Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)

Started by libertyernie, February 12, 2011, 09:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?

Yes, even though they're the same every time
6 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Quote from: libertyernie on March 26, 2012, 02:14:15 AM
New version coming soon; should be up tomorrow. vBrawl only, sorry. (Unless you want to edit the common5 and such yourself, and make a new GCT.)


I think that you should take out the online training room and SSB64 INTRO, training room is nothing but a final destination with a sandbag, ant the SSB64 is not an official SSB64 stage, and you have to keep in mind that you will have to put Pokefloats 1 and Cool Cool Mountain, brinstair (i think that's the name, a big stage of metroid), Mute City, and idk if there is more (if they're made)

The only reason I have the online training room and the intro stage is because I want to fill those spots. They're like placeholders.

Quote from: libertyernie on March 28, 2012, 06:37:27 PM
The only reason I have the online training room and the intro stage is because I want to fill those spots. They're like placeholders.

Do you have any ideas of what your going to replace them with?

Also am I still able to use this for OverDrive, i want to do 1 last release before i say i'm really done with it.

At this point I'm just going to make changes i think the game should have, and fix the problems of the last release. I'm not even going to bother with a change list this time around, since the mod itself isn't that popular anyway, hell i can't even figure out where most of the downloads are coming from.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19502.msg351735#msg351735

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


New version of Yoshi's Story released that you can download separately (see the OP).

Quote from: PPXEXE on March 28, 2012, 07:27:07 PMAlso am
I still able to use this for OverDrive, i want to do 1 last release before i say i'm really done with it.
I don't mind at all.

With the new Project M demo coming out sometime today, are you going to make a version of  this awesome stage expansion that works with the new demo when it comes out?


Can anybody tell me how I can get this worrking with the Brawl Minus 2.x gct please?  :)
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Quote from: ShadowWolf613 on April 15, 2012, 06:33:59 PM
Can anybody tell me how I can get this worrking with the Brawl Minus 2.x gct please?  :)
Add the codes to your Brawl Minus .txt

I just downloaded Project M Demo 2, and I want to use this level pack, possible or not?

And I know what level you are missing, N64 Tutorial level damnit!

:D

April 18, 2012, 08:58:19 PM #624 Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 09:41:24 PM by namq
Legit new update, has all main stages from 64 and melee <3

if mute city was there I would love it

EDIT:

the codeset doesn't load for me, I only removed *disable custum stages code*

version was 5.0

/help

EDIT2:

It's not the codeset *gct) what is causing the game to freeze, as I took out all the codes and only used the file replacement, maybe is the intro screen whats freezing for me who know :(

gonna see if I can fix it

EDIT3:

Hmmm gonna start using my old back up :(  Please fix this as it looks really legit :(

Take out your common3 and try it.
If it still freezes take out the info.pac

Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 16, 2012, 04:00:02 AM
Add the codes to your Brawl Minus .txt

I dont know how this actually works :/

Heres the Minus Gct.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Im sorry for how stupidly long this is, if someone can tell me how to make it seem smaller or something. Id really appreciate it.  :)

Could anybody put the two together for me? Please? :)
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521


Sorry for the late post  :-\

If you mean my Gct heres a link

http://www.mediafire.com/?c0k53wl898h85m2

If you mean the text document i posted it already.
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

April 25, 2012, 02:24:06 AM #629 Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 10:26:45 PM by libertyernie
Classic Expansion Pack for Project: M Demo 2.1 (last updated June 20)
If you downloaded this between June 16 and June 20, get this update file.

First of all, this is unofficial. All the stages that are in P:M are the P:M versions, but some of them are in different slots, so it won't work on Wi-Fi.

This is version 5.02, made for Project: M Demo 2.1 (either the "homebrew option" or "hackless" versions.)

Download (.exe (7z) archive; 78 MB)

Screenshots:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


As you can see, stages present in the actual P:M demo have a blue border. They also have a little P:M symbol near their name when you hover over them.

This version also comes with a couple extras in 1P mode. See the "one-player bonuses" section near the end at: http://lakora.us/brawl/cep/5.02.