Okami has MDL0 files! Possibly CHR0 files, as welL!

Started by ForOhFor Error, January 01, 2011, 10:46:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O9HkwzDT0M&feature=related

You could even have them sitting on the branches of the trees and occasionally switching places/flying around. XD

August 06, 2011, 09:14:41 PM #121 Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 09:20:12 PM by DSX8
Quote from: Oizen™ on March 04, 2011, 09:38:27 PM
>.>
<.<
(bump)

Could you get the me the models for Kamiki Village?
to follow up ur request oizen... I HAVE DONE UR KAMIKI VILLAGE!!!
[spoiler]Real Okami Pic


SSBB Pic


edit: cant seem to find the house and tree models... =/
mind helping me 404?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on August 06, 2011, 09:14:41 PM
to follow up ur request oizen... I HAVE DONE UR KAMIKI VILLAGE!!!
[spoiler]Real Okami Pic


SSBB Pic


edit: cant seem to find the house and tree models... =/
mind helping me 404?

Did you find the platform and Sakuya's tree?

Quote from: Calamitas on August 06, 2011, 10:00:13 PM
Did you find the platform and Sakuya's tree?
platform, yes, i sure did. Sakuya's tree however, no. her tree didnt come in the .dat file alone with the tree's and houses.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

August 06, 2011, 11:53:57 PM #124 Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 11:54:49 PM by ForOhFor Error
They're probably in some etXX file or something. I'll look into the bin file of the stage, see if I can find them.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Hey DSX8, since you found Yami's files, do you think you can find the files for the stage where you fight Yami? I think that would be a kickass replacement for final destination or battlefield, especially if the floors were breakable.

August 07, 2011, 12:18:13 AM #126 Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 12:24:20 AM by ForOhFor Error
Working on it, no breakable floors, though...
I may ask mewtwo how to do them...
Oh, and I found Yami's files.

Edit: I'm at a to where the houses are. They don't seem to be referenced in the bin file. I'll check a bit further

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on August 07, 2011, 12:18:13 AM
Working on it, no breakable floors, though...
I may ask mewtwo how to do them...
Oh, and I found Yami's files.

Edit: I'm at a to where the houses are. They don't seem to be referenced in the bin file. I'll check a bit further
hmm ok, keep looking. i pretty much have every model in, including that platform... just need the tree's, sakuya's tree, and the houses
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Bah, they don't seem to exist!
All of my methods have failed :P

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on August 07, 2011, 01:50:02 AM
Bah, they don't seem to exist!
All of my methods have failed :P
D=
NUUUU.... CANT BE!!!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

They're not referenced in the bin file, they're not referenced in the dat file, they're not in the bin file (sometimes bin files contain a few character models) and they're certainly not in the dat file.

:/

FC: 2191-7379-6272

August 07, 2011, 03:02:09 AM #131 Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 03:18:51 AM by DSX8
Quote from: ForOhFor Error on August 07, 2011, 02:38:12 AM
They're not referenced in the bin file, they're not referenced in the dat file, they're not in the bin file (sometimes bin files contain a few character models) and they're certainly not in the dat file.

:/
hmm really? can u tell or show me how which files represents the stage?

edit: the houses, tree's, and the tree sapplings r in the ut##.dat files! just found sakuya's tree in ut00.dat
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

can you find Orochi's files?
It's Vash the Stampede! He's comin' our way! He's comin'!

Quote from: SmashFan127 on August 07, 2011, 03:52:27 AM
can you find Orochi's files?
ask 404 for that... he has his models i believe
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

August 08, 2011, 03:37:49 AM #134 Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 04:42:33 AM by DSX8
ok sorry for a double post... it seems like ut00 and ut02 is Sakuya's Tree.
et00 is the big tree's in Kamiki Village

........

im still at a for the houses AND the cherry tree's.... 404, where did u find that building u used for ur sasa sanctuary stage?

edit: well, i found some buildings in us##.dat files.... but not all of them were buildings, and none of them matched Kamiki Village buildings
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady