Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 ... 228
Author Topic: KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues  (Read 821902 times)
Albafika
Anti-Christ
Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1905 on: June 27, 2011, 02:35:21 PM »

Why not use Hit-stun? :X

I'm not sure, but, I'm pretty sure if hitstun were to work exactly as intended, Sdo0m would have used it on his Omnislash. ._. But, let's see how it goes, and either way, I don't feel like it's so important to have this, but it'd be nice, it'd feel more like the attack.

Hackingstar
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Featured Famous Hacker Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1906 on: June 27, 2011, 02:37:04 PM »

(i'm speaking sorta out of topic here and not) ok so here's what is possibly gonna be decided for the remaining moves

Fair

Nair

Bair (my idea)
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s1VyV3OP4Q" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s1VyV3OP4Q</a>

(invert colors with Magnifier if you want)

2:39

BUT. i thought of a custom way of that animation.

ok here's my vision of it. as he's about to do his back air, he spin turns around and does that slash. not a spinning slash no. just a turn slash move...so how does this sound?

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Renowned Hacker Heart Container >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1907 on: June 27, 2011, 02:55:46 PM »

These could work.

And here's hoping that the hitstun or hitlag or whichever works.

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1908 on: June 27, 2011, 03:44:40 PM »

I wasn't trying to sound [censored]y, and I'm not giving feedback for my own and only likings, Pride, I was just stating it wasn't possible, 'cause if it was, Sdo0m would have done it with Cloud's Omnislash, but, instead, it freezes all the players.
    I know, i just noted that it just sounded like it. No harm done on my side Smiley

Here's hoping for the hitlag to work xD

madkool
    Advanced Kitten

;D!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1909 on: June 27, 2011, 09:06:34 PM »

I saw it mentioned earlier to make Heartless Angel (neutral Air B) do more damage. I disagree, I think it should only be slightly faster, seeing as it only has true use in games of 3+ people where it can go uninterrupted more easily.

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1910 on: June 27, 2011, 09:12:15 PM »

But that's not how the attack works...

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #1911 on: June 27, 2011, 09:12:33 PM »

I saw it mentioned earlier to make Heartless Angel (neutral Air B) do more damage. I disagree, I think it should only be slightly faster, seeing as it only has true use in games of 3+ people where it can go uninterrupted more easily.
    I disagree, Heartless Angel is as fast as it was in KH2, which is faster the it was in Dissidia, I think it's use would be to kinda mess with those who are trying to recover honestly, make them a bit more hesitant to get on the stage, that's how I feel anyway... And there is something I never thought of in balance for Sephiroth... How does he play in team battle mode? Heartless Angel would be more useful in that mode, even with friendly fire on, as a matter of fact... He would be a damn good team player I think.
    « Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 09:14:12 PM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

madkool
    Advanced Kitten

;D!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1912 on: June 27, 2011, 09:18:26 PM »

I disagree, Heartless Angel is as fast as it was in KH2, which is faster the it was in Dissidia, I think it's use would be to kinda mess with those who are trying to recover honestly, make them a bit more hesitant to get on the stage, that's how I feel anyway... And there is something I never thought of in balance for Sephiroth... How does he play in team battle mode? Heartless Angel would be more useful in that mode, even with friendly fire on, as a matter of fact... He would be a damn good team player I think.

It has to be timed very perfectly upon recovery in single player. It's kind of ridiculous to get it off in a 1 v 1 fight without being knocked in the air or just having the person jump over it before the release (or if you're knocked very high in the air and just push B, hoping the opponent doesn't realize you're casting).

I'm also pretty sure you're immune if you're hanging on the edge? (I would need to recheck to be sure though).

He's too good in team battles lol. It's mostly because if there's more than one sephiroth, dodging those heartless angels gets really annoying xp

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #1913 on: June 27, 2011, 09:21:50 PM »

It has to be timed very perfectly upon recovery in single player. It's kind of ridiculous to get it off in a 1 v 1 fight without being knocked in the air or just having the person jump over it before the release (or if you're knocked very high in the air and just push B, hoping the opponent doesn't realize you're casting).

I'm also pretty sure you're immune if you're hanging on the edge? (I would need to recheck to be sure though).

He's too good in team battles lol. It's mostly because if there's more than one sephiroth, dodging those heartless angels gets really annoying xp
    Well but, that's how Heartless Angel is in action games, it's basically a beginner's trap, it's not likely to actually hit... Also, if he's already too good in team battle, then why do you want a speed boost to the move? Heck, in that case, he should have MORE end lag on it, not less.

madkool
    Advanced Kitten

;D!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1914 on: June 27, 2011, 09:30:09 PM »

Well but, that's how Heartless Angel is in action games, it's basically a beginner's trap, it's not likely to actually hit... Also, if he's already too good in team battle, then why do you want a speed boost to the move? Heck, in that case, he should have MORE end lag on it, not less.

I kind of think of it like zelda's side b, it's meant to catch people off guard in team mode, but it's usually useless in a 1 v 1 fight. Not really something you want to aim toward. I don't think Heartless angel should just be spammed in team battle, since it gets so annoying and then never used in a 1 v 1 fight, just seems like it's too geared toward team play.

I guess my suggestion would be reduce the wait time and possibly decrease the damage to make it more even.

Thundaga_T2
    Extreme Kitten

Hey You!

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1915 on: June 27, 2011, 09:40:50 PM »

I kind of think of it like zelda's side b, it's meant to catch people off guard in team mode, but it's usually useless in a 1 v 1 fight. Not really something you want to aim toward. I don't think Heartless angel should just be spammed in team battle, since it gets so annoying and then never used in a 1 v 1 fight, just seems like it's too geared toward team play. I guess my suggestion would be reduce the wait time and possibly decrease the damage to make it more even.
    But Heartless Angel is supposed to do a huge amount of damage but with an extremely long casting time, thats the point of the move. Its also not supposed to kill at all. But i guess since this is Smash Bros, it could be changed, i mean after all, Jigglypuff's Rest attack doesnt heal it. And Ike's Aether attack doesnt have a shockwave upon landing (to name a few attacks that have been changed from their original iterations)
    « Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 09:42:16 PM by Thundaga_T2 » Logged

Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
    Check out our music request thread here

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1916 on: June 27, 2011, 09:44:28 PM »

^ That.

You're missing the entire point of the move. It's not supposed to be balanced that way.

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #1917 on: June 27, 2011, 09:49:47 PM »

I kind of think of it like zelda's side b, it's meant to catch people off guard in team mode, but it's usually useless in a 1 v 1 fight. Not really something you want to aim toward. I don't think Heartless angel should just be spammed in team battle, since it gets so annoying and then never used in a 1 v 1 fight, just seems like it's too geared toward team play.

I guess my suggestion would be reduce the wait time and possibly decrease the damage to make it more even.
    Even still, I don't think Heartless Angel should be changed, other then for damage, it should if anything, have more ending lag on casting, if what you said was true about it being too good for Team Battle... Why should it be changed into a somewhat less slow, but weaker move? If anything, it should have more end lag, and more power...

Heartless Angel, wasn't a killing move in FFVII, but it could instakill in KH2 (at least I heard it was, but who doesn't use last chance?) So... I think the one we have now is a good medium to both versions.
    « Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 09:50:59 PM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1918 on: June 27, 2011, 09:51:06 PM »

Even still, I don't think Heartless Angel should be changed, other then for damage, it should if anything, have more ending lag on casting, if what you said was true about it being too good for Team Battle... Why should it be changed into a somewhat less slow, but weaker move? If anything, it should have more end lag, and more power...

Heartless Angel, wasn't a killing move in FFVII, but it could instakill in KH2, so... I think the one we have now is a good medium to both versions.

^ This, totally. Anything is fine other than making it faster.

madkool
    Advanced Kitten

;D!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1919 on: June 27, 2011, 09:55:59 PM »

Heartless Angel, wasn't a killing move in FFVII, but it could instakill in KH2 (at least I heard it was, but who doesn't use last chance?) So... I think the one we have now is a good medium to both versions.

When he was attacked in those games, would the casting cancel?

My complaint is that it's nearly impossible to use in a 1 v 1 battle. I don't think it should be fast, but currently it's next to useless unless you're in a team fight. It doesn't necessarily have to be exactly like it was in the games, but I do understand where you're coming from.

Pages:  1 ... 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 ... 228
    Print
    Jump to: