Haloedhero's Projects: Finally on the Project: M Team

Started by HaloedHero, March 04, 2011, 06:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Segtendo (PsoBB) on August 19, 2011, 06:39:19 PM
Is the snake already replaced?

Snake is an article, not a graphic ;)  But yeah it was replaced before

Quote from: Captain Beyond Booty Swag on August 19, 2011, 05:47:37 PM
Almost done. Need to tweak his hair and some minor texture stuff. I don't know if I can get the bass over his stick to work, so is there a Plan B for it in case I can't.

You never cease to impress me. Ever. Same goes for you, Haloed. :3

Haha, I was already using the psi magnet as the text. The snake I didn't touch, except for making it tiny, because changing it made his grabs wonky. I'll see if I can figure something out, but most of his externals seem to be parts of pk thunder, and I don't know if they'll work. External graphics aren't my strong suit.

Although, I guess the snake could be the bass, because you never see it on the grabs, and I could use its taunt animation for the neutral b.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

but if you were to replace the snake wouldnt that mess up his animation? if that makes any sense lol.

Quote from: Young Neil on August 20, 2011, 02:55:07 AM
but if you were to replace the snake wouldnt that mess up his animation? if that makes any sense lol.
I guess you mean the snake's animation? I'd change it to what I need it to do. As for its other animations, I'd have to see if it did anything funky. Scott's animations would be fine.

But hopefully Cap'n Beyond will be able to make the bass work over the stick, and I won't have to worry about it. Fingers crossed...


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Question.

For Scott's winning animation, did you make it so that it copies his level clear jeer?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo (PsoBB) on August 20, 2011, 05:01:07 AM
Question.

For Scott's winning animation, did you make it so that it copies his level clear jeer?

One win animation copies his level clear jeer and just repeats, one is a slightly slowed version where he warps out like megaman afterward, and the third is him strumming his bass once and then doing the "you won't know what hit you in the slightest" point.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

This PSA looks so bad ass! Man, times like these I wish there would be Lucas.rels. :-\
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Hey, Halo. I have a few questions about the PSA.
I see you've made "Grab" in the air his Neutral B in the air. What subaction is grab in the air and how would I modify it to be an attack?
One other questions is how did you make half of his face have his damage face expression and the other half his normal expression when you use B-Down?

Lucas has no damage face, so he used blinking stuff in PSA to do that.

Quote from: MANSTA8 on August 20, 2011, 06:03:41 PMLucas has no damage face, so he used blinking stuff in PSA to do that.
he have dmg face (just texture on eyes is dmg face)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I meant that he doesn't have an extra face model for a hurt face, the hurt eyes are basically just more blinking in PSA.

Haloed, if you saw in Beyond's thread, he said that Scott Pilgrim will be out by Monday or Tuesday since he said he'll be gone most of the weekend.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SmashClash on August 20, 2011, 05:21:51 PMHey, Halo. I have a few questions about the PSA. I see you've made "Grab" in the air his Neutral B in the air. What subaction is grab in the air and how would I modify it to be an attack? One other questions is how did you make half of his face have his damage face expression and the other half his normal expression when you use B-Down?
In addition to this:
He needs Marth's AI.

I agree, but sheik or Ivysaur's AI actually would use his neutral B correctly.