Project Sasuke: Small Animations Update 1-01-12

Started by SSJCerious, January 18, 2011, 01:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SSJCerious on January 30, 2011, 09:56:30 PM
^Nah, the spin is fine. Can you PM me your progess so far?
If you mind I will remove the spin anyways so it looks better and more accurate.
It's actually not that hard, either.

I will PM you when I'm done getting rid of the spin. X-P
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

That's alright, if you dont wnat the spin, its your choice =p

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on January 30, 2011, 10:01:29 PM
That's alright, if you dont wnat the spin, its your choice =p
Bad news, When I checked the left hand before editing the spin, the left hand has flipped out. (not too seriously, though.)

If I PM you the U-tilt, could you fix it?
I can't seem to get the translation right to fix this problem. :(
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.


:'} You guys sound like like are actually gonna finish this project !!!!!!!
i could burst into tears right now :"}

Imma kill ssj, he's always off doing something on his on without telling me a thing. <_<

Soul next time your on, AIM me i'll add you to the chat room, so u can try to keep up with us. ^_^
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19502.msg351735#msg351735

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: PPXEXE on January 31, 2011, 07:04:41 AM
Imma kill ssj, he's always off doing something on his on without telling me a thing. <_<

Soul next time your on, AIM me i'll add you to the chat room, so u can try to keep up with us. ^_^
Mkay. :af:

SSJ, I can't start on the double slashes until tomorrow, I have a lot to do today. X-P
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

That's alright, take your time.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

So, where is Sasuke on BrawlVault XD?

Okay, i stop now lol

Starting on Double Spin. :D
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Great, im still finishing up your u-tilt, its A LOT better now

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

keep this post on the top ppl !
are we gettin an update saturday ?

Yeah....no. We have a lil too much on our plate to upload this saturday. BUT, I do need to fix something on the current beta, so yeah.....but ill do it tomorrow

spamspam

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on February 04, 2011, 12:35:24 AM
Yeah....no. We have a lil too much on our plate to upload this saturday. BUT, I do need to fix something on the current beta, so yeah.....but ill do it tomorrow

spamspam
Okay, hopefully the double spin will be completed on Sunday.

I have a handful of stuff on me, and I don't feel like animating when there's a piano playing right behind me. DX

But I'm positive the Double spin WILL be finished on Sunday.
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.