Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 ... 228
Author Topic: KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues  (Read 828266 times)
DivineOverlord
Supreme PSA Overlord
Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards Pin Collector KCMM Veteran Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1485 on: June 15, 2011, 06:05:35 PM »

uhh why is giga bowser a good choice for Dante's final? he doesn't look like DMC demon at all, and Dante doesn't turn into a giant demon anyway, i disagree.....but im not the one doing the PSA just stating my opinion..

any whom, it would be cool if you could give him style change with his taunts; gunslinger, sword master, trickster, and guardian i think

yeah but thats just a beta final smash untill I can find a better model or a better Idea for a final smash...

-I can only have sword, Beowulf  (gauntlets) and gun mode. If I run out of space, I probably would have to combine all three.

Here are the options for mode 3. choose wisely.

1. Beowulf  (gauntlets)
    2. Agni & Rudra - Two living (and talkative) swords Dante wields simultaneously. They are two scimitars with serrated edges. They are based on hindu mythology, where Agni is the god of fire and Rudra the god of the wind and storms. Dante earns these weapons after defeating the pair, who had each taken control of headless demons' bodies.

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

lightning29
    Mega Kitten

All Black Everything......(Lupe Fiasco)

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1486 on: June 15, 2011, 06:27:33 PM »

yeah but thats just a beta final smash untill I can find a better model or a better Idea for a final smash...

-I can only have sword, Beowulf  (gauntlets) and gun mode. If I run out of space, I probably would have to combine all three.

Here are the options for mode 3. choose wisely.

1. Beowulf  (gauntlets)
    2. Agni & Rudra - Two living (and talkative) swords Dante wields simultaneously. They are two scimitars with serrated edges. They are based on hindu mythology, where Agni is the god of fire and Rudra the god of the wind and storms. Dante earns these weapons after defeating the pair, who had each taken control of headless demons' bodies.

lol aww thats ugly for you to make us choose between those 2 hmmmm...... i would say beowulf since it was strong, but then i would say agni and rudra for the combos and the wind and fire....... agni and rudra it is

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Renowned Hacker Heart Container >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1487 on: June 15, 2011, 06:28:49 PM »

uhh why is giga bowser a good choice for Dante's final? he doesn't look like DMC demon at all, and Dante doesn't turn into a giant demon anyway, i disagree.....but im not the one doing the PSA just stating my opinion..

>: /   Do we have a model that looks like that? No.
             Giga Bowser is a great idea.

lightning29
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1488 on: June 15, 2011, 06:41:53 PM »

>: /   Do we have a model that looks like that? No.
             Giga Bowser is a great idea.

well there are other possibilities and like Divine said its only for the beta so he will come up with something better slick, sh** i got ideas to help him out if he needs them

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1489 on: June 15, 2011, 06:49:59 PM »

im good. here are the things i would go by

GunsEdit Guns sectionEdit

Ebony & Ivory - Dante's two handmade semi-automatic .45 caliber handguns. Their rate of fire is dependent on how quickly the player can press the fire button. The guns seem to be based loosely on the Colt 1911 handgun.
        Shotgun - A powerful 12-gauge double-barreled sawn-off shotgun with a large spread. Good at knocking enemies back but has a fairly slow rate of fire.
        Artemis - A powerful laser weapon that can target several enemies at once.
        Spiral - A very powerful sniper rifle with a slow rate of fire.
        Kalina Ann - A huge rocket launcher with a large blade attached to a chain on front, which is used like a grappling hook and a bayonet in conjunction with the Hysteric attack.

Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening Special Edition also includes a ranged weapon for Vergil, which is not technically a gun.

Summoned Swords - Swords made out of energy which Vergil can summon and hurl at his enemies at will.

Devil armsEdit Devil arms sectionEdit

Rebellion - Dante's massive sword (a longsword, but stylized for effect). It was a memento from his father; its power remains dormant until awakened by Dante's blood. Dante begins the game with this weapon.
        Cerberus - Ice elemental, three-pieced flail weapon, like a nunchaku (or a holy water sprinkler but with three sides). The essence of the ice guardian Cerberus, which Dante must defeat.
        Agni & Rudra - Two living (and talkative) swords Dante wields simultaneously. They are two scimitars with serrated edges. They are based on hindu mythology, where Agni is the god of fire and Rudra the god of the wind and storms. Dante earns these weapons after defeating the pair, who had each taken control of headless demons' bodies.
        Nevan - A demonic electric guitar that summons bats engulfed in electricity when Dante plays it; it can also be swung as a scythe. It is the weapon formed from the succubus Nevan's acceptance of Dante's cause.
        Beowulf - A powerful set of gauntlets and greaves blessed with the sacred power of light, giving the wearer improved attack power and speed. Obtained after you beat Vergil the second time (he obtained them by killing a weakened and blinded Beowulf).

Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening Special Edition also contained Devil Arms for Vergil. He begins the game with all of them.

Beowulf - Vergil can obtain these as well.
        Yamato - A katana with dark powers, a memento from Sparda. Vergil is trained in the iaido style and sometimes fights with it still in its scabbard (sheath), drawing it only to deliver a lightning-fast flurry of cuts.
        Force Edge & Yamato - The sword which Sparda, Vergil and Dante's father, used to fight off the demonic invasion, and seal off the Demon World. It is a [broadsword with a distinct European style to it. Vergil fights with it and Yamato at the same time, when the Force Edge is selected. It is also Dante's first weapon in the original Devil May Cry.

The Devil Trigger forms of both Dante and Vergil were designed by Atlus art director Kazuma Kaneko.
    StylesEdit Styles sectionEdit

The biggest change is the new combat system, which allows Dante to choose one of six different styles of combat in each mission, which enable him to use special techniques related to the style's focus. The four default styles, with moves, are:
    TricksterEdit Trickster sectionEdit

Focuses on dodging and agility. The techniques are best used both for evasion and for closing in on faraway enemies.

Dash - A quick dash in any direction. At higher Trickster levels, this can be done up to three times in a row.
        Wall Hike - Run up or across a wall, then kick off.
        Sky Star - A mid-air dash.
        Air Trick - Disappear and reappear above an enemy's head, ready to strike.

SwordmasterEdit Swordmaster sectionEdit

Focuses on techniques for the Devil Arms.

Rebellion Abilities
            Prop Shredder - Spins the sword, repeatedly striking whatever's in front of Dante.
            Aerial Rave - Slashes an enemy in mid-air up to four times, during a jump.
            Sword Pierce - Throws the sword at an enemy; without the sword, Dante fights hand-to-hand.
            Dance Macabre - Unleash a massive number of slashes at breakneck speeds.
            Crazy Dance - Stick your sword into the ground during Dance Macabre and spin around it, kicking all enemies near you.
        Cerberus Abilities
            Flicker - Whirl the flail around, hitting enemies in the immediate vicinity. Can be used in mid-air.
            Crystal - Thrust the flail into the ground to create huge ice pillars.
            Million Carats - Thrust the flail into the ground to creat a huge ice glacier surrounding Dante.
            Ice Age - Encases Dante in a thick shield of ice, protecting him from all attacks.
        Agni & Rudra Abilities
            Crossed Swords - Destroy enemies with an X-style sword slash.
            Sky Dance - Swing both swords in mid air, then descend to the ground, spinning like a saw blade.
            Crawler - Plunge your swords into the ground, unleashing a carpet of flame in the enemy's direction.
            Twister - Spin your swords to create a vortex of fire and wind.
            Tempest - Generate a flame vortex that burns everything in its path.
        Nevan Abilities
            Slash - Attack enemies with the bladed section of your guitar.
            Air Slash - Attack enemies with your guitar's blade while in mid-air.
            Feedback - Whirl your guitar around your body, hitting nearby enemies.
            Crazy Roll - Generate electricity while slashing enemies with your guitar.
            Distortion - Attack enemies with a barrage of bats and blasts of lightning.
        Beowulf Abilities
            Zodiac - Emit a charged ball of energy from your fingertips.
            The Hammer - While in mid-air, smash your enemies to the ground.
            Volcano - Slam the ground with your fist to create a small super-nova.
            Real Impact - A highly focused, incredibly powerful uppercut that obliterates enemies.
            Tornado - Knock the enemy into the air, then follow them, kicking hundreds of times at lightning speeds.

GunslingerEdit Gunslinger sectionEdit

Focuses on techniques for firearms.

Ebony & Ivory Abilities
            Twosome Time - Fires pistols in two different directions.
            Wild Stomp - Fires pistols at a downed enemy, then kicks it away.
            Rain Storm - Jumps into the air, blasting pistols down in circular motion, knocking down all enemies.
            Charge Shot - Charges weapon, then fires off a magically imbued burst.
            Rapid Shot - Quickly clicks off a large number of shots in a short period of time.
        Shotgun Abilities
            Fireworks - Swings the shotgun around like nunchaku, firing in different directions.
            Charge Shot - Charges weapon, then fires off a magically imbued burst.
            Rapid Shot - Quickly click off a large number of shots in a short period of time.
            Gun Stinger - Rams the shotgun into an enemy and fires a concentrated burst of buckshot.
            Point Blank - Fires the shotgun while standing right next to the enemy, doing massive damage.
        Artemis Abilities
            Multi-lock - Locks on to a single enemy and fires several lasers at them.
            Sphere - Fires a giant orb of laser energy.
            Acid Rain - Shoots multiple laser beams into the air which come raining down on enemies.
        Spiral Abilities
            Trick Shot - Ricochets bullets off walls to hit multiple enemies.
            Sniper - Targets an enemy's weak point and fires a high-damage shot.
            Reflector - Fires a bullet that ricochets off nearby surfaces, then hits the enemy for massive damage.
        Kalina Ann Abilities
            Hysteric - Fires a barrage of mini-missiles at the enemy.
            Grapple - Fires the bayonet at an enemy, impaling them, then pulls them towards you.
                N.B.: By using Hysteric immediately after Grapple, the enemy drawn close will be stabbed by Kalina Ann's bayonet.

Royal GuardEdit Royal Guard sectionEdit

Focuses on absorbing enemy strikes and projecting the energy back. Considered one of the strongest styles, but also challenging to master due to the strict timing required for Just Guard and Just Release.

Block & Charge - Block enemy attacks, building up anger and adrenaline.
        Just Guard - By blocking at the precise instant just before an enemy's attack hits, Dante suffers no damage and gains more rage for release.
        Release - Release pent-up anger charged from blocked enemy attacks, dealing great damage.
        Just Release - By releasing at the precise instant just before an enemy's attack hits, Dante executes a counter attack that deals approximately three times more damage than a normal release.
        Air Block - Block in mid-air.
        Air Release - Release in mid-air.
        Ultimate - Block enemy attacks and convert the energy into health for yourself.

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

lightning29
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1490 on: June 15, 2011, 07:16:15 PM »

oh okay well yeah Divine you dont need my help at all so do your thang and i will just await the gangsta

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1491 on: June 15, 2011, 08:19:11 PM »

whew just got done with most of his gun animations...here's a peak

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

lightning29
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1492 on: June 15, 2011, 08:32:38 PM »

whew just got done with most of his gun animations...here's a peak

damn Divine you move quick as hell, im already anxious as hell

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1493 on: June 15, 2011, 10:25:54 PM »

I think he holds it too high, it's above eyesight, it should be level or below eyesight.

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1494 on: June 15, 2011, 10:40:59 PM »

oh that was the moment he shot the gun lol..I'll post more previews later.

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Hackingstar
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Featured Famous Hacker Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1495 on: June 15, 2011, 10:41:59 PM »

hey divine guess what? an update to the sephiroth sfx may be coming soon. are you surprised?

*EDIT* meant WILL be coming soon.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1496 on: June 15, 2011, 10:42:36 PM »

I think he holds it too high, it's above eyesight, it should be level or below eyesight.

Agreed.

oh that was the moment he shot the gun lol..I'll post more previews later.

Same with Yuna, I think the aim of her should be lower, as well. I tested her, you can really really count on me  for feedback, DO.

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1497 on: June 15, 2011, 10:48:23 PM »

hmm you guys are right, right now i was brawling against pikachu and my bullets couldnt hit him unless he jumped...I'll put the aim below eye sight.

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1498 on: June 15, 2011, 10:56:16 PM »

hmm you guys are right, right now i was brawling against pikachu and my bullets couldnt hit him unless he jumped...I'll put the aim below eye sight.

Can't wait to see the new Yuna version, as well as a release for Dante, DO. =D

Hackingstar
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Featured Famous Hacker Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1499 on: June 15, 2011, 10:59:25 PM »

and don't forget sephiroth sfx update from me and xzedkiel. that is all. good day *logs off*

Pages:  1 ... 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 ... 228
    Print
    Jump to: