SmashClash's Awesome Hacks: (10/8/11) Spear Bandana Waddle Dee Preview 3

Started by SmashClash, January 18, 2011, 12:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Exporting...

Do it now.
17 (45.9%)
Export all the hacks you need to.
10 (27%)
Do it by the end of Thanksgiving break.
2 (5.4%)
Export only the recent ones and don't get distracted. Also, do it even if you're bored.
2 (5.4%)
All of the above.
5 (13.5%)
Don't do this, man. No one wants these hacks. [troll/]
1 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Preview of Lamborghini:
Steering Wheel:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'll resize my next ones...

All I need to do for GIR is make a neck, vertex eyes for both Evil GIR & Normal GIR, then texture

Quote from: SmashClash on February 14, 2011, 02:42:24 AM
I'll resize my next ones...

All I need to do for GIR is make a neck, vertex eyes for both Evil GIR & Normal GIR, then texture

cant wait to see the finished result
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I did everything except make those shoulder balls.
I need to figure out how.
After that I just need to texture.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Guess what that is.^

I'm going to start Victini, btw.
Also, I'm lazy with double patching so I'm going to leave off GIR, until I really want to double patch constantly. Unless someone wants to try.

Do you think that it would be possible to vertex Itachi from Link? I think that Link would be a really good character because his body is normal (except for the ears) and all of his fingers could be edited for all of his signature moves

like the Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu (both hands can be edited for that move)  ;)
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Quote from: BigBadBooya on March 11, 2011, 12:52:05 AM
Do you think that it would be possible to vertex Itachi from Link? I think that Link would be a really good character because his body is normal (except for the ears) and all of his fingers could be edited for all of his signature moves

like the Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu (both hands can be edited for that move)  ;)
Yeah, I was just thinking Ike because Link may be too short, for Itachi.

In the Youtube video on the poll, the highest rated comment wins forever, and ever man.

April 12, 2011, 10:54:49 PM #99 Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 12:23:10 AM by SmashClash
Vertexes to do this week:
Naruto v2 Fixed
Gotenks SSJ1 & SSJ3
4-Tailed Naruto

Textures to fix:
Change BeyondYou's Sasuke's eye color to completely black.

To-Do's:
Ask ShadowSnake about patching...
Start DKCR PSA and stage



Quote from: Nanobuds on April 21, 2011, 02:15:17 AM
suggestion: knuckles over sonic
ShadowSnake was doing him in thee future again, so I'll wait for him. I also heard he had a rough time with Knuckles...
Thanks for suggesting, though.
Keep suggesting if you'd like to see hacks by me released.

how's that laborgini going???
and did u give up on gotenks? or were u making gogeta??? i dont rly remember...

Quote from: jokekid on April 28, 2011, 05:17:23 PM
how's that laborgini going???
and did u give up on gotenks? or were u making gogeta??? i dont rly remember...
he not going to make Gotenks :( he ruined my Dreams for Gotenks vs. Mario
and ssj4 Gogeta not sure about
Gotenks is the only reason for i am going to learn to Vertex now
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later