Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)

Started by libertyernie, February 12, 2011, 09:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?

Yes, even though they're the same every time
6 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Export the MiscData[80] from my pack into the custom SSS. Then use that new file instead of my common5.

Quote from: PPXEXE on April 16, 2011, 10:09:34 PM
So what's Next? I don't see how you can top v3.0

^_^
Updates to the stages already in there ;)

Am I the only one with a freezing problem on Smash Skiff? I've not tried a 1vs1 match, but both 4 on 4 matches I've played have frozen.

Quote from: Wolfric on April 17, 2011, 09:55:10 PM
Am I the only one with a freezing problem on Smash Skiff? I've not tried a 1vs1 match, but both 4 on 4 matches I've played have frozen.
i think what yes cause i have been played it and i dont freeze :/




Quote from: Wolfric on April 17, 2011, 09:55:10 PM
Am I the only one with a freezing problem on Smash Skiff? I've not tried a 1vs1 match, but both 4 on 4 matches I've played have frozen.

This happens to me too after 3 mins on this stage
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19502.msg351735#msg351735

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I KNEW i wasnt the only one who experienced this problem. Yeah, after awhile on Smash Skiff my game freexes too D:

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

I need to check that stage out. Sorry for the inconveniences O.o

EDIT: 3 mins... the main animation lasts about 3 mins. That means that the problem is just the main animation...

EDIT2: Please somebody play this stage for 5 minutes and see if still freezes.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?26ne60qm41lqkzq
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


hmm still, My intro doesn't show when the FPC is on....

is there a fix for it or something...:P
supreme kitten? Yes I am. Yeah.
Brawl Fc: 0689-9748-1397

where's the classiccodes xml?
It's Vash the Stampede! He's comin' our way! He's comin'!

for somereason the game freezes after i select one of the additional stages... the origionals still work. wat should i do? i used all the codes, the stages, and the .rel files. do i nerd every single file that you included?


i use beyondyou's riivolution, so do i still needd to use the riivolution stuff u included?

It might just be easier to take those stage .pacs, .rels and .brstms and put them where you would normally put those files. The Riivolution .zip file is designed for people using Bionic's XML.

Quote from: libertyernie on April 25, 2011, 11:43:42 PM
It might just be easier to take those stage .pacs, .rels and .brstms and put them where you would normally put those files. The Riivolution .zip file is designed for people using Bionic's XML.

crap.. i completely forgot about copying/pasting  the .rels lol. my bad it works now :p

when do you release the next version (BTW you may already know this but Smash skiff freezes just after a few minutes :P)

:af:
supreme kitten? Yes I am. Yeah.
Brawl Fc: 0689-9748-1397

Soon enough, I suppose. I won't be changing much.
Smash Skiff will be fixed (Mewtwo2000 fixed it.) Kongo Jungle 64 will be replaced with Mewtwo2000's version, with the barrel. I'm also going to put in files to use this with P:M. (I don't want to take away their "hype", but P:M is really about the characters, not the stages.)

Released version 3.1 of the pack. This is a minor update: How To Play replaced by SSB64 Intro, Mewtwo2000's KJ64 used instead of the old one, and Smash Skiff fixed. See the OP for a full changelog.
The .exe file contains files for Riivolution users as well, but rearranging of files will be necessary.