycho Philia on April 26, 2011, 02:51:52 AM
Don't make double posts, there is an edit button.

Anyway, I forgot to say something that I noticed long ago.

Make the neutral A attack so that normally you should miss your opponent with your sword, and see what happens, if I remember correctly, one of the attacks allows to hit the opponent with the sword that doesn't touch the opponent.

Ouch. Sorry.

So, in summery, the hitbox is outside of the sword animation?
I never noticed this. I'll have to look at it.

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

This is exactly what I mean, yes. I don't know if it was fixed or not, but I noticed this a long time ago, but forgot to say it.

Yeah I agree that Kratos has a lot of work left to do, but a lot of work has been done for him too, in term of enjoyable experience, so about Psa and even the voices! :laugh: But I'm sure it will be finished some day, we just need to wait, because Divine Overlord now can't really update Kratos so frequently. I will try to update the voices soon though, I just hope that all the problematic voices were found, because I don't know if you were able to verify absolutely all the voices, like guardian field for example.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

I did in a fact verify that Guardian Field is working correctly.
Did you know that there is a sound test in Brawl?
Go to Data/Sound Test/Sound Effects/Marth

Here is where you can test every sound in the game, including the voices you edited. You probably knew this already, but I thought I would remind you anyway.

This is how I am able to test sounds even though they aren't placed anywhere in the PSA.

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

April 26, 2011, 03:11:45 AM #651 Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 06:36:42 AM by Psycho Philia
Ah yeah, that's true, there is a sound test yeah. But I didn't tested them there, because I prefer testing them in middle of a battle. But still, it is good to know that guardian field is not affected. :laugh:

Edit: I made some verifications about the psa, and here is what I found.

Explosion spell: Why the flamberge sword has a glow? It is probably the only spell where the sword has a glow like this...

Thunder Blade spell: The sword completely disappears in the hand of Kratos, like he was throwing his sword in the sky to fall it on the battlefield, I can't deny it, it's funny, but it is not really how this spell should be casted. :laugh:

And I also saw that the problem of hitbox that I was talking about is still there.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

I have a small question.

Why can't any other costumes (other than Kratos himself) be compatible with this PSA?

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Omega Malkior on April 26, 2011, 09:49:20 PM
I have a small question.

Why can't any other costumes (other than Kratos himself) be compatible with this PSA?


What do you mean? I'm pretty sure they are compatible. Marth's other costumes work fine for me, even when using this PSA.
So what gives you this idea?

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

The psa itself work with other costumes, as far as I saw, but there is still a graphic problem, Marth's arms are not inside of the "rings" if you use Kratos.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

What I mean is that some of The animations for Kratos( if I use Roy vertex) are messed up.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Omega Malkior on April 26, 2011, 10:00:08 PM
What I mean is that some of The animations for Kratos( if I use Roy vertex) are messed up.

Oh, well I have never used roy before..
How badly are the animation messed up? Is it serious, like he is missing animations for certain actions? Or just minor graphical glitches?

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

Quote from: Omega Malkior on April 26, 2011, 09:49:20 PM
I have a small question.

Why can't any other costumes (other than Kratos himself) be compatible with this PSA?

As I said before, I designed this PSA to be used only for KRATOS TEXTURES!!!!
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


April 26, 2011, 10:05:25 PM #658 Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 10:19:20 PM by Omega Malkior
But why is it this way? What has Kratos that other Marth textures doesn't have??

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Omega Malkior on April 26, 2011, 10:05:25 PM
BUT WHY IS IT THAT WAY? WHAT HAS KRATOS HAVE THAT OTHER MARTH TEXTURES DON'T HAVE??
We call it: Manliness, something Marth doesn't have! :af: