Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: chaomaster on June 28, 2013, 04:59:22 AM
Speaking of SFXs how do you put them in?
as i say to any other who all time ask that since ppl still have not found out how
check for the guides
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on June 22, 2013, 08:27:03 PM
i think its cuz i do a awesome work on my hacks xD
i even tried a time where i have not uploaded a hack and try to let this page come to page 2 but ppl still posting XD
i just remake the SFX pack for vegeta and later can ppl edit it as they wanted
also i kinda fixed Gotenks´s SFX pack( i hope)



anyway starting on PSAing Buu now since all his animetions but animte the horn more,Face animetions(since face is not rigged yet),1 throw
i hate to burst your bubble, but even though your work is awesome, the recognition you have is more for the faces of your hacks than the hacks themselves...
not saying your work is bad, indeed it's still improving on every release and it's great, but your fandom is mainly not YOURs, but DBZ's...

He does have a point there, and the SMBZ hacks are famous because...well it is Alvin's idea of what DBZ would be like with Mario & Sonic characters, so that's probably where a good portion of the fans came from. :P
I download your work because they are yours and are always amazing.
@chaomaster Look up how to use SuperSawnds.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: joke king on June 28, 2013, 08:52:19 AM
i hate to burst your bubble, but even though your work is awesome, the recognition you have is more for the faces of your hacks than the hacks themselves...
not saying your work is bad, indeed it's still improving on every release and it's great, but your fandom is mainly not YOURs, but DBZ's...

Another important thing is that he puts out things at a rather consistent and decent rate. Notice what happens to users threads when they go on hiatuses/leavings/droughts of content like mine's, SDoom, and others.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on July 01, 2013, 09:55:25 PM
Another important thing is that he puts out things at a rather consistent and decent rate. Notice what happens to users threads when they go on hiatuses/leavings/droughts of content like mine's, SDoom, and others.
That's mainly due to things such as life events, school, etc.

But in my case, it's lack of motivation and ambition (also slightly in the case of lack of attention). In the case of my Public Demo of my Raptor PSA, I had to forcefully motivate myself in order to even get started on it.

I want to get back into PSA work, I just don't currently have the motivation/ambition to do so on my own...

But enough rambling from me. :v

MDK does a good job on his characters, especially GFX models. But like myself, MDK needs to make his animations better.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

yea some times lazyness beats us in the ass
mariodk has done a lot of work
-i think the super saying hair by final smash was a pretty good trick,
-teleportation
-transforming characters
-and gotenks cinematic FS(the one with the ghosts that he canceled )

anyways those are the hacks that pop into my head when i think about his work
And like Itallion Stallion said; "The man gets [censored] done."
lol

even as we speak i think he is working on getting Ness Yo-yo to be a turning blade for a new Megaman PSA

Ive always liked LOVED the movesets that come from this guy, but i wish there was a way i could help make them come out faster XP

*I have NO experience in PSA hacks!* D'X
I'M JUST A DOOD

Quote from: joke king on June 28, 2013, 08:52:19 AM
i hate to burst your bubble, but even though your work is awesome, the recognition you have is more for the faces of your hacks than the hacks themselves...
not saying your work is bad, indeed it's still improving on every release and it's great, but your fandom is mainly not YOURs, but DBZ's...
kinda know that but i also know some non DBZ fans use like my goku hack since its a good moveset and they like it  
Quote from: KingJigglyTits on July 01, 2013, 10:21:59 PM

But in my case, it's lack of motivation
sometimes same here or busy doing other stuff on the PC like watching doctor who or other shows xD

also thanks for think my GFX models is good
also i know my animetions can be better but i think some of my newest unreleased work
have alot better animetions then my uploaded movesets now aswell as better GFX/PSA coding


also i got some news:
SMBZ mario V4: is kinda done just have to Fix Cape FS now and make models for it
Majin Buu Moveset: only Specials left and make a animetion of turn ppl to candy
Naruto Moveset: Got Rasengan kinda to work over a pikmin animetion as a article but thats anything new on him
Luffy: not sure how long epic pervy is with the animetions/models but will PSA him as soon i can then i get the files
Doctor Mario: not really more progress but i got idea how i will make random Pile colour on the N-B pile article now aswell as the pile on the win/taunt/the other pile based attacks

Goku updates: i think i do after megaman moveset and i think he will be over ToonLink
cuz of ToonLink dont got so many hacks
and he got alot of filesize in both model+animetions+PSA files
and if megaman moveset gets a Megaman X alt as i am sure i will make
we can have Megaman+Zero at same time aswell


also for the Making of Megaman can be faster and after I and GBC made the moveset model
i am sure needing animetions for Megaman
the moveset is kinda already writing down but some of the moves from SSB4 preview is not 100% possible like the up-B with the dog rush
so making it into the up-B of SSBFlash2 instead
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Can't wait for Dr. Mario and Mario SMBZ v4. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 03, 2013, 02:54:24 AM
Can't wait for Dr. Mario and Mario SMBZ v4. :D
as soon i got the GFX right
im making a alittle preview of the Normal FS with get the star and run around and dmg anyone near
it is still alittle buggy on some attacks at same time have the star

Post Merge: July 03, 2013, 03:28:56 PM


the cape FS is almost done on SMBZ mario v4
i got the animetions to work just like as on the article on Super Sonic FS
now just moving part so he move like as Super Sonic FS

also got this to work:

the (no powerup mode) FS
use a star and move around damage anyone you touches
while you can do you own attacks
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

That is awesome, but is it just Super Sonic but with Mario? And is KTH's Wii U Mario going to work with this?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

What is missing to complete?
Qué te falta para terminarlo? (Mario SMBZ V4)
**********************
Friend code: 2710-2190-3673

So for SMBZ4, you just need to get it so Mario will actually move while flying around? If you can do that, can I use it for my SM64 moveset? I thought about making the FS to be the Wing Cap and have Mario fly around like Super Sonic, and it'd be a life saver if I can use your commands.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.