Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)

Started by libertyernie, February 12, 2011, 09:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?

Yes, even though they're the same every time
6 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Quote from: Rage83(Xenov) on March 18, 2014, 04:06:10 PM
You have your CSPs in a completely wrong directory, and the place where you put them made them freeze. they belong INSIDE sc_selcharacter, INSIDE your common5. The place where you had your CSPs is for Results Screen Portraits( pf/menu/common/char_bust_tex,) and by the sound of it, it seems that you did something completely wrong with them, like renaming an image into a BRRES.

Ah okay, I was using libertyernie's Costume Manager but I guess I dropped my portraits to the wrong area. Thanks! Will report back when I can.

im new here and by far this pack is the best......but one problem is i dont know how to put it on im using project m 3.02 launcer with the project m game but non of this makes sense if someone can just explain how to put them on that would be great 


I installed The pack just how the instructions said and removed all stage builder stages stages, replays, and screenshots from my wii and sd card but when I try to play any stage on the second page in the top three rows (other than the donkey kong one) the game freezes. Could this be because I have other modded files/stages or even my project m is out of date?

So I installed your Unreasonably Complex Expansion Pack to my card today (109 stages???? What is this, stage Mugen?), but I can't seem to get the button-combo stages to work. I did change R+A to just Z and L+A to just A, because I'm Wii Remote+Nunchuk user (new model Wii, no GC ports).

Did I do something wrong, or am I going to have to buy new hardware?

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on March 26, 2014, 11:02:17 PM
So I installed your Unreasonably Complex Expansion Pack to my card today (109 stages???? What is this, stage Mugen?), but I can't seem to get the button-combo stages to work. I did change R+A to just Z and L+A to just A, because I'm Wii Remote+Nunchuk user (new model Wii, no GC ports).

Did I do something wrong, or am I going to have to buy new hardware?
Use the tool included in the 'codes' folder, remove the button combos, and add to the randoms.
<- I Support MM8BDM!

Quote from: GameAndWatcher on March 26, 2014, 11:13:30 PM
Use the tool included in the 'codes' folder, remove the button combos, and add to the randoms.
I did that. Buttons still don't work.

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on March 26, 2014, 11:27:59 PM
I did that. Buttons still don't work.
It shouldn't rely on button combos after that, it should randomly load a stage.
<- I Support MM8BDM!

Quote from: GameAndWatcher on March 27, 2014, 01:46:28 AM
It shouldn't rely on button combos after that, it should randomly load a stage.
That wouldn't work either, the pack's stages are _L and _R, not _A and _B.

I'd kinda prefer an answer from the creator (or Dantarion, but I know that won't happen. :P ), but I do appreciate the effort. :D

So I am fully Updated now with no other mods. but when I choose a stage it still freezes. And now it does it even more I used to be able to play the original battlefield and final destination along with the beginning but they freeze too also the game froze when choosing the brawl final destination.
please help i really want this to work.

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on March 27, 2014, 03:58:28 AM
That wouldn't work either, the pack's stages are _L and _R, not _A and _B.

I'd kinda prefer an answer from the creator (or Dantarion, but I know that won't happen. :P ), but I do appreciate the effort. :D

Do randoms work?
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on March 29, 2014, 09:34:36 AM
Do randoms work?
I have not tested that, but it should, given renaming stages _L and _R to _A and _B.

I also found out the button comboes (the default ones) don't work on Dolphin either, so I think button comboes are also dependent on # of randoms.

I'm assuming you're not using Project M, so the file folder is /private/wii/app/RSBE/pf, right?
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Why almost everytime When i try to replace the preview picture it freeze when i click start to go on the stage roster? i have everything working fine. if i try to just put the preview picture of a custom stage it will not freeze...if i put a custom icon it will not freeze but if i put them together (The preview picture and the icon picture) it freeze why? please help... :oshi:

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on March 30, 2014, 03:36:42 AM
I'm assuming you're not using Project M, so the file folder is /private/wii/app/RSBE/pf, right?
Yes that is correct. Using BrawlEx as well.