Naruto Shippuden: 4-Tails+CoN Naruto v2(Adjusted)...Want it released? Ask BBB

Started by SmashClash, January 01, 2011, 08:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Look at reply 95. How much lives should you have to die to allow Naruto.

1 Time.
15 (16.9%)
2 Times.
33 (37.1%)
3 Times.
41 (46.1%)

Total Members Voted: 89

Hey everyone, sorry for just vanishing again, I only intended to rest for a few days, but something......came up. I don't think that this thread needs some depressing news about my personal life so I won't say anything about what happened. What the news did tho was cause me to become depressed to the point that I lost all inspiration to motion edit. But I eventually got over it and I finally made a interesting FS for the 4-Tailed Naruto Thursday night.

Without further ado I present
The 4-Tailed Rasen Shuriken

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


So what do you think? It still needs a lot of work with placing the graphics properly with PSA, it does about 81% damage, but as of now it is not a 1HKO......unless you want me to mess with it XD

@DivineOverlord - as fr the down smash.....I like the pic that has his arms on each side for a down smash a little more than the other one because it looks like it can have a follow up that makes him pound the ground or something.
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

^ looks good..... I haven't been hacking for awhile lol.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Really...wow.....

But you know, I probably wouldn't have had inspiration if I did not  edit Lucario. Usually I edit Lucario to get inspired because he's my favorite character, but this is what got me inspired to motion edit again during my depressed episode.

Think of it as a SSJ3 Gokario, I don't know how I came up with it but after 1 1/2 hours and 1200 frames later (just if you're wondering why so many frames, well because I wanted to and every frame had him moving and no frame had him still for even a moment also it was only about 13kb  ;).....that and it took about 4-5 tries and the others were all above 800 frames and less than 8kb each ) After seeing him transform in Brawl I was inspired again.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That texture is an old one that I made last year. And as far as his possible release.....nah, instead he can be in a machinima that would be really awesome!

Sorry for being off topic ;D
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Quote from: BigBadBooya on June 05, 2011, 04:54:35 AM
Really...wow.....

But you know, I probably wouldn't have had inspiration if I did not  edit Lucario. Usually I edit Lucario to get inspired because he's my favorite character, but this is what got me inspired to motion edit again during my depressed episode.

Think of it as a SSJ3 Gokario, I don't know how I came up with it but after 1 1/2 hours and 1200 frames later (just if you're wondering why so many frames, well because I wanted to and every frame had him moving and no frame had him still for even a moment also it was only about 13kb  ;).....that and it took about 4-5 tries and the others were all above 800 frames and less than 8kb each ) After seeing him transform in Brawl I was inspired again.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That texture is an old one that I made last year. And as far as his possible release.....nah, instead he can be in a machinima that would be really awesome!

Sorry for being off topic ;D
awesome   :af2:

Quote from: BigBadBooya on June 05, 2011, 04:27:26 AM
Hey everyone, sorry for just vanishing again, I only intended to rest for a few days, but something......came up. I don't think that this thread needs some depressing news about my personal life so I won't say anything about what happened. What the news did tho was cause me to become depressed to the point that I lost all inspiration to motion edit. But I eventually got over it and I finally made a interesting FS for the 4-Tailed Naruto Thursday night.

Without further ado I present
The 4-Tailed Rasen Shuriken

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


So what do you think? It still needs a lot of work with placing the graphics properly with PSA, it does about 81% damage, but as of now it is not a 1HKO......unless you want me to mess with it XD

@DivineOverlord - as fr the down smash.....I like the pic that has his arms on each side for a down smash a little more than the other one because it looks like it can have a follow up that makes him pound the ground or something.

even 10x more awesome, cant wait for beta release :happy:

lol ssj3 lucario :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Wait, BigBadBooya, RasenShuriken isn't used by 4-Tailed!
It's used by Sage Naruto or normal Naruto.
We needed the R.S. for CoN Naruto Adjusted.

Also, did you get the PM I sent you for that Rasengan I gave you?

when is this project gonna b released it says by the end of the month and that was 2 months ago

Quote from: keepitreal on June 08, 2011, 03:41:43 AM
when is this project gonna b released it says by the end of the month and that was 2 months ago

Ask, BigBadBooya.



Just awesome.

The Rasen-Shuriken was Sonic Spindash, that right?

it looks like it is :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: KTH on June 08, 2011, 11:06:03 AM
Just awesome.

The Rasen-Shuriken was Sonic Spindash, that right?
Yes. But I PM'd him the real Rasengan from the actual game, so it may be subject to change?

I got that Rasengan model and it looks amazing!!!!! I don't mind using that, but I have one question, what should the textures look like for it?


Should it look like a blend of blue chakra and 4 tailed colors mixed in, or should it be colored just like4 tailed Naruto, or just like the crimson Rasengan (like the one 1 tailed Naruto used?
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

hey bigbadbooya when do you think we can get another beta version of this psa