KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Wulfy on June 16, 2011, 05:36:37 AM
, so, if someone were to turn a sword, say Marth's, into a single fist, could you add 2 of 'em? (they're the same, so they'd only need to be added x2 I guess)

Yeah, as long as the file size of that model isn't too high lol..otherwise I would only be able to use one.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 16, 2011, 05:38:25 AM
Yeah, as long as the file size of that model isn't too high lol..otherwise I would only be able to use one.

Also.. Could it be made over Ike's sword? (The Vertex) ._. (I don't know a thing about PSA, so I'm asking if that Vertexed sword (Ike's) into a fist can be added to this PSA)

Quote from: Wulfy on June 16, 2011, 05:39:54 AM
Also.. Could it be made over Ike's sword? (The Vertex) ._. (I don't know a thing about PSA, so I'm asking if that Vertexed sword (Ike's) into a fist can be added to this PSA)

yup, here is the model

http://www.mediafire.com/?9pbav34c33ubrbv

if that can be turned into a fist, that would work.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



Quote from: Wulfy on June 16, 2011, 05:58:36 AM
Alright, gladly, someone's interested in making the fist. ^_^ Let's just be patient.

oh you found someone? nice. I'll add you and the other person as collaborators. I'll put more effort in animations for this XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 16, 2011, 05:59:55 AM
oh you found someone? nice. I'll add you and the other person as collaborators. I'll put more effort in animations for this XD

I'm fine with that, but I'd be added as collaborator for testing/feedback, I suppose. I don't want to win an unfair position. XD

Since I'm too lazy to quote everyone XD I'll just say what I'm gonna summarize..(that made no sense XD I'm half asleep, don't mock me lol)

What Apprentice said about changing the Smashes based on direction is because certain characters have different angles or effects when you tilt diagonally in the upwards or downwards directions. Such as C. Falcon, his elbow can move upwards a bit, or downwards in angle.

The sfx, would you like me to wait for V3 to make the PSA call them up or do it now with 2.99?

Also, Wulfy I was gonna say Yuna needed the aim lowered too XD All gunners (especially Dante) keep their guns at eyesight level or below, if the gun is too high they either miss the shot or can't see what they're doing. Dante when he crosses shots he aims them straight forward at a slight downwards angle for example.

And yeah, if you vertex the external sword model/gfx/whatever it's called, you can make the gauntlet and call it up through PSA to be used.

Isn't Dante's holster on his back? (like in MvC3)

Well, this is actually somewhat promising...

although i HATE Dante. it's cause he's over hyped by ALL of my friends. and they beg for me to put him into brawl... i guess i'll have to do it.. yet i spend the good time to apply the crap. and as well exstensivly modify my wii so it's more enjoyable. and they demand me to add Dante.

this is the last time i do something for friends cause they are ungreatful peoples.


all annoyances aside. i do like this. it goes over Bowser (from what i can tell) and i did like the games movesets. i just hate how unkillable he is and the over hype.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Nyanyanyanyan Cat Man on June 16, 2011, 09:18:05 AM
Well, this is actually somewhat promising...

although i HATE Dante. it's cause he's over hyped by ALL of my friends. and they beg for me to put him into brawl... i guess i'll have to do it.. yet i spend the good time to apply the crap. and as well exstensivly modify my wii so it's more enjoyable. and they demand me to add Dante.

this is the last time i do something for friends cause they are ungreatful peoples.


all annoyances aside. i do like this. it goes over Bowser (from what i can tell) and i did like the games movesets. i just hate how unkillable he is and the over hype.

haha dont let my import skills fool you ;D ...this PSA is over Ike.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


I like the Dante preview but one thing i'm wondering. Are you still working on Sephiroth along with Hollow or is he making the V3 version alone?

Quote from: Equilibrium on June 16, 2011, 01:01:47 PM
I like the Dante preview but one thing i'm wondering. Are you still working on Sephiroth along with Hollow or is he making the V3 version alone?

Divine updated Sephy from v 1.5 to 2.9 by himself, now Hollow's taking the update from 2.9 to 3.0. What I'm saying is, none of them is quitting the project, obviously.

Quote from: Wulfy on June 16, 2011, 01:51:43 PM
Divine updated Sephy from v 1.5 to 2.9 by himself, now Hollow's taking the update from 2.9 to 3.0. What I'm saying is, none of them is quitting the project, obviously.
Ok, i was curious about it since DO showed Dante and such.

Quote from: Wulfy on June 16, 2011, 05:36:37 AM
, so, if someone were to turn a sword, say Marth's, into a single fist, could you add 2 of 'em? (they're the same, so they'd only need to be added x2 I guess)

Dante also uses his feet, but im guessing thats not possible because of the file size and what not


to sum up the last 5 pages or so.....  :happy:

Can't wait!  :kdance: