Haloedhero's Projects: Finally on the Project: M Team

Started by HaloedHero, March 04, 2011, 06:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

March 04, 2011, 06:46:38 PM Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 12:16:03 AM by HaloedHero
My Projects:




Finished Projects:

SCOTT PILGRIM!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



FINAL FANTASY VII CLOUD STRIFE (1.1):

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


3D Mario:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




New Project Possibilities:
I have a few ideas in mind for new projects. To be perfectly honest, I'm a FFVII fan, but the only real reason I made Cloud is that he has great models available. I wouldn't even have bothered with him if there were equally high quality models made of the other characters I want to do, which are:

Raziel (Soul Reaver):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sparkster (Rocket Knight Adventures):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

I'm surprised by the lack of comments here :-\

Unfortunately, I myself may not be able to test it since using Dolphin makes it a tad awkward.  However, judging from the video it looks great!


I'll test/give feedback, just send him over!

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Thanks, guys. Sending the link...


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

March 05, 2011, 03:19:02 AM #5 Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 03:20:25 AM by SSJCerious
Nit-Picking Time:
He still has that fire-emblem thing in his entry.
Time for Gameplay critique:
:patrick:
Wow.....gameplay-wise he's perfect, just PERFECT. I found ZERO flaws, he's so smooth, so balanced, so incredible!!!! What else is there to do?

EDIT:
Oops, I spoke too soon. The spike in the up-b is too powerful, the knock back should be lowerd to maybe....50% of what it is now.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Hey count me in too i'll give feedback too :) send link?
-

March 05, 2011, 03:40:24 AM #7 Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 09:01:09 PM by Anivernage
time for ¨critique¨:
the psa is excelent, good moves its an incredible psa  :o
this is awesome :yay: :yay:
except a few things:
up smash, down b and down smash needs a bigger hitbox (a bit bigger)
like SSJCerious says, still has the fire emblem entry and the up b is powerful
the final smash i think need more damage at the end (maybe not, but i like a bit killing final smashes >D,but not too powerful.) but its impressive  :af2:
in my opinion this psa has 9.7 to 9.9/10 :kdance:

Quote from: SSJCerious on March 05, 2011, 03:19:02 AM
Nit-Picking Time:
He still has that fire-emblem thing in his entry.
Time for Gameplay critique:
:patrick:
Wow.....gameplay-wise he's perfect, just PERFECT. I found ZERO flaws, he's so smooth, so balanced, so incredible!!!! What else is there to do?

EDIT:
Oops, I spoke too soon. The spike in the up-b is too powerful, the knock back should be lowerd to maybe....50% of what it is now.
Better than Sdo0m's? (I just want to know so I can have more fun).
Once you fix the entry and make the Up B less powerful I'll test it.

Btw, what's the FS look like?

This and Sdoom's are kinda uncomparable. I honestly cannot say which one is BETTER, but I do like this one more.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601


March 05, 2011, 02:47:13 PM #11 Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 04:38:38 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAti0n
Actually, I changed my mind.  I would like a copy of this please :)  I did play your Cloud 3.5 and it was the main reason why I made my Cloud.  I felt it was half great and half lame (as in the specials barring the FS were lame but the normals were great)

And like SSJ said, it's difficult to compare the two since they're two Cloud's based off of two different games.  My collabed one is based off Dissidia, haloedhero's is based off FF7.  It would be like comparing Brawl Sonic and a Sonic Colours Sonic PSA (although one hasn't been done obviously, I was merely bringing up an example).

Also, let me just say what I've said before:

There is no such thing as a "perfect" PSA

PSAs are easily the most objective kinds of hacks (the second being stages probably).  "Perfect" for someone could mean "meh" for someone else.  Not a single PSA ever made can be called perfect, and it is extremely improbable that a perfect one will ever be made (it's about as probable as a perfect video game being made) and this is due to the huge number of factors that need to be taken into consideration when playing with the PSA.  Is it glitchless?  Are the animations absolutely flawless?  Are they unique?  Does the PSA feel fresh to play with?  Is there a good balance for the PSA?  And there's even more.

Heck, I'll prove right here why this PSA isn't "perfect" for example (it's still looks great mind):

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


See what I mean?


Its EPIC the down B move was awesome :af: I think this is the best cloud psa ever made :)
Side b was good too :) the rate of this PSA is OVER 9000!!! kepp up the good work :)
-

I'd like to be a tester! Although why not just put the download link in your post? (PM it to me please)

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden: