Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 ... 228
Author Topic: KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues  (Read 828225 times)
Albafika
Anti-Christ
Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3090 on: August 14, 2011, 07:37:48 AM »

Divine, don't forget to look this over, and adjust Sephiroth like I said here.
    Damage.

AAA, can be left alone.

Side tilt, 13% if all hits hit.

Down tilt, I'd say leave it as is.

Up tilt, same.

Dash attack, maybe 7%.

Side smash, no sweetspot at the tip, 8% or 9%, kills Mario at 155% and charges like normal, no new attack for the full charge smash attack, it just gets as powerful as a normal full charge smash gets... But... After an up taunt, it becomes Octoslash, after swapping the up taunt to side taunt, and making the wing taunt turn on and off the wing, the new up taunt should be a charging taunt, he charges for about 3 seconds, or 3 in a half, just a bit less then SDo0m's Cloud's... After the charge, he can do Octoslash, this would have 5 slashes, if the first hit misses though... Well, think of his side tilt, but less lag.

If it hits, it should do about what it does now, maybe just a bit more, and be so fast slashing, the foe can't get out, and on the fifth slash, any part of the blade would kill at about 110%. The reason behind this, is to give the Final Fantasy series it's own gimmick, like how all Fire Emblem characters have a counter. Something like this idea can also be done for Tidus, and Diabolos.

Up smash, leave it be damage wise, however knock back wise, it should kill Mario at 120%, the hit box... Maybe should stay out a bit longer? This way it can be a dodge roll punishing kill move, since Sephiroth will be vulnerable from behind... I want this to be a bit of a mind game kill move, make the foe SO sure they can get behind him... Then BAM! Killed by up smash. Tongue

Also, the animation needs editing, so the sword is right in front of him when the move starts, part of it's problem is the odd hitbox it has...

Down smash, 16%, and should be able to kill Mario at 110%, nerf the hit box range downward, but otherwise leave it as is, it makes a good spot dodge punishing kill move. And edge guard kill move.

Forward air, no sweet spot damage, just strictly 6%, or 7% for all parts of the blade, this way if spammed, it would only do 3% or 4% damage, thanks to stale moves.

Neutral air, no tipped sweet spot, and little kill power, 11% damage if both hits hit.

Up air, 17% damage if all hits hit.

Down air, leave the damage as is, however, there should be a sweet spot right at the center... The knock back should kill Mario un-sweet spotted at 145%. But at the center, 115%.

Back air... We'll wait until the actual attack has been made, if it's like I want it, slow, but has a lot of knock back... 16%.

Neutral B ground, uncharged, 6%, level two, 11% damage, level three, 22%. It also needs to not be canceled if it hits a foe's attack... It should go through the foe's attacks. However knock back wise, leave it as is, level three is hard as heck to hit with anyway.

Neutral B air, 37%, with no kill power at all, it shouldn't even be able to kill Jigglypuff at 999% damage. Tongue Also, it should allow A moves to be used after it's used, but no B button moves, Hollow did this coding for side and down B air before, so it's possible.

Side B ground, leave it as is, but adjust the hit box to make it more reliable.

Side B air, it can at the moment deal 18% if all hits hit... But I'd say leave it be, because not all hits are gonna likely hit, plus the move is unsafe to spam. It makes a good cross up move.

Up B, maybe 10%? And no sweet spot, it should be able to kill Mario at 140%, it should also have a tad bit more start up perhaps... And slower rising speed, like in Dissidia.

Down B ground, level one charge, leave it be, level two, it can deal 18%... Perhaps 15%? Level three, at the moment can deal 32%, this should be 30%, I take back what I said about it earlier, since it can be DI'd out of, it's only broken in a stage with a ceiling. But it's still avoidable.

Down B air, give the third hit more knock back, and if possible, make the hits come out faster. Or more hit stun, so the foe doesn't shield out of it even if it hits them.

Final smash... Well, there should be for now only one, this would save file space... It should be Hollow's final smash, since it looks the best out of the two, also, it should deal really high damage, but not kill in one hit... I'd say it could deal 150% damage, but not kill.

And yeah, fix the air movement... And coding wise, this should be the final changes needed.
    With all this, he's pretty much done. All he'll need is Aafyre's revamp on the Vertex and Tormod's final animation edits.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3091 on: August 14, 2011, 07:39:53 AM »

With all this, he's pretty much done. All he'll need is Aafyre's revamp on the Vertex and Tormod's final animation edits.

And it only took about 9 months or so and over 200 pages of feedback ^^

Nah, I'm just messin with ya guys.  Large projects take time

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3092 on: August 14, 2011, 07:46:54 AM »

Nah, I'm just messin with ya guys.  Large projects take time
    xD Totally. Took over 200 pages and 2 old threads. It was starting to get tiring honestly, but Tormod just lit my fire again. <.< >.> And DO's, as well, it seems. XD

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #3093 on: August 14, 2011, 07:51:15 AM »

Nah, I'm just messin with ya guys.  Large projects take time
    Either way though, it's well worth it to have probably the best Marth PSA yet. Tongue

Edit:

Also... DO, never mind the landing lag on forward air, all it needs is the damage I said, Wolfric was punishing me pretty good in a Wifi match we had.
    XD
    « Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 08:39:00 AM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

MandoWolfe
    Supreme Kitten

Hmp... Very well. Let's do this.

• Awards Favorite'd Featured Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3094 on: August 14, 2011, 02:47:05 PM »

i agree with Data on what should be done. and if you could make that final that HStar said then that would be awesome. Cheesy i hope this get's done soon.

Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Hackingstar
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Featured Famous Hacker Heart Container >9000

« Reply #3095 on: August 14, 2011, 02:53:19 PM »

Well, if it's start up is like Ike's final smash... And it's a one hit kill... Well, for a final smash, it would be balanced. Since most can kill more then one player easy... *Death glares Super Sonic*

And, it would be cinematic... Something PSAs lack with final smashes... I'd say go for it if possible. Tongue

....I'm hyped.

i agree with Data on what should be done. and if you could make that final that HStar said then that would be awesome. Cheesy i hope this get's done soon.

Alright so that's 3 ppl who like idea of Dissidia Supernova and would like to see it done so...yeah.

Thundaga_T2
    Extreme Kitten

Hey You!

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3096 on: August 14, 2011, 03:22:37 PM »

Alright so that's 3 ppl who like idea of Dissidia Supernova and would like to see it done so...yeah.
    I like the idea of it too, so theres 4 Cheesy

Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
    Check out our music request thread here

MandoWolfe
    Supreme Kitten

Hmp... Very well. Let's do this.

• Awards Favorite'd Featured Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3097 on: August 14, 2011, 03:31:50 PM »

alright! well i really hope DO does this. Cheesy

Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3098 on: August 14, 2011, 05:45:46 PM »

*Guy Sensei's voice* Make that five, people, make that five...

Hackingstar
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #3099 on: August 14, 2011, 05:50:30 PM »

oh we got 5 we got 5. anybody else?

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3100 on: August 14, 2011, 05:58:09 PM »

Oh and I forgot to say something, I was trying to edit the sfx, but I gave up because the animations all were on different moves and whatnot. o.o What happened?

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #3101 on: August 14, 2011, 06:09:05 PM »

On a bit of a random note, you all know how I said I had a Wifi match with Wolfric?
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF6I_wWPXUU" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF6I_wWPXUU</a>

Yeah, there it is. Tongue

My epic fail at the end included.
    And yeah, forward air doesn't really need landing lag... Though his grab could use more start up time.

And... Uh... Sephiroth's graphics are odd, due to the way the Yoshi port works. If Marth is loaded first, then Sephiroth uses Marth's graphics.
    « Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 06:10:24 PM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards KCMM Veteran Pin Collector Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3102 on: August 14, 2011, 06:22:54 PM »

UPdate on Tidus XD

I managed to get this as his final smash.  Grin

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NX4NJFVrf8" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NX4NJFVrf8</a>

« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 06:24:16 PM by DivineOverlord » Logged

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Hackingstar
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #3103 on: August 14, 2011, 06:23:55 PM »

0.0 is it seriously cinematic like that? if it is...can we see it?  Awesome Face

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards KCMM Veteran Pin Collector Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3104 on: August 14, 2011, 06:25:04 PM »

0.0 is it seriously cinematic like that? if it is...can we see it?  Awesome Face

oh minus the background graphics lol. I was going to use them but the game couldn't handle too many gfx or a large one like that.  I'll try one more time though.

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Pages:  1 ... 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 ... 228
    Print
    Jump to: