Haloedhero's Projects: Finally on the Project: M Team

Started by HaloedHero, March 04, 2011, 06:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

>.>
*wants to see Nega Scott*
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 25, 2011, 12:17:54 AM
>.>
*wants to see Nega Scott*

do you really want to see it? :af:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Yeah, Nega Scott looks good. Everyone just pray I can get everything done for the release tomorrow. It should be easy...


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Quote from: haloedhero on August 25, 2011, 01:31:28 AM
Yeah, Nega Scott looks good. Everyone just pray I can get everything done for the release tomorrow. It should be easy...

tomorrow you say? YEAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: haloedhero on August 25, 2011, 01:31:28 AM
Yeah, Nega Scott looks good. Everyone just pray I can get everything done for the release tomorrow. It should be easy...

I didn't even have time to try out the demo. I. Can't. Wait.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Hi I know I'm a noobie and all and quite possibly my feedback/opinion might be a tad bit irrelevant since you guys are the pros but I was wondering if maybe his side b has a little bit too much distance? I use it as a recovery if knocked so far and it's pretty far and I don't even have to rev it up like Ike/Luigi. And also in that his FS is pretty good knockback and damage and also keeps going through everyone unlike Marth's FS, I was just wondering if that is too strong or if it's just me? o: Like I said again, I'm sorry if I'm just noobly giving stupid opinion >.>

Stop apologizing.

I personally think it's cool that he goes through multiple targets with his FS.
And I'm fine with his side B.

Quote from: . on August 25, 2011, 01:21:57 AM
do you really want to see it? :af:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Cool, you should replace his hurt eyes with his normal eyes, but without pupils, because he does that in some of his animations from the game, plus I wanted to do that for the PSA.

Quote from: somelazyassguy on August 25, 2011, 04:06:48 AM
Hi I know I'm a noobie and all and quite possibly my feedback/opinion might be a tad bit irrelevant since you guys are the pros but I was wondering if maybe his side b has a little bit too much distance? I use it as a recovery if knocked so far and it's pretty far and I don't even have to rev it up like Ike/Luigi. And also in that his FS is pretty good knockback and damage and also keeps going through everyone unlike Marth's FS, I was just wondering if that is too strong or if it's just me? o: Like I said again, I'm sorry if I'm just noobly giving stupid opinion >.>
You're right about the side b, and that has been fixed for the upcoming release. As far as the final smash goes, I think it's fine. Thanks for the input.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Quote from: MANSTA8 on August 25, 2011, 06:53:55 AM
Cool, you should replace his hurt eyes with his normal eyes, but without pupils, because he does that in some of his animations from the game, plus I wanted to do that for the PSA.

pupil-less hurt eyes? APROVE!

and thats how i see them in SDo0m´s avvy
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

For a second, I thought it said "Nega Kitten" above someone's name instead of Mega Kitten. Too... much... Scott... Pilgrim... @.@


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Quote from: haloedhero on August 25, 2011, 12:30:32 PM
For a second, I thought it said "Nega Kitten" above someone's name instead of Mega Kitten. Too... much... Scott... Pilgrim... @.@

lol

It would be a cool rank, though  8)
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 23, 2011, 08:41:14 PMWell no s*** it's based off video game and comic scott XD  Good luck trying to replicate Michael freakin Cera.

I did say it wasn't surprising.

Quote from: haloedhero on August 25, 2011, 12:30:32 PMFor a second, I thought it said "Nega Kitten" above someone's name instead of Mega Kitten. Too... much... Scott... Pilgrim... @.@

It says Mega Kitten? Man, I must have misread that too.

And while we're on the subject of Nega Scott, I liked him when he had the whole inversion thing going on along with the desaturation and such.

Quote from: . on August 25, 2011, 01:21:57 AMdo you really want to see it? :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Totally gonna be one of Scott's skins ;D

And I hope you finish everything off, haloed ;D
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


OK, I can confirm that Scott will be released within a few hours. Unfortunately, the CSPs aren't quite ready. They may come out later tonight, but they may not be finished until tomorrow. Here's a teaser of what they'll look like:



There is no power quite like the power of understanding.