KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 15, 2011, 01:40:36 PMLook at my posts one page back. I gave some feedback for the weak version. EDIT: Eh, here. I'll just quote them.
Alright I'll get started ASAP.


Quote from: Cloudy on July 13, 2011, 12:52:37 PM
Here's the Fair I suggested. I finally found it. :P The attack is faster than how the GIF shows, I slowed it so it can be seen. lol

Feedback:.

Aerial Side B: Can't it be made so that he stays still after it, he shouldn't be sliding forward after doing it.

Down Air: Can't it be made so that you can move to the left or right as before (When you start descending)? Right now it's working just like Toon Link's, not like the actual  attack works.

Down Throw: We all suggested the opponent doesn't flies, instead, stays on the floor like Snake does with his Down Throw, it'd be nice if it was implemented.
These, as well, Hollow. :P

July 15, 2011, 07:29:27 PM #2299 Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 07:33:49 PM by DivineOverlord
WOW!!! TORMOD is fast!! He already finished the left handed version!!!! I'll upload it today along with the changes you guys suggested.

@ cloudy -
Aerial Side B: Can't it be made so that he stays still after it, he shouldn't be sliding forward after doing it.

Down Throw: We all suggested the opponent doesn't flies, instead, stays on the floor like Snake does with his Down Throw, it'd be nice if it was implemented.

that part was already done in 3.6...have you tried it? XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


i kind of assumed since i saw "Sending a Message" on his status a bit ago XD and WOOHOO!  :af2:

Quote from: Hackingstar on July 15, 2011, 07:32:14 PM
i kind of assumed since i saw "Sending a Message" on his status a bit ago XD and WOOHOO!  :af2:

this next update is version 4.0...I'm revamping the forward throw animation right now.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 15, 2011, 07:29:27 PM
WOW!!! TORMOD is fast!! He already finished the left handed version!!!! I'll upload it today along with the changes you guys suggested.

@ cloudy -
Aerial Side B: Can't it be made so that he stays still after it, he shouldn't be sliding forward after doing it.

Down Throw: We all suggested the opponent doesn't flies, instead, stays on the floor like Snake does with his Down Throw, it'd be nice if it was implemented.

that part was already done in 3.6...have you tried it? XD
I haven't (Thursday-Friday = Too many classes), I thought you had skipped it, but I see you didn't. XD

Quote from: Cloudy on July 15, 2011, 07:40:37 PM
I haven't (Thursday-Friday = Too many classes), I thought you had skipped it, but I see you didn't. XD

oh mkay. ;D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



oh is someone suppose to be making a new SFX pack for Sephy? i read a while back that someone was.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

I'm done revamping Throw Hi and Throw F XD they are much more better now. you'll see ;D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: MandoWolfe on July 15, 2011, 07:48:45 PM
oh is someone suppose to be making a new SFX pack for Sephy? i read a while back that someone was.

i made one. though i'm gonna try to update it sooner or later.



NEW VERSION 4.0
1.SEPHIROTH IS NOW LEFT HANDED THANKS TO TORMOD!!!!
2. I revamped Throw Hi, Throw F, and Throw Back Animations.
3. I revamped Attack Air Hi, B speical Air animations
4. Edited Down Smash Hit Box for weak version
5. Edited Meteor hit box second charge for weak versioni


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16571
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo