SmashClash's Awesome Hacks: (10/8/11) Spear Bandana Waddle Dee Preview 3

Started by SmashClash, January 18, 2011, 12:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Exporting...

Do it now.
17 (45.9%)
Export all the hacks you need to.
10 (27%)
Do it by the end of Thanksgiving break.
2 (5.4%)
Export only the recent ones and don't get distracted. Also, do it even if you're bored.
2 (5.4%)
All of the above.
5 (13.5%)
Don't do this, man. No one wants these hacks. [troll/]
1 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Uhh... I think Gir would be better over Pikachu really.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Unless you are doing the robot version... but come on, the puppy is so much cuter!  :happy:


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

January 31, 2011, 01:39:37 AM #61 Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 01:40:52 AM by SmashClash
Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on January 31, 2011, 01:32:34 AM
Uhh... I think Gir would be better over Pikachu really.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Unless you are doing the robot version... but come on, the puppy is so much cuter!  :happy:
Robot version(Evil and good sides'll be included)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

looks good so far SmashClash, i have a good load of experience vertexing olimar so if you need/want any help then let me know
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



February 02, 2011, 12:47:05 AM #66 Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 12:48:37 AM by SmashClash
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SmashClash on February 02, 2011, 12:47:05 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


needs some clean up, but not bad so far. you got his basic shape down. cant wait to see the final result with the texture.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 02, 2011, 12:53:37 AM
Quote from: SmashClash on February 02, 2011, 12:47:05 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


needs some clean up, but not bad so far. you got his basic shape down. cant wait to see the final result with the texture.
Ok, I finished that first Polygon, but when I'm done texture I'm going to have to go back and vertex the eyes.

Tomorrow, I'm going to vertex the other needed polygons.
Then texture then go back to first polygon for eyes.

After GIR is done should I release GIR without the piggies or wait? Because I need to make animations for my "piggies", (FitPikminMotionEtc.pac)

....
You're using Toon Link's victory pig?

FC: 2191-7379-6272


Red Demon Night v2 released!

--------------
GIR Progress: I just started his body(Polygon0) today.
I'll start again with Polygon0 tomorrow.

Make Tony Tony Chopper.... >D
I know there's another one, but I want to see how well you do it. (Cause you're good and stuff :P)

So yeah... Choppa. :af:



Married to: ... | Siblings: KingJigglypuff, Jokekid | Aunts: Claise | Uncles: Dingo, LenSho, Picano, Nasoka_Kewe, TJMS|

Quote from: Green Sun on February 04, 2011, 03:10:48 AM
Make Tony Tony Chopper.... >D
I know there's another one, but I want to see how well you do it. (Cause you're good and stuff :P)

So yeah... Choppa. :af:


K, for the next poll. ;)
See I want suggestions like this, guize! :oshi:

Quote from: SmashClash on February 04, 2011, 03:59:15 AM
Quote from: Green Sun on February 04, 2011, 03:10:48 AM
Make Tony Tony Chopper.... >D
I know there's another one, but I want to see how well you do it. (Cause you're good and stuff :P)

So yeah... Choppa. :af:


K, for the next poll. ;)
See I want suggestions like this, guize! :oshi:
You might as well do it now since I have 50 fake accounts.

'Kay. ;)


Married to: ... | Siblings: KingJigglypuff, Jokekid | Aunts: Claise | Uncles: Dingo, LenSho, Picano, Nasoka_Kewe, TJMS|