Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 228
Author Topic: KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues  (Read 821887 times)
_Data_Drain_
Master of the Dark Matter
Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #420 on: April 14, 2011, 08:43:26 AM »

The stabbing is fine we just need the the fact that you can hold the A button to deal damage fixed.
    Erk... Oops... I didn't make myself clear I guess... I mean the pummel should work like any other character... The grab is fine the way it is, him holding them on his sword is highly original.

(Although maybe if it misses it should have more end lag.)
    « Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 08:44:24 AM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Renowned Hacker Heart Container >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #421 on: April 14, 2011, 08:51:27 AM »

I agree with the lag thing as well. But on the other hand almost all his attacks should have more end lag.

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #422 on: April 14, 2011, 08:57:35 AM »

I agree with the lag thing as well. But on the other hand almost all his attacks should have more end lag.
    Right, as we've been saying, he should rely on punishing moves, rather then pressure with long range, and high kill power, he should have end lag on all moves, some more then others, I say the ones that need lag the most, are his kill moves... Plus, he should not be able to cancel, Hell's Gate, Heartless Angel, or any B button charging moves... He's in all honesty, too safe to spam with.

On a kinda random note, you know... I'm growing kinda fond of that attack out of a dodge roll thing... I say it would be balanced if you gave his moves a lot of end lag, plus it's in character to his KH self.

And the forward tilt... I like the idea of a combo move, just give that first part if you miss more end lag, keep the second part as it is, this could work out with the idea of his moves having little start up, but nasty end lag...
    « Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 09:03:47 AM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #423 on: April 14, 2011, 09:03:06 AM »

End lagg, fast as he is and the range is on his side, and LOW KO power...

Also, his Fsmash really have some disjointed boxes, it his behind Sephy, and Up Smash, I'm not sure if it's fixed, but that attack has some disjointed boxes too (Or had (?))

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #424 on: April 14, 2011, 09:04:58 AM »

End lagg, fast as he is and the range is on his side, and LOW KO power...

Also, his Fsmash really have some disjointed boxes, it his behind Sephy, and Up Smash, I'm not sure if it's fixed, but that attack has some disjointed boxes too (Or had (?))
    Forward smash still hits behind him, but up smash has been fixed, it can be punished quite nicely now, I know, I punished the CPU for doing it wrong. Tongue

Down smash's hit box lasts too long... I just killed Peach with it near the end of the animation...
    =_=;
    « Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 09:09:15 AM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #425 on: April 14, 2011, 10:26:08 AM »

Right, as we've been saying, he should rely on punishing moves, rather then pressure with long range, and high kill power, he should have end lag on all moves, some more then others, I say the ones that need lag the most, are his kill moves... Plus, he should not be able to cancel, Hell's Gate, Heartless Angel, or any B button charging moves... He's in all honesty, too safe to spam with.

On a kinda random note, you know... I'm growing kinda fond of that attack out of a dodge roll thing... I say it would be balanced if you gave his moves a lot of end lag, plus it's in character to his KH self.

And the forward tilt... I like the idea of a combo move, just give that first part if you miss more end lag, keep the second part as it is, this could work out with the idea of his moves having little start up, but nasty end lag...

Everything here is right on.

Lythro
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #426 on: April 14, 2011, 09:31:26 PM »

This is getting preeetty awesome. I agree with the grab thing, it's too fast. But that's all. The stabbing grab and swordtwist damage is one of the best things ever. But more end lag if it misses (along with all the other stuff) would be great too.

OmegaMalkior
    Lol Kitten

Back to normal.

• Awards Heart Container Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Staff Helper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #427 on: April 14, 2011, 09:48:29 PM »

Can you make a few changes to OP version to make it really OP? Because I think the OP version has been badly changed except side-B

1. Make heartless angle be instant and don't go into helpless flight
    2. Give more jumps and a bit more speed
    3. Make his Up-B infinite flight
    4. Make his chargings (down-B, neutral-B, but not heartless angle) be really quick in charging
    5. (also do this for normal version) make the down-B flames hit everywhere they appear instead of only hitting on specific place.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
    SSBB Name: Omega
    SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
    SSBB rank: I don't even know
    Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #428 on: April 14, 2011, 10:34:25 PM »

I think I have a better idea for the grab.
    Increase the end lag. And remove the pummel completely. Just make it so that as long as you're on the sword you take damage.
    (I mean you ARE impaled on a sword while being lifted into the air)

The downside to the attack is that if you miss you're left wide open. Probably the only grab with end lag. And with good reason.

Yay or nay?

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #429 on: April 15, 2011, 03:55:12 AM »

Can you make a few changes to OP version to make it really OP? Because I think the OP version has been badly changed except side-B

1. Make heartless angle be instant and don't go into helpless flight
    2. Give more jumps and a bit more speed
    3. Make his Up-B infinite flight
    4. Make his chargings (down-B, neutral-B, but not heartless angle) be really quick in charging
    5. (also do this for normal version) make the down-B flames hit everywhere they appear instead of only hitting on specific place.
    1. I disagree there, how about instead, make it hit from anywhere, rather then one spot, this would make it like his boss self from KH2.

2. Uh... If I'm not mistaken, he has over 100 jumps... That's too many if you ask me, I hate that anyway, it's so over done... He should have 7 jumps.
    XD

3. And... When you fight him, he can just chicken out for the rest of the battle? I'll pass, since I've had too many CPU do that with infinite flight, they get out of my reach, and stay there, forcing me to quit the battle.

4. Well, okay, that sounds alright.

5. Hm... Alright, that sounds reasonable, as long as there's a good bit more end lag, and a bit of start up lag on the balanced version.

I think I have a better idea for the grab.
    Increase the end lag. And remove the pummel completely. Just make it so that as long as you're on the sword you take damage.
    (I mean you ARE impaled on a sword while being lifted into the air)

The downside to the attack is that if you miss you're left wide open. Probably the only grab with end lag. And with good reason.

Yay or nay?
    Hm... Well, it wouldn't be the only grab with end lag, just look at Link's, or Samus' (both versions of her), they have some nasty end lag on their grabs (which is kinda silly for them, some end lag is fine, but they over do it.)

Sephiroth having no pummel... Hm... That actually makes sense, so, I would think it would damage every half second, not sure how much, but this might work out, if his grab has more end lag then Link's, it would balance itself out I think.
    « Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 03:57:23 AM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

Hollow
    Kitty Corp's Personal Hollow
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #430 on: April 15, 2011, 05:02:30 AM »

Sephiroth having no pummel... Hm... That actually makes sense, so, I would think it would damage every half second, not sure how much, but this might work out, if his grab has more end lag then Link's, it would balance itself out I think.
    I'm not sure I could get rid of of his pummel without it looking bad.

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #431 on: April 15, 2011, 05:38:28 AM »

You can't just make the animation the same as the one used when he stands there?
    Or what did you mean by that?

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #432 on: April 15, 2011, 05:42:10 AM »

I'm not sure I could get rid of of his pummel without it looking bad.
    Hm... Well, I think what Apprentice Of Death meant was, they would constantly take damage as they're being held on his sword, I say every half second...

But if you say so, you can make it act more like a normal pummel, except it looks like it does now, him twisting the sword in them...

So yeah, it was just an idea, I just thought it might look alright, but if you don't think so, just stick with his sword stabbing grab, and sword twisting pummel, base the damage off of someone else's pummel.

And, give it end lag like Link's grab if it misses... And as we said before, give all his moves end lag, and NO CANCELING them either, I say if you start one of his moves, and it misses, you should be punished by your enemy for it... I hate how Heartless Angel can be canceled, the CPU does this all the time...

As a matter of fact, you can see how broken some traits are, just by fighting him as a CPU... Well anyway, good luck then. Smiley

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #433 on: April 15, 2011, 05:51:09 AM »

You can't make him automatically pummel each half second? And not change the animation?

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards KCMM Veteran Pin Collector Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #434 on: April 16, 2011, 04:36:30 PM »

I updated sepherioth with a lot of new animations but I can't find my sensor bar to test em :/ (that's what happens when you let your siblings play with your system lol  Embarrassed)

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Pages:  1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 228
    Print
    Jump to: