KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: madkool on July 22, 2011, 06:47:09 PM
Ah thanks. I don't have brawlbox (or really want to mess with it and screw things up ._.),  so I'll stick with the included PSAs. Thanks again for the help though
Go get BrawlBox, and if you're afraid of messing up a Marth hack, copy and paste it in the same folder, that will make two, there's no risk in making edits... The WORST that will happen, is a freeze, but, if you follow what I said... It should be fine.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 22, 2011, 06:49:24 PM
Go get BrawlBox, and if you're afraid of messing up a Marth hack, copy and paste it in the same folder, that will make two, there's no risk in making edits... The WORST that will happen, is a freeze, but, if you follow what I said... It should be fine.

Just downloaded it, and it looks like it won't run on my MAC, since it's a Windows application? It says "Cannot run in DOS Mode"

Quote from: madkool on July 22, 2011, 06:57:15 PM
Just downloaded it, and it looks like it won't run on my MAC, since it's a Windows application? It says "Cannot run in DOS Mode"
Erk... Shoot... I'm afraid I can't help you there... I guess if you're only gonna use Sephiroth in that slot...
http://www.mediafire.com/?6m2v59nhx3bqox4
That's a color pack me and Wolfric did. Sorta, it's more like alternate costumes. It even has Xemnas with a laser sword... Kinda.
XD

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 22, 2011, 07:01:14 PM
Erk... Shoot... I'm afraid I can't help you there... I guess if you're only gonna use Sephiroth in that slot...
http://www.mediafire.com/?6m2v59nhx3bqox4
That's a color pack me and Wolfric did. Sorta, it's more like alternate costumes. It even has Xemnas with a laser sword... Kinda.
XD

Haha thanks xD It's definitely better than the creepy no eyed sephiroth... especially the clown version o-o;

Quote from: madkool on July 22, 2011, 07:07:57 PM
Haha thanks xD It's definitely better than the creepy no eyed sephiroth... especially the clown version o-o;
That's Kefka, another FF character xD

Also, it's possible to run BBox on MAC i believe. There should be.. a tutorial somewhere i think XD


^ it happens sometimes due to the new wing animation....



Other stuff:

I'm barely done with Tidus wait animations lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



is that u wolferic? lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 23, 2011, 01:16:24 AM
is that u wolferic? lol
<.<; >.>; Yeah. XD

Quote from: ClockTower Beoulve on July 23, 2011, 01:19:37 AM
...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My eyes are broken too! T_T... But this is worth it...

^ oh okie.


Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 23, 2011, 12:51:44 AM
^ it happens sometimes due to the new wing animation....



Other stuff:

I'm barely done with Tidus wait animations lol

Can it be fixed?

Also can't wait for Tidus!! YEAAAH.

yeah it can be fixed. the wing animations just needs a little tweek.


for Tidus, I will base his moveset from FFX

Notable Skills

The skills that Tidus gains on his initial sphere grid path are detailed below:

    Flee - Helps the party flee from a (non-boss) battle
    Cheer - Increases the 3 active member's strength and defence attributes until the battle is over. This effect can be stacked up to 5 times.
    Provoke - The affected enemy will only attack Tidus (or the character who used the skill).
    Delay Attack/Buster - This skill will cause an enemy's turn to move further down the list, enabling Tidus' agility to be exploited further.
    Haste/Hastega - Haste cast on one or all party members is an invaluable skill due to how many more turns it will allow your party to squeeze in between an enemy's attacks, and is especially useful on slower characters such as Auron.
    Slow/Slowga - Although not as useful as haste due to enemy immunities, this skill can prove useful by consistently lowering the number of turns an enemy will have in battle.
    Quick Hit - The final skill on Tidus' path will initially be difficult to exploit to its full potential, as it requires 28mp for a minimal reduction in the time until your next attack. However, as you get more powerful this skill will allow you to land many more blows between enemy turns, as the effect can quickly stack up.

[edit] Overdrives

To get Tidus' overdrives to inflict maximum damage, you must successfully stop a pointer scrolling along a bar in the middle section as quickly as possible. For example, if you fail to do this in the 4 seconds allotted for Blitz Ace, the Jecht Shot will not be executed after the 8 strikes. Swordplay:

    Spiral Cut:
        Attacks a single enemy
        Available from start of game.
    Slice and Dice:
        Hits random enemies a total of 6 times at around 50% power
        Use Tidus' overdrive command 10 times
    Energy Rain:
        Hits all enemies once
        Use Tidus' overdrive command 30 times
    Blitz Ace:
        8 Slashes at around 15% power followed by a Sphere Shot (damage equal to that of the 8 slashes) on one enemy
        Use Tidus' overdrive command 80 times





I will also give him some magic spells.

since sephy and my other PSA's always use fire.

I'll give him ice spells and lightning spells. I can even give him dark spells like Demi.


I wonder which I will choose XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Try to add all the overdrives as specials.
OH make him able to summon the soccer ball! And have all his attacks like... work with the soccer ball.

Can you have him spawn a soccer ball with a different color then the normal?
Then he could actually summon a blitzball. :D But if not then the Soccer ball can just be recolored.