KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

The naruto moveset changes his smash if you hold up.
Perhaps Dante can shoot up or down depending on how you hold the stick?
Then he can hit those small characters like Pikachu.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on June 16, 2011, 05:03:01 AM
The naruto moveset changes his smash if you hold up.
Perhaps Dante can shoot up or down depending on how you hold the stick?
Then he can hit those small characters like Pikachu.

Moveset changing is not something I'd like, I mean, if DO's aiming for a vBrawl Balanced Dante, it's not something that should even be considered. But if balancing is not the goal, go ahead!

I MEAN, if this is possible to achieve, it'd be awesome, since it'd really be as he is in his DMC games.

Not the entire moveset, just the attack depending on how you hold the stick.
If you hold it down he shoots downwards a bit.

We'll see. The hardest part for me is giving him 3 modes. After I use up all of Ike's current animations. I could give him more animations but the new ones will have his eyes closed :/....unless I figure something else out.

The three modes I will give him are
1. Sword Master
2. Gun
3. Beowulf
(I might combine all three)
I wonder If I can find a gauntlet model somewhere. .........


Oh yeah, I finished his run, walk, wait, and gun animations. I should be done with this psa this week.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 16, 2011, 05:07:49 AM
We'll see. The hardest part for me is giving him 3 modes. After I use up all of Ike's current animations. I could give him more animations but the new ones will have his eyes closed :/....unless I figure something else out.

The three modes I will give him are
1. Sword Master
2. Gun
3. Beowulf

I wonder If I can find a gauntlet model somewhere. .........


Oh yeah, I finished his run, walk, wait, and gun animations. I should be done with this psa this week.

You COULD try mixing Gun/Sword Mode in 1, and have him have his Sword on his back and guns on the sides of the legs.. while grabbing nothing, and when attacking, he'd grab the sword from behind, sort of how he does in game, if attacking with sword attacks, and when using guns, he'd take them and shoot.

Quote from: Wulfy on June 16, 2011, 05:11:12 AM
You COULD try mixing Gun/Sword Mode in 1, and have him have his Sword on his back and guns on the sides of the legs.. while grabbing nothing, and when attacking, he'd grab the sword from behind, sort of how he does in game, if attacking with sword attacks, and when using guns, he'd take them and shoot.

lol yeah, I was thinking that. I'm gonna attach his guns to his hip bone since I already have his sword to his back. when they're both not in use. he will be in beowulf mode where he fights using his fists.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 16, 2011, 05:12:54 AM
lol yeah, I was thinking that. I'm gonna attach his guns to his hip bone since I already have his sword to his back. when they're both not in use. he will be in beowulf mode where he fights using his fists.

Also, mixing both Gun and Sword mode into 2 would be viable, so less space is used, and he'd be swapping between them depending on the attack used, always having the guns on hip and sword on back, so let's say, guns would be half the moves and sword would be the other half, 2 Specials for Sword and 2 for Guns, etc.

It'd be good imo, since he actually fights that way in DMC, mixing 'em up.

Quote from: Wulfy on June 16, 2011, 05:16:16 AM
Also, mixing both Gun and Sword mode into 2 would be viable, so less space is used, and he'd be swapping between them depending on the attack used, always having the guns on hip and sword on back, so let's say, guns would be half the moves and sword would be the other half, 2 Specials for Sword and 2 for Guns, etc.

It'd be good imo, since he actually fights that way in DMC, mixing 'em up.

yup yup....sooo what about that beowolf mode? should that be kept or disregarded?....If kepted, im gonna need a gauntlet model XD which will be on his right arm.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 16, 2011, 05:19:10 AM
yup yup....sooo what about that beowolf mode? should that be kept or disregarded?....If kepted, im gonna need a gauntlet model XD which will be on his right arm.

I'm lost, is Beowulf his DMC fists mode? ('Cause I frigging loved those fists. o_o)

Quote from: Wulfy on June 16, 2011, 05:23:17 AM
I'm lost, is Beowulf his DMC fists mode? ('Cause I frigging loved those fists. o_o)

yup it is. I'm gonna ask around to see if someone can make a gauntlet model.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



Quote from: Wulfy on June 16, 2011, 05:26:47 AM
This one? http://devilmaycry.wikia.com/wiki/Ifrit

Oh that would be PERFECT!! Ike already has a bunch of awesome looking fire external graphics so I will put his fist mode as Ifrit fist....do you know of anyone who would be able to make that Ifrit gauntlet model?....I think I can just put a fire graphic on his fists at all times when he isn't using his gun or sword. would that be good?
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 16, 2011, 05:30:58 AM
Oh that would be PERFECT!! Ike already has a bunch of awesome looking fire external graphics so I will put his fist mode as Ifrit fist....do you know of anyone who would be able to make that Ifrit gauntlet model?....I think I can just put a fire graphic on his fists at all times when he isn't using his gun or sword. would that be good?

That sounds alright, I'll see if I find somebody interested in doing this. Also, how'd it work? Would these fists be made over what? it could be over a Sword and you could add it via PSA or something?

Quote from: Wulfy on June 16, 2011, 05:32:14 AM
That sounds alright, I'll see if I find somebody interested in doing this. Also, how'd it work? Would these fists be made over what? it could be over a Sword and you could add it via PSA or something?

yup It can be placed over Ike's extra sword model in the fitike00.pac or other model and I can add it to his fist by PSA. I can guarantee this fist mode will be Epic XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 16, 2011, 05:35:22 AM
yup It can be placed over Ike's extra sword model in the fitike00.pac or other model and I can add it to his fist by PSA. I can guarantee this fist mode will be Epic XD

, so, if someone were to turn a sword, say Marth's, into a single fist, could you add 2 of 'em? (they're the same, so they'd only need to be added x2 I guess)