Haloedhero's Projects: Finally on the Project: M Team

Started by HaloedHero, March 04, 2011, 06:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


That is really awesome. I like the new victory down taunt. Also, the animations things I complained about were my bad. I still don't really like the Finishing Touch animation, but that's just my opinion. Nothing actually wrong with it, per se.

What I meant on the Omnislash is that it only targets those hit by the initial strike. I understand it would be overpowered otherwise, but... anyways, any way to make a lag between the second-to-last and last strikes, and add some kind of GFX to it? Maybe even making it stronger so it isn't the strange amount of damage, 69%?

All in all, this is awesome, and my only complaints are just my personal preferences.

did you guys made the cloud for donkey kong? cause it is awesome :happy:. theres some problems with it but meh




Quote from: lord_of_D: on March 11, 2011, 02:43:34 AM
did you guys made the cloud for donkey kong? cause it is awesome :happy:. theres some problems with it but meh

No :srs:

Cloud Kong is an old as hell port.  Since then this and my Cloud have been made and can be ported to any character courtesy of the clone engine.  Get with the times dude :srs:

Old as hell?
I know it's old, but not that old.

Anyway, after seeing the vid in the OP, I can't wait to test this PSA out myself.

Omnislash won't be changing, Zyborg, except maybe I could add a little damage or something... BUT, I completely redid the ground Finishing Touch animation so that it more closely resembles the one from FFVII. No feedback too small! I hope you like it better. Take a look at the updated video to see.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Quote from: ds22 on March 11, 2011, 11:31:07 AM
Old as hell?
I know it's old, but not that old.

Anyway, after seeing the vid in the OP, I can't wait to test this PSA out myself.

Tbh, old as hell more agrees to "Internet time".  A couple of months feels like a year on the internet.  I regard my V Joe PSA as old, despite the fact that I released it in December. 

Actually tbh, it's just me being a [censored] to stupid comments (as I am XD).

Thank you for the support SDoom, and I think the moveset is very nearly done, but one thing that's really holding me up is trying to get permission from BeyondYou to release my Cloud alongside his FFVII Cloud models with custom CSS/CSPs and so forth. I did red, blue, and green team recolors of his model along with some pretty decent CSPs, easily the best feature of which is that you can actually pick from the different swords on the CSS screen.

If you look closely, you can see the battle portrait and name at the bottom of my video. I want to release it all together as a full package of moveset, models, and CSS stuff, but he hasn't answered the message I sent him. I'm thinking about sending another, but I don't want to be annoying, in case he's just not interested...

You can see the CSS stuff in the beginning of this video(which was done using an old, scrapped moveset): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLCt6cReO7k


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Quote from: haloedhero on March 12, 2011, 01:44:38 AM
Thank you for the support SDoom, and I think the moveset is very nearly done, but one thing that's really holding me up is trying to get permission from BeyondYou to release my Cloud alongside his FFVII Cloud models with custom CSS/CSPs and so forth. I did red, blue, and green team recolors of his model along with some pretty decent CSPs, easily the best feature of which is that you can actually pick from the different swords on the CSS screen.

If you look closely, you can see the battle portrait and name at the bottom of my video. I want to release it all together as a full package of moveset, models, and CSS stuff, but he hasn't answered the message I sent him. I'm thinking about sending another, but I don't want to be annoying, in case he's just not interested...

You can see the CSS stuff in the beginning of this video(which was done using an old, scrapped moveset): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLCt6cReO7k

I don't think he'd care, he may have not just checked his Inbox yet.

EDIT: In that video, at the SSS, the Stock Icons are missing? I only see Marth's o.o

It's there, but you not being able to see it is a combination of the stock icon being a little washed out and crappy video quality. I'll fix it if I get permission to use the models and stuff.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Also, I'm interested in your Sephiroth's files.. I mean, the names and CSS icon, if possible? o.o

(And if you made them, could you tell me what letter you used..? For future reference in other replacements I'd want.)

I'll send them to you, as well as the name of the font, when I get a chance. It was a pretty common font, but I can't remember which one right now.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Quote from: haloedhero on March 12, 2011, 02:26:15 AM
I'll send them to you, as well as the name of the font, when I get a chance. It was a pretty common font, but I can't remember which one right now.

Thanks a lot!

Tomorrow I'll go to my friend's house and use his Laptop to put your PSA in my SD, his Laptop has a SD reader, and mine (I used an old camera whose screen haven't worked for years and can't even turn on if plugged off) died. <.< I'll give proper feedback ,then. =P

<_< My bad man. Meant to get back to you. But yea...

PERMISSION GRANTED.

YES. You're my hero. Releasing it with the models and everything will really make it. Thank you so much.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.