Naruto Shippuden: 4-Tails+CoN Naruto v2(Adjusted)...Want it released? Ask BBB

Started by SmashClash, January 01, 2011, 08:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Look at reply 95. How much lives should you have to die to allow Naruto.

1 Time.
15 (16.9%)
2 Times.
33 (37.1%)
3 Times.
41 (46.1%)

Total Members Voted: 89

AWESOME!! is bigbadbooya doing the psa or who?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.


Quote from: ADJSonic (the rock) on January 03, 2011, 10:31:46 PM
AWESOME!! is bigbadbooya doing the psa or who?
:srs: BBB is doing the 4-Tails part. He started the 4-Tailed PSA b4 I got this entire idea. I'll be doing the rest. *facepalm*

actually i wasen't in the main post doesn't say who us doing what...

And true but I meny what Smash Clash was saying who is doing wghich tail...

And hope this turns out good..
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

I can't comprehend part of that sentence...

My computer might arrive tomorrow(4th) or it's original targeted date(5th). I'm going back to school tomorrow JSYK.

I got my computer today. Since my dad's at work he'll probably(might) set it up tomorrow hopefully. :)

GL with you laptop... And i'm a pretty big fan of Naruto soo i agree with this all the way.... Just i would love a balanced version to go with it if it's not balanced in the first place....

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

Quote from: ADJSonic (the rock) on January 05, 2011, 01:34:36 AM
GL with you laptop... And i'm a pretty big fan of Naruto soo i agree with this all the way.... Just i would love a balanced version to go with it if it's not balanced in the first place....


I'm getting a desktop, JSYK(which is better in my opinion).
Well, I like Overpowered but for the people who wants this I guess BBB(4-Tailed) & I can perform a balanced version. Keep in mind I'm a perfectionist, so I'll try to do really good. Don't worry, 'bout a thing. 'Cause every little thing...is gonna be alright! :af:

Quote from: SmashClash on January 05, 2011, 01:39:49 AM
Quote from: ADJSonic (the rock) on January 05, 2011, 01:34:36 AM
GL with you laptop... And i'm a pretty big fan of Naruto soo i agree with this all the way.... Just i would love a balanced version to go with it if it's not balanced in the first place....


I'm getting a desktop, JSYK(which is better in my opinion).
Well, I like Overpowered but for the people who wants this I guess BBB(4-Tailed) & I can perform a balanced version. Keep in mind I'm a perfectionist, so I'll try to do really good. Don't worry, 'bout a thing. 'Cause every little thing...is gonna be alright! :af:

Could you do Emil after this, TOS needs some more love sides the mainstreem characters :l

Hm...maybe, but I needa do most of the stuff I've been meaning to do once I use my computer.

I need to look up that character, too.

Again GL with this..... Now i'm gonna stop spamming your topic :laugh:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

Quote from: SmashClash on January 05, 2011, 02:03:33 AM
Hm...maybe, but I needa do most of the stuff I've been meaning to do once I use my computer.

I need to look up that character, too.

cool so will this be your first PSA project?
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: ADJSonic (the rock) on January 05, 2011, 02:13:14 AM
Again GL with this..... Now i'm gonna stop spamming your topic :laugh:
It's fine. :D
Quote from: DivineOverlord on January 05, 2011, 02:13:24 AM
Quote from: SmashClash on January 05, 2011, 02:03:33 AM
Hm...maybe, but I needa do most of the stuff I've been meaning to do once I use my computer.

I need to look up that character, too.

cool so will this be your first PSA project?
Yes, I've been wanting to PSA for so long. Well, look @ my Super Flarenix Mario PSA project in sig.
Edit!

I got good news and bad news for 4 tailed Naruto



Good News:  I was able to give 4 Tailed Naruto and the Fox an animation as well as graphics 

....

Bad News: The moment when an attack hits someone, the game crashes   :P

....That put me in a....sad mood...I don't know how to fix it.... :'(
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Quote from: BigBadBooya on January 05, 2011, 07:04:07 PM
I got good news and bad news for 4 tailed Naruto



Good News:  I was able to give 4 Tailed Naruto and the Fox an animation as well as graphics 

....

Bad News: The moment when an attack hits someone, the game crashes   :P

....That put me in a....sad mood...I don't know how to fix it.... :'(

Aaaaw what a let down. How are you gonna fix that dude?