Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 617 618 619 [620] 621 622 623 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2330802 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #9285 on: January 12, 2013, 11:04:49 AM »

Well the texture could always be lowered if needed, also sorry Mariodk if this get annoying, but the Powerups for v4 are Normal, Fire, Flying, and Hammer correct? With Racoon/Tanooki as an alternate PSA version? If I make Tanooki Bros before SMBZ v4 is made, or even after it's made, can it be used in the moveset if possible?

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Heart Container

« Reply #9286 on: January 12, 2013, 11:17:15 AM »

Well the texture could always be lowered if needed, also sorry Mariodk if this get annoying, but the Powerups for v4 are Normal, Fire, Flying, and Hammer correct? With Racoon/Tanooki as an alternate PSA version? If I make Tanooki Bros before SMBZ v4 is made, or even after it's made, can it be used in the moveset if possible?
    I thought he was only doing Normal, Flying, and Fire? Didn't he say Hammer is way above file size? And if you lower the texture, it makes it look like Crap

slayermarth101
    Child of Prophecy
    Heroic Kitten

Marth is my main main. >:D

• Awards Rising Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9287 on: January 12, 2013, 11:38:47 AM »

[/spoiler

I want this Im srs here
    [censored]ing... yes..

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #9288 on: January 12, 2013, 12:36:15 PM »

I thought he was only doing Normal, Flying, and Fire? Didn't he say Hammer is way above file size? And if you lower the texture, it makes it look like Crap
    Well he did say that, but the Mario The Ninja option for the poll says that naruto outfit for mario, sage over cape mode,Tailed beast over Fire, and big kunai over hammer for SMBZ v4 version, so I was just asking to make sure. Plus the textures don't look that bad after shrinking them by half once, though some editing is needed to get rid of some spots on places like Mario's nose and mustache.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Heart Container

« Reply #9289 on: January 12, 2013, 12:40:05 PM »

Well he did say that, but the Mario The Ninja option for the poll says that naruto outfit for mario, sage over cape mode,Tailed beast over Fire, and big kunai over hammer for SMBZ v4 version, so I was just asking to make sure. Plus the textures don't look that bad after shrinking them by half once, though some editing is needed to get rid of some spots on places like Mario's nose and mustache.
    Oh okay. I would honestly rather have Hammer Mario over Tanooki or Cape but file size won't let that happen Tongue

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #9290 on: January 12, 2013, 12:47:11 PM »

Oh okay. I would honestly rather have Hammer Mario over Tanooki or Cape but file size won't let that happen Tongue
    Well if I remember correctly, I think Mariodk was going to make an alternate moveset to have Racoon/Tanooki Powerup, so he might make one that has teh Hammer Suit, though I'm not sure if he will.

SwingSet
    Holy Kitten

taunt

• Awards Pin Collector Dedicated Hacker Fiery Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9291 on: January 12, 2013, 01:06:38 PM »

That is if KTH can get the filesize low enough for SMBZ v4. Oh shi~
    Wait, didn't Nanobuds make a tutorial for merging textures to reduce file size?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #9292 on: January 12, 2013, 04:56:44 PM »

He did, Mariodk you should use that tutorial to make most, if not all, of the suits to use one texture. Awesome Face

slayermarth101
    Child of Prophecy
    Heroic Kitten

Marth is my main main. >:D

• Awards Rising Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9293 on: January 12, 2013, 06:13:10 PM »

[Brawl Hacks] Tutorials: Combining textures to save filespace

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9294 on: January 12, 2013, 11:30:18 PM »

atleast i got that to work
    only use 1 animetion total for take hat on back/head:
    code it the animetion run backwards then take hat on the head
    right now using marth´s model changers but they work xd

i love that animetion skip frame code i discovered
    used it on Gotenks(down-B),vegeta(FSes),luffy(this taunt),SMBZ mario v4(the SMW cape glide)(preview of that as soon i got the moving/fly upward limit part to work right)

Wow looks awesome. Hope luffy gets done before i stop brawl hacking and going on KCMM for a while xD Anyways keep up great work Cheesy

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9295 on: January 13, 2013, 02:36:20 PM »

its not the textures that is the problem on SMBZ mario
    its the model cuz of it is already almost 2x mario model in one(fire+normal) but im still surpriced over the smbz mario models do not leg at all in the wii or emulator(if not a bad pc)
    « Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 02:38:33 PM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Battleon469
    Extreme Kitten

The Power.

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9296 on: January 14, 2013, 12:06:34 PM »

I really want SMBZ sonic v2 to win! Smiley

[/url]

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9297 on: January 14, 2013, 03:39:39 PM »

I voted for the updates and would of voted for goku if he is up there xD but naruto is my 2nd favorite so ya..... lol

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #9298 on: January 14, 2013, 05:11:53 PM »

its not the textures that is the problem on SMBZ mario its the model cuz of it is already almost 2x mario model in one(fire+normal) but im still surpriced over the smbz mario models do not leg at all in the wii or emulator(if not a bad pc)
    Well maybe there's a way to do the Fire by pat0, since the Normal and Fire textures are just recolors of each other, if it could be done with pat0, it'd save a lot of model data that could be used for another PowerUp. Though I don't think it can be done since pat0 isn't effected by model changers, which is what determins the PowerUp. :/

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9299 on: January 14, 2013, 11:45:54 PM »

Well maybe there's a way to do the Fire by pat0, since the Normal and Fire textures are just recolors of each other, if it could be done with pat0, it'd save a lot of model data that could be used for another PowerUp. Though I don't think it can be done since pat0 isn't effected by model changers, which is what determins the PowerUp. :/
    if i do pat0 method i needing 2x of all animetions/subactions
    cuz pat0 method do not work with if: Bits so modes in PSA
    it is only in animetions and there is non texture change(like as model change) code in PSA

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Pages:  1 ... 617 618 619 [620] 621 622 623 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: