Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)

Started by libertyernie, February 12, 2011, 09:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?

Yes, even though they're the same every time
6 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Quote from: Wolfric on March 20, 2011, 10:58:15 PM
Quote from: libertyernie on March 20, 2011, 10:06:13 PM
Last line of the first screen (Brawl stages) or the second (Melee stages)?

Also, how about this:


Brawl Stages line.
Does it freeze, or just not let you select it?
If it freezes, that means the Wii can't read your SD card - there might be a problem with your SD card in that case.

Quote from: libertyernie on March 21, 2011, 12:13:47 AM
Quote from: Wolfric on March 20, 2011, 10:58:15 PM
Quote from: libertyernie on March 20, 2011, 10:06:13 PM
Last line of the first screen (Brawl stages) or the second (Melee stages)?

Also, how about this:


Brawl Stages line.
Does it freeze, or just not let you select it?
If it freezes, that means the Wii can't read your SD card - there might be a problem with your SD card in that case.

No, it doesn't let me select, it happened yesterday once, after a few FFA matches with my friends, the last line of the Brawl Stages (Didn't test Melee's Page) wasn't letting me Select those stages.


Wolfric, do you use Riivolution? If so, send me you .xml, it might be a problem that's in there.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on March 21, 2011, 04:38:00 PM
Wolfric, do you use Riivolution? If so, send me you .xml, it might be a problem that's in there.

Nope, I use Gecko, but I'll see if it happens again, it has just done it once, so far.

*Votes for Shadow Temple*

Anyways, have you seen Dantarion's music code?

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12395999#post12395999

*edit: oh, you have.



I only have component cables right now, and the VCR only takes composite. Hence, I can only use the Y (luma) cable. (The TV only takes RF!) But yeah, I'm pretty close to being done with v3.0.


Nice job, it looking cool! Can't wait for the release.
Hey I'm using riivolution now and I wanted to know why Captain Falcon doesn't load his FitCaptain01.pac, it's the only texture that doesn't show with riivo.

You need another line for that:
<file external="/path/to/folder/FitCaptain01.pcs" disc="/fighter/captain/FitCaptain01_en.pcs"/>
That file is different between JP and EN versions (the name of the ship on Blood Falcon's back changes) so it's in a different file.

How many more extra stages does V3 have?

And did you fix the going back to the menu freeze issue?

@ItalianStallion: two more than before, and no (but I haven't tried to.)

Quote from: libertyernie on March 23, 2011, 03:03:16 AM
@ItalianStallion: two more than before, and no (but I haven't tried to.)

Oh just those 2 on the title? You're re-organizing it then right?

Also, you should try!

I think the freezes are being caused by the tracklist modifier.
But I need the tracklist modifier - the stage-track-dependent song loader code doesn't seem to work without it (even after compensating for the fact that without the tracklist modifier, they all use Battlefield.)