Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?
Yes, even though they're the same every time - 6 (100%)
No - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages:  1 ... 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 ... 92
Author Topic: Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)  (Read 624429 times)
Roronoa Zoro
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1035 on: August 13, 2013, 08:46:42 AM »

So.. i tried this and my game is freezing before the match starts on every stage (just when the narrator says ''go!'').

I use homebrew/gecko and did all instructions replacing the "private" and "codes" folders but it didn't work, i'm still having that freezing issue and i noticed the project melee main intro changed back to brawl's intro (But it shows the project melee 2.6 stage expansion advice on a green text box before that).

I'm using the project melee 2.6 without stage expansion normally at the moment. And before that, i used the project melee 2.5 stage expansion flawlessly for few months.

Is there something that i'm missing? Also i have no idea what to do with MiscData[80] and MiscData[140] that came with the files =p
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 08:49:20 AM by Roronoa Zoro » Logged

libertyernie
Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1036 on: August 13, 2013, 09:00:35 AM »

So.. i tried this and my game is freezing before the match starts on every stage (just when the narrator says ''go!'').

I use homebrew/gecko and did all instructions replacing the "private" and "codes" folders but it didn't work, i'm still having that freezing issue and i noticed the project melee main intro changed back to brawl's intro (But it shows the project melee 2.6 stage expansion advice on a green text box before that).

I'm using the project melee 2.6 without stage expansion normally at the moment. And before that, i used the project melee 2.5 stage expansion flawlessly for few months.

Is there something that i'm missing? Also i have no idea what to do with MiscData[80] and MiscData[140] that came with the files =p
    You can ignore the MiscData[80] and MiscData[140] - they're just the parts of common5.pac and info.pac that I changed.

Did you remember to add the files from P:M demo 2.6 (especially the "fighter" folder)?

Roronoa Zoro
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1037 on: August 13, 2013, 09:15:39 AM »

You can ignore the MiscData[80] and MiscData[140] - they're just the parts of common5.pac and info.pac that I changed.

Did you remember to add the files from P:M demo 2.6 (especially the "fighter" folder)?

Omg i didn't noticed that, the "fighter" folder is missing indeed. Cheesy
    The "game" and "info" folders are missing as well, should i put them too right?

Edit: nevermind, i had to replace pretty much everything inside pf folder, so far so good!
    Thank you.
    « Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 10:03:12 AM by Roronoa Zoro » Logged

Choppasmith
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1038 on: August 14, 2013, 09:31:16 PM »

Been working on trying this out and replacing a much older version I have on my SD card. Were you aware that Z57 plays the OoT Medley, not Ballad of the Goddess?

Also, I can't seem to find the info anywhere so I thought I'd ask here, but is there absolutely no way to ADD more tracks to one of the custom stages? I have the three different versions of that Great Desert stage from Monster Hunter with it's own track, I'd love to just combine the stages into one slot with an ASL code, but I'd hate to be stuck with just one song. Same goes for stages like Great Bay and Skyloft.

Amazerommu
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker King for a Day Smash 3 Team

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1039 on: August 15, 2013, 12:43:05 AM »

Not at all.

Aww yeah! For those who haven't already downloaded it and want it, you can find it here.
    And here's a preview pic. It includes a green color as well.

Edit: Forgot to mention that this was made for Project M but I do think it'll work with other hacks as well.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 12:47:38 AM by xNoobxSaibotx » Logged

All my loops are perfect... except for Zero's Lightning Loops... can't seem to get those down...
    YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/xNoobIISaibotx
    Check out my custom hacks and tracks here:

Okami Takahashi
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1040 on: August 15, 2013, 01:45:02 AM »

Seriously, where IS this supposed Brawl+ CSS included in this file? I unzipped it and found nothing of the sort. And HOW do I fix this fade-to-black problem after exiting stages occasionally (MOSTLY after the expanded stages?)

And a THIRD question! DOES this work with the ASL tool?

Bent 00
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1041 on: August 15, 2013, 01:24:47 PM »

Has anyone successfully applied the Stage Expansion Pack to Brawl- MAX 0.51 Beta yet?

I got the pack working with Brawl- 2.X.6, but I can't seem to get it to work with the new beta.

Thanks for any help!

Okami Takahashi
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1042 on: August 16, 2013, 05:51:03 AM »

I'm sorry if I'm coming off as impatient and rude, but does NOBODY have an answer to my questions? Seriously? If I don't get an answer soon, I'm UNINSTALLING this mod UNTIL it is investigated and fixed.

PseudoTypical
    Extreme Kitten

Browsin' internetz

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1043 on: August 16, 2013, 10:29:29 AM »

I'm sorry if I'm coming off as impatient and rude, but does NOBODY have an answer to my questions? Seriously? If I don't get an answer soon, I'm UNINSTALLING this mod UNTIL it is investigated and fixed.
    You are coming off like that. No one here is paid to do this stuff, you know, and we all have lives to live, too.

Sorry if you're experiencing troubles (and I looked over it; I'm not sure how to help), but no one's going to want to help you if you act like a PO'd Black Friday shopper. A little patience will make people a lot more inclined to try.
    « Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 10:30:31 AM by dmick » Logged

Okami Takahashi
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1044 on: August 16, 2013, 03:17:26 PM »

You are coming off like that. No one here is paid to do this stuff, you know, and we all have lives to live, too.

Sorry if you're experiencing troubles (and I looked over it; I'm not sure how to help), but no one's going to want to help you if you act like a PO'd Black Friday shopper. A little patience will make people a lot more inclined to try.

I understand perfectly well people have lives outside of this- I tell that to people in other communities. But THIS should have been investigated already and we have countless other members on this forum. I surely can't be the only one experiencing this problem. I managed to find the brawl+ files BUT I still have the black screen problem even with them installed.

All I'm asking is for the matter to be investigated and the tools to be updated accordingly. I absolutely HATE having to start my Wii up several times while playing with my friends- this sort of bug is absolutely annoying and needs to be looked into ASAP. I'm positive I'm not the only one with this problem.
    « Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 04:03:31 PM by Okami Takahashi » Logged

bluenote22
    Advanced Kitten

See You Space Cowboy.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1045 on: August 21, 2013, 09:12:00 PM »

I understand perfectly well people have lives outside of this- I tell that to people in other communities. But THIS should have been investigated already and we have countless other members on this forum. I surely can't be the only one experiencing this problem. I managed to find the brawl+ files BUT I still have the black screen problem even with them installed.

All I'm asking is for the matter to be investigated and the tools to be updated accordingly. I absolutely HATE having to start my Wii up several times while playing with my friends- this sort of bug is absolutely annoying and needs to be looked into ASAP. I'm positive I'm not the only one with this problem.

So when I initially tried installing the 5.3 pack for Brawl+, it initially didn't work for me either... the physics/gameplay was set back to vBrawl along with the CSS. Libertyernie looked at it and found that the problem was with my RSBE01.gct file. So if he hasn't updated the pack's installer for Brawl+ yet, then that might be the issue.

Rose tint my world, keep me safe from the trouble and pain!

Roronoa Zoro
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1046 on: August 23, 2013, 03:12:41 PM »

Well, now that they released Project Melee 2.6b, they're using a different codeset so the actual stage expansion works only for project M 2.6 right?

Luigifan141
    Expert Kitten

FALCON PUFF!!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1047 on: August 26, 2013, 03:19:56 PM »

Well, now that they released Project Melee 2.6b, they're using a different codeset so the actual stage expansion works only for project M 2.6 right?
    I would like to know this as well.  Kirby Dance

Rest = Best move in Super Smash Bros.

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1048 on: August 27, 2013, 02:49:06 PM »

Here's a GCT for using the Classic Expansion Pack with Project M Demo 2.6b. All the other files in the expansion pack are OK already.

Post Merge: August 27, 2013, 02:54:47 PM
    Seriously, where IS this supposed Brawl+ CSS included in this file? I unzipped it and found nothing of the sort. And HOW do I fix this fade-to-black problem after exiting stages occasionally (MOSTLY after the expanded stages?)

And a THIRD question! DOES this work with the ASL tool?

I don't think I included a Brawl+ CSS, because I didn't realize Brawl+ had its own. I'll make a common5 for you, and you can try it to see if it works. Do you have the version with the SSE stages or the other version?
    It would probably work with the ASL tool, but I haven't tried it.
    I don't know how to fix the fade-to-black problem either Sad All I can say is to make sure you're using the RSBE01.gct included in the Brawl+ folder inside "Pre-made GCTs" - I could post a new link to this too, if you can't find it.
    The installer doesn't work quite right all the time. It has at least one problem with Brawl+, anyway.

Been working on trying this out and replacing a much older version I have on my SD card. Were you aware that Z57 plays the OoT Medley, not Ballad of the Goddess?

I just changed it there because P:M changed it in their version. You can keep the old Z57 if you like.

Also, I can't seem to find the info anywhere so I thought I'd ask here, but is there absolutely no way to ADD more tracks to one of the custom stages? I have the three different versions of that Great Desert stage from Monster Hunter with it's own track, I'd love to just combine the stages into one slot with an ASL code, but I'd hate to be stuck with just one song. Same goes for stages like Great Bay and Skyloft.

The only thing that would do this is the Tracklist Modifier code, but last time I tried it, it conflicted with some other codes (I think ASL was one of them.) It's been a while since I tried it out, though.
    « Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 02:56:33 PM by libertyernie » Logged

Okami Takahashi
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1049 on: August 29, 2013, 01:18:52 PM »

Here's a GCT for using the Classic Expansion Pack with Project M Demo 2.6b. All the other files in the expansion pack are OK already.

Post Merge: August 27, 2013, 02:54:47 PM
    I don't think I included a Brawl+ CSS, because I didn't realize Brawl+ had its own. I'll make a common5 for you, and you can try it to see if it works. Do you have the version with the SSE stages or the other version?
    It would probably work with the ASL tool, but I haven't tried it.
    I don't know how to fix the fade-to-black problem either Sad All I can say is to make sure you're using the RSBE01.gct included in the Brawl+ folder inside "Pre-made GCTs" - I could post a new link to this too, if you can't find it.
    The installer doesn't work quite right all the time. It has at least one problem with Brawl+, anyway.
    I just changed it there because P:M changed it in their version. You can keep the old Z57 if you like.
    The only thing that would do this is the Tracklist Modifier code, but last time I tried it, it conflicted with some other codes (I think ASL was one of them.) It's been a while since I tried it out, though.

I tried using the Brawl+ gct in the premade folder, but now it just goes to black after EVERY stage. And yes, I'm using the latest version with the SSE stages.

Honestly, this sort of thing really ought to be looked into. And by Brawl CSS I mean the way its laid out (being able to pick Sheik, ZSS and the Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon from the list). That IS the CSS, right?

Pages:  1 ... 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 ... 92
    Print
    Jump to: