Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

oh yea and make an optional ssj/ssj4 vegeta taunt for ppl who dont use taunts that powe ppl up :) if u culd just make the down taunt SSJ/ SSJ4 if u press A but it wont power u up :) that wuld be awesome

Quote from: rax189 on June 18, 2013, 12:12:40 AM
oh yea and make an optional ssj/ssj4 vegeta taunt for ppl who dont use taunts that powe ppl up :) if u culd just make the down taunt SSJ/ SSJ4 if u press A but it wont power u up :) that wuld be awesome
that will not happen

Quote from: AnImAiNe on June 17, 2013, 11:22:54 PM
Vegeta's Down special was useless for me/to me
if needing a new attack i needing to make animetions so thats not gonna happen in this update
Quote from: rax189 on June 17, 2013, 11:10:16 PM
well if i recall his galic gun over powers the kamehameha and thats a no no xD Also will u still give him the DBZ sound effects of punching and what not? I didnt like that because it would lag a little and didnt fit in when fighting others? I say just use Brawl punches and what not but then again your the one making it so do what ever u want
he is already using DBZ sound effects
some charaters also got they own sound effects for punchs/Kicks aswell so why not vegeta?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: chaomaster on June 18, 2013, 08:01:56 AM
Which PSA project are you currently working on?
Super buu/kid buu moveset in 1(aka Majin buu moveset) right now but after i done animetions i will rebuilding vegeta´s PSA and then

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on June 19, 2013, 03:47:09 PM
Super buu/kid buu moveset in 1(aka Majin buu moveset) right now but after i done animetions i will rebuilding vegeta´s PSA and then

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Dude, for me the current Majin bu, it's simply perfect, and the most balanced, with better graphical design of all of your PSA-Model-Texture characters ever done.
**********************
Friend code: 2710-2190-3673

also i will be Removing 2 win from Buu
to be safe to have Filesize for Face/Horn Animted
and his Win will be Eating Candy/eat (or if somehow possible Turn the losers to Candy and eat them)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

wow 2 years later and your topic is still on the first page. XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Wow, it's amazing how Mariodk shows previews of Buu and yet the replies are about a Naruto PSA that hasn't had any previews in months, and is getting close to being cancelled due to being annoyed by people.
To change the topic, how's Vegeta coming along? If you can, can you use the original English 9001 voice instead of the American? Because I like it better when he screams it instead of saying like he's annoyed. Or even better use the TeamFourStar version. XD
Also Buu looks great so far, looking forward to him.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 21, 2013, 10:00:42 PM
To change the topic, how's Vegeta coming along? If you can, can you use the original English 9001 voice instead of the American? Because I like it better when he screams it instead of saying like he's annoyed.

In DBZ Kai, Sabat actually yells like Drummond does when he says 9000

And no, no team four star...

Maybe...


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well maybe as a Win, where Vegeta says the whole two lines....or maybe it'd be better to just do that as a YouTube vid. Well I'll add that to my list of parodies to do in the future. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Guys.

The Off-Topic-ness.

Stahp.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

How is it off topic? I'm suggesting what I would like to see in Mariodk's Vegeta update.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 22, 2013, 07:23:39 PM
How is it off topic? I'm suggesting what I would like to see in Mariodk's Vegeta update.
its not man dont worry, hes talking about all the other posts that he deleted :P

Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 20, 2013, 12:52:48 AM
wow 2 years later and your topic is still on the first page. XD
i think its cuz i do a awesome work on my hacks xD
i even tried a time where i have not uploaded a hack and try to let this page come to page 2 but ppl still posting XD

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 21, 2013, 10:00:42 PM
Wow, it's amazing how Mariodk shows previews of Buu and yet the replies are about a Naruto PSA that hasn't had any previews in months, and is getting close to being cancelled due to being annoyed by people.
To change the topic, how's Vegeta coming along? If you can, can you use the original English 9001 voice instead of the American? Because I like it better when he screams it instead of saying like he's annoyed. Or even better use the TeamFourStar version. XD
Also Buu looks great so far, looking forward to him.
i just remake the SFX pack for vegeta and later can ppl edit it as they wanted
also i kinda fixed Gotenks´s SFX pack( i hope)



anyway starting on PSAing Buu now since all his animetions but animte the horn more,Face animetions(since face is not rigged yet),1 throw
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later