KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues
Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 ... 228
Author Topic: KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues  (Read 821897 times)
Hackingstar
Supreme Kitten

• Awards Featured Famous Hacker Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2115 on: July 11, 2011, 07:24:35 PM »

1 word...EPIC.

and now it's time for the speech of the feedbacks *points to Data, Wolfric, and Apprentice of Death)

also uh DO, this may be too much to ask but...would you mind posting the link to 4shared or somewhere else? cuz for some STUPID reason (i'm  here). McAfee started hating Mediafire...as in mediafire is now a "dangerous" site..so yeah...you can keep the download link to mediafire its just that i'm asking for it to uploaded to 4shared. cuz it's not a dangerous site according to McAfee...yet.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 07:39:13 PM by Hackingstar » Logged

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards Pin Collector KCMM Veteran Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2116 on: July 11, 2011, 07:44:52 PM »

1 word...EPIC.

and now it's time for the speech of the feedbacks *points to Data, Wolfric, and Apprentice of Death)

also uh DO, this may be too much to ask but...would you mind posting the link to 4shared or somewhere else? cuz for some STUPID reason (i'm  here). McAfee started hating Mediafire...as in mediafire is now a "dangerous" site..so yeah...you can keep the download link to mediafire its just that i'm asking for it to uploaded to 4shared. cuz it's not a dangerous site according to McAfee...yet.

Alright, sorry people who downloaded sephy, I had to reupload it because there were some issues with the balanced version but now its fixed. Down B in Air is no longer spam-able.

Brawl Vault: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16571

4 Shared: http://www.4shared.com/file/O4PughFN/Sephiroth_version_33_Revamp.html

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Hackingstar
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #2117 on: July 11, 2011, 07:46:42 PM »

thanks.

also, i see you added a voice sfx through psa on down b aerial. if i may ask, would you mind doing the same thing for side b aerial? (it's xzedkiel's request) so yeah...can ya? pretty please?

and if you can make sure it's one voice sfx like you did with down b aerial
    « Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 08:11:58 PM by Hackingstar » Logged

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2118 on: July 11, 2011, 08:10:38 PM »

thanks.

also, i see you added a voice sfx through psa on down b aerial. if i may ask, would you mind doing the same thing for side b aerial? (it's xzedkiel's request) so yeah...can ya? pretty please?

what the sfx ID that you want? and the move that should have it?

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Hackingstar
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #2119 on: July 11, 2011, 08:15:58 PM »

SFX ID: 0697 (Wave1)

Move: Side B air aka Oblivion (idk the id for that sorry)

« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 12:11:51 AM by Hackingstar » Logged

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #2120 on: July 11, 2011, 10:35:57 PM »

Okay, I tested this out for a bit. And I gotta say, I like a lot of the changes here.

Down B air seems... More useful now, and, while busy, the GFX fits alright, a little off from Dissidia. But they look better then the ones Hollow used.

Side B air... I LOVE what you did with it, it feels much more natural now.

Up smash seems to have some start up lag now, that seems better.

Now then... Onto the cons...

Okay, I like the flying, but... I think Heaven's Light being his only up B is for the best... However, this doesn't mean you should ditch it, not for the overpowered and up versions. It would even be cool if there were two versions of the balanced version, if you bring out the wing, you fly. If you don't, you use Heaven's Light... It would give a choice of if you want a recovery that can kill foolish foes. Or more distance.

Hell's Gate should have that start up lag you said you would add. See, the way it is now... On some stages, it's a spike. Not a suicide move, I mean a safe spike if used right... So it going up, and then comming down like in Dissidia would be great.

His dash attack still seems odd to me... I'm not even sure what it is... If it's how it looks, or how it actually works. It seems like it could be spammable.

Hollow made it to where Octoslash was the full charge forward smash. I liked this, it made the move more balanced out. He however made it a lot faster. And the uncharged forward smash was a single slash... I would like for this to be added again.

His dash grab was fixed by Hollow, but now it's back to being lagless again... Fix that.

His pummel... Has a glitchy animation... Well, look here.

And finally, I kinda like the physics change Hollow added, how he jumps less high, and moves better in the air, but falls faster, although this set of physics seems to have forward air less spammable now. So that's good... But perhaps this could be re-added? Since you added more start up lag to forward air. This would balance it out.

Now... This is minor, since the moves aren't gonna be in the final version... But for now, could you add some start up, and end lag to neutral air, and back air? Until they're changed to the right moves?

Well that's all for my feedback for now. Keep up the good work DO. Smiley

« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 11:01:44 PM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2121 on: July 12, 2011, 12:17:24 AM »

Okay, I tested this out for a bit. And I gotta say, I like a lot of the changes here.

Down B air seems... More useful now, and, while busy, the GFX fits alright, a little off from Dissidia. But they look better then the ones Hollow used.

Okay, I like the flying, but... I think Heaven's Light being his only up B is for the best... However, this doesn't mean you should ditch it, not for the overpowered and up versions. It would even be cool if there were two versions of the balanced version, if you bring out the wing, you fly. If you don't, you use Heaven's Light... It would give a choice of if you want a recovery that can kill foolish foes. Or more distance.

Hell's Gate should have that start up lag you said you would add. See, the way it is now... On some stages, it's a spike. Not a suicide move, I mean a safe spike if used right... So it going up, and then comming down like in Dissidia would be great.

His dash attack still seems odd to me... I'm not even sure what it is... If it's how it looks, or how it actually works. It seems like it could be spammable.

Hollow made it to where Octoslash was the full charge forward smash. I liked this, it made the move more balanced out. He however made it a lot faster. And the uncharged forward smash was a single slash... I would like for this to be added again.

His dash grab was fixed by Hollow, but now it's back to being lagless again... Fix that.

And finally, I kinda like the physics change Hollow added, how he jumps less high, and moves better in the air, but falls faster, although this set of physics seems to have forward air less spammable now. So that's good... But perhaps this could be re-added? Since you added more start up lag to forward air. This would balance it out.

Now... This is minor, since the moves aren't gonna be in the final version... But for now, could you add some start up, and end lag to neutral air, and back air? Until they're changed to the right moves?

Thanks for the feedback so far. The dash attack is a thrust attack, its easier to tell in slow motion lol. so you dont like how you can use heaven's light on ground and fly in air? different moves can still be activated by taunts since marth has a high motion file size limit.

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #2122 on: July 12, 2011, 01:07:02 AM »

Thanks for the feedback so far. The dash attack is a thrust attack, its easier to tell in slow motion lol. so you dont like how you can use heaven's light on ground and fly in air? different moves can still be activated by taunts since marth has a high motion file size limit.

Ah... Although, you know... I have an idea for the dash attack...
    çά

He does a dash attack here. Just make it have a good bit of end lag, or some start up lag.

And yeah... I think in this version, he should have only one up B, it just feels more balanced.

But I do think at some point in development. You could make an alternative balanced version with taunt activated up Bs, this way. Like I said, you can choose at will what up B you want. Whenever you want.

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2123 on: July 12, 2011, 05:38:15 AM »

thanks.

and if you can make sure it's one voice sfx like you did with down b aerial

I never requested such thing o.o

Also, the flight should be gone, Heaven's Light only. Much more balanced, and the flight still looks choppy and meh. I like the new aerial down special though. You should wait for Tormod to finish his animations, they're like god tier and he's left handed  Happy Face Also, if you're going to make a final final release, you should let me edit the SFX for Hackingstar's SFX pack, so if Riivo users use the SFX, he can use his Dissidia quotes and such along with his moves.
    « Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 05:42:53 AM by xZedkiel » Logged

Tormod
    The Kokiri Boy
    Special Access

[ex-PSAnimator/ex-Modeler]

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Novice Restorer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2124 on: July 12, 2011, 06:34:02 AM »

Ahh I wish I had more time to work on this.. I am very busy though. But, The wing I made doesn't disapear unless you stand around for 14 seconds not pressing anything, even then there is just a small gap then with no wing but I can probably fix that. Either way I don't want to contribute anything until it's the way it should be. I wont have time to work on this again until Thursday night. I'm looking forward to testing the new version at that time.

I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
    My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2125 on: July 12, 2011, 07:14:53 AM »

This, totally. Skipping Nair and Bair, if the physics Hollow added to falling speed are going to be added (Gravity 0,1, Air Mobility 1,9) as well has well as Heaven's Light being his only up B on the Balanced Version (Wings out/without).

Also, Hollow's Octaslash needs to be re-added exactly how he had it. It was perfect.

Ahh I wish I had more time to work on this.. I am very busy though. But, The wing I made doesn't disapear unless you stand around for 14 seconds not pressing anything, even then there is just a small gap then with no wing but I can probably fix that. Either way I don't want to contribute anything until it's the way it should be. I wont have time to work on this again until Thursday night. I'm looking forward to testing the new version at that time.
    We're all looking forward for your splendid share.

Hackingstar
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #2126 on: July 12, 2011, 10:15:02 AM »

I never requested such thing o.o

Also, the flight should be gone, Heaven's Light only. Much more balanced, and the flight still looks choppy and meh. I like the new aerial down special though. You should wait for Tormod to finish his animations, they're like god tier and he's left handed  Happy Face Also, if you're going to make a final final release, you should let me edit the SFX for Hackingstar's SFX pack, so if Riivo users use the SFX, he can use his Dissidia quotes and such along with his moves.

"Wave1" = "Ready?" for oblivion., Wave14= "Vanish" for octaslash. Wave16 = "Fool" for shadow flare. "Wave3" = "Fly" for Godspeed.  btw this is all on my brsar.

Also DO...it's his "dream" for this to happen so please grant permission to him...for all of us please.
    « Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 10:20:34 AM by Hackingstar » Logged

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2127 on: July 12, 2011, 10:25:10 AM »

DO, whatever happened to the FS you were planning to add? o.o

Hackingstar
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #2128 on: July 12, 2011, 10:44:20 AM »

and now im interested in this "new" final smash.

and DO, if you don't know what he's talking about it's this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJvlzcW4TT0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJvlzcW4TT0</a>

but perhaps if you want to look at it better (not the best vid i found but i guess it'll do)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1AQqF7Kf5E" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1AQqF7Kf5E</a>

1:53-2:05

it's like an animation viewer.
    « Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 11:12:34 AM by Hackingstar » Logged

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2129 on: July 12, 2011, 04:00:11 PM »

"Wave1" = "Ready?" for oblivion., Wave14= "Vanish" for octaslash. Wave16 = "Fool" for shadow flare. "Wave3" = "Fly" for Godspeed.  btw this is all on my brsar.

Also DO...it's his "dream" for this to happen so please grant permission to him...for all of us please.

It's not my dream XD I just like hearing his quotes lol Also Hack, if you wait for the next SAWNDZ you can put ANY length sound clip over any length sound clip XD

Pages:  1 ... 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 ... 228
    Print
    Jump to: