KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 19, 2011, 05:33:58 PM
Dante's written Marvel vs Capcom 3 entire moveset:

http://wiki.shoryuken.com/Marvel_vs_Capcom_3/Dante

Here's also his Hyper Guide basics vid, which shows almost all of his attacks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGlOPWhvH9A&feature=player_embedded

Thanks SiLeNtDo0m!!!!
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


double post XD


I just finished up more moves and now I'm starting to think Dante is too powerful/Skillful for brawl....I'm Overpowering characters easily lol. This will be epic for OP though...I'm gonna need help balancing him once I release him.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 19, 2011, 10:23:50 PM
double post XD


I just finished up more moves and now I'm starting to think Dante is too powerful/Skillful for brawl....I'm Overpowering characters easily lol. This will be epic for OP though...I'm gonna need help balancing him once I release him.

Balance? That's where I come in! =P

Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 19, 2011, 10:23:50 PM
double post XD


I just finished up more moves and now I'm starting to think Dante is too powerful/Skillful for brawl....I'm Overpowering characters easily lol. This will be epic for OP though...I'm gonna need help balancing him once I release him.

Looks like I'm your man here ;)  I'll help with balancing once you're done.

cool cool. Thanks !!!



Edit: I tried giving him the move called Crazy Dance But the only way I got it to work was by rotating the TOPN bone, works good in brawlbox but in game he doesnt spin :/
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 19, 2011, 10:31:00 PM
Try XRotN or YRotN instead.

hmm wont work....its a hard animation to pull off since I want his sword to stay in one place, but Ike's sword is controlled by his entire arm and two sword bones. As he spins on YRot, Trans, or XRot, his sword will move in a circle too lol I bet it can be done on marth though. XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Then a possible solution would be to spin his sword in the opposite direction.  For example, if you spin the YRotN by 1800, spin the HaveN or SwordN by -1800

so Hollow, progress on Sephiroth goin good? sorry if i sound rushing i just...love that psa :/. and...oh DO i'm SORRY but...yeah i don't know how to explain

I still can't get it to not bump the wall. The only permenant solution I can see is to make him wallrun if he goes into a wall when he's falling. Not sure if that will go over well with everyone, though.

Quote from: Hollow on June 19, 2011, 11:03:59 PM
I still can't get it to not bump the wall. The only permenant solution I can see is to make him wallrun if he goes into a wall when he's falling. Not sure if that will go over well with everyone, though.
I'd say save the wallrun for a future release. Don't let it stop you from releasing this one. It'd be bad if he could wallrun just by being next to the wall...

Quote from: Cloudy on June 19, 2011, 11:40:36 PM
I'd say save the wallrun for a future release. Don't let it stop you from releasing this one. It'd be bad if he could wallrun just by being next to the wall...

i concur

Quote from: Hollow on June 19, 2011, 11:03:59 PMI still can't get it to not bump the wall. The only permenant solution I can see is to make him wallrun if he goes into a wall when he's falling. Not sure if that will go over well with everyone, though.
Try asking SDo0m for help or keep trying?

Quote from: Cloudy on June 19, 2011, 11:40:36 PMI'd say save the wallrun for a future release. Don't let it stop you from releasing this one. It'd be bad if he could wallrun just by being next to the wall...
I suppose.....

I promised wallrun for some time now. *sigh*

Alright. I'll save it for a future release.