Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Well the texture could always be lowered if needed, also sorry Mariodk if this get annoying, but the Powerups for v4 are Normal, Fire, Flying, and Hammer correct? With Racoon/Tanooki as an alternate PSA version? If I make Tanooki Bros before SMBZ v4 is made, or even after it's made, can it be used in the moveset if possible?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 12, 2013, 06:04:49 PM
Well the texture could always be lowered if needed, also sorry Mariodk if this get annoying, but the Powerups for v4 are Normal, Fire, Flying, and Hammer correct? With Racoon/Tanooki as an alternate PSA version? If I make Tanooki Bros before SMBZ v4 is made, or even after it's made, can it be used in the moveset if possible?
I thought he was only doing Normal, Flying, and Fire? Didn't he say Hammer is way above file size? And if you lower the texture, it makes it look like Crap


Quote from: ShadowWolf on January 12, 2013, 06:17:15 PMI thought he was only doing Normal, Flying, and Fire? Didn't he say Hammer is way above file size? And if you lower the texture, it makes it look like Crap
Well he did say that, but the Mario The Ninja option for the poll says that naruto outfit for mario, sage over cape mode,Tailed beast over Fire, and big kunai over hammer for SMBZ v4 version, so I was just asking to make sure. Plus the textures don't look that bad after shrinking them by half once, though some editing is needed to get rid of some spots on places like Mario's nose and mustache.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 12, 2013, 07:36:15 PM
Well he did say that, but the Mario The Ninja option for the poll says that naruto outfit for mario, sage over cape mode,Tailed beast over Fire, and big kunai over hammer for SMBZ v4 version, so I was just asking to make sure. Plus the textures don't look that bad after shrinking them by half once, though some editing is needed to get rid of some spots on places like Mario's nose and mustache.
Oh okay. I would honestly rather have Hammer Mario over Tanooki or Cape but file size won't let that happen :P

Quote from: ShadowWolf on January 12, 2013, 07:40:05 PMOh okay. I would honestly rather have Hammer Mario over Tanooki or Cape but file size won't let that happen :P
Well if I remember correctly, I think Mariodk was going to make an alternate moveset to have Racoon/Tanooki Powerup, so he might make one that has teh Hammer Suit, though I'm not sure if he will.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on January 12, 2013, 02:39:37 AM
That is if KTH can get the filesize low enough for SMBZ v4. :oshi:
Wait, didn't Nanobuds make a tutorial for merging textures to reduce file size?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Lee on January 12, 2013, 08:06:38 PMWait, didn't Nanobuds make a tutorial for merging textures to reduce file size?
He did, Mariodk you should use that tutorial to make most, if not all, of the suits to use one texture. :af:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: Mariodk on January 11, 2013, 10:03:11 PM

atleast i got that to work
only use 1 animetion total for take hat on back/head:
code it the animetion run backwards then take hat on the head
right now using marth´s model changers but they work xd

i love that animetion skip frame code i discovered
used it on Gotenks(down-B),vegeta(FSes),luffy(this taunt),SMBZ mario v4(the SMW cape glide)(preview of that as soon i got the moving/fly upward limit part to work right)
Wow looks awesome. Hope luffy gets done before i stop brawl hacking and going on KCMM for a while xD Anyways keep up great work :D

its not the textures that is the problem on SMBZ mario
its the model cuz of it is already almost 2x mario model in one(fire+normal) but im still surpriced over the smbz mario models do not leg at all in the wii or emulator(if not a bad pc)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


I voted for the updates and would of voted for goku if he is up there xD but naruto is my 2nd favorite so ya..... lol

Quote from: Mariodk on January 13, 2013, 09:36:20 PMits not the textures that is the problem on SMBZ mario its the model cuz of it is already almost 2x mario model in one(fire+normal) but im still surpriced over the smbz mario models do not leg at all in the wii or emulator(if not a bad pc)
Well maybe there's a way to do the Fire by pat0, since the Normal and Fire textures are just recolors of each other, if it could be done with pat0, it'd save a lot of model data that could be used for another PowerUp. Though I don't think it can be done since pat0 isn't effected by model changers, which is what determins the PowerUp. :/
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 15, 2013, 12:11:53 AM
Well maybe there's a way to do the Fire by pat0, since the Normal and Fire textures are just recolors of each other, if it could be done with pat0, it'd save a lot of model data that could be used for another PowerUp. Though I don't think it can be done since pat0 isn't effected by model changers, which is what determins the PowerUp. :/
if i do pat0 method i needing 2x of all animetions/subactions
cuz pat0 method do not work with if: Bits so modes in PSA
it is only in animetions and there is non texture change(like as model change) code in PSA
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later