Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22



Quote from: Renova on July 19, 2013, 01:42:01 AMFire. Ice reminds me of Mario galaxy ice skating :-\
Yah it's confusing how the original Ice Mario was a powerup that made Mario freeze any water he touches and allows him to skate on it, whereas now Ice Mario is a light-blue Fire Mario throwing snowballs. :P It's funny that someone was able to make SMG Ice Mario work in SMG2.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

ok i am not adding fire&ice hitboxes yet
but i tested it and my idea worked

right now i have some stupid problems with SMBz mario v4
and i PSAed anything in brawlbox v68(was that be that one cuz of copy/paste subroutines) and now it working even less and even more bugs then before
and doctor mario mainly only needing random pile colour/FS done and then dr mario is done
Majin buu psa just needing throws fixed for the new model/specials

so i guess Buu, dr mario or Maybe even Megaman is one of my next released hacks
if not 3 model imports i have worked on and non previews of it here (yet)
but i can say who the 3 model imports will be over:
1 over link hint: a blue "insert whatever this is here" over shield and a "insert a fast charater name here" Screwdriver over Sword
1 over samus: some thing there is the colour: silver/gray
1(kinda 2) over ICs

2 of these model imports is from same serie btw and a serie i have non hacks of (yet)
so you can guess Who
    atleast Doctor Mario is the closest to be done as soon i find out how to make the piles random colours
                    idk who will be first done doctor mario,buu,megaman,one of my model imports of these 3

i dont think smbz mario 4 will be done until blackjax has finished that new moveset editor
cuz of i can´t psa the psa in Smash attack
so the psa will be too big filesized,dont have model changers for all the new stuff

and can´t PSA it in brawlbox v67(that version that works best if wanted the PSA to work without too many bugs) since i can´t copy/paste subroutine codes
and same with almost any other movesets i needing to copy/paste subroutines codes too and got too much problems with brawlbox v68 (even if code from a unedited moveset file) as i did on SMBZ mario v4

Post Merge: July 27, 2013, 06:29:46 PM

whatever i just post one of my model imports anyway
since it easy to guess
since i said:
     "insert alot of words here" who
                                 Doctor
and the other hints like "insert fast charater"= Sonic Screwdriver


over link
tardis over shield
sonic screwdriver over sword
almost done in rigging but fingers and needing more fixes on shoulders
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on July 27, 2013, 04:56:00 PMright now i have some stupid problems with SMBz mario v4 and i PSAed anything in brawlbox v68(was that be that one cuz of copy/paste subroutines) and now it working even less and even more bugs then before
Sometimes life just loves having a d**k punching party on random people, so I guess you're currently one of those people. Anyways that sucks that after going through all of that it's working less than before you started, which makes me sad because I know that I'll have to wait even longer for SMBZ v4. It's been one of the main reasons why I've been checking the vault the past week or two. Currently in the hacking Mario 64 mood at the moment, takes a long time making a maze level in Google Sketchup that'll look good and not be too easy or too difficult. I'm also in the mood to hack GoldenEye 007 and make Let's Play videos, I've just got too many things that need to be done...wait no actually I'm trying to get back into the Mario 64 video making feel. The only good side to having so many different hobbies on the computer is that I can switch between them instead of just not doing stuff on the computer.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Long time no news MDK anything to fill us in? Luffy, Naruto, Mario psas? Anything? hahaha Also love the tardis shield idea that was creative

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 29, 2013, 02:13:24 AM
Sometimes life just loves having a d**k punching party on random people, so I guess you're currently one of those people. Anyways that sucks that after going through all of that it's working less than before you started, which makes me sad because I know that I'll have to wait even longer for SMBZ v4. It's been one of the main reasons why I've been checking the vault the past week or two. Currently in the hacking Mario 64 mood at the moment, takes a long time making a maze level in Google Sketchup that'll look good and not be too easy or too difficult. I'm also in the mood to hack GoldenEye 007 and make Let's Play videos, I've just got too many things that need to be done...wait no actually I'm trying to get back into the Mario 64 video making feel. The only good side to having so many different hobbies on the computer is that I can switch between them instead of just not doing stuff on the computer.

I'm not trying to be mean about this, you know we're buddies, but it's his topic, not yours and you used half of that post to talk about your hacks.

But I personally think fire would be the best, when did Mario ever use ice in smbz?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

lol sorry, I was trying to explain why I look forward to his hacks so much, guess that's not what it ended up coming out as. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

You're making a Shadow too? What the heck, where was I when you announced that?

And I voted for Naruto.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


sadly no internet for a while
so had to take my laptop to the nearest free wifi to say this
but i got afew thing done

the doctor over link(tardis over Shield,sonic screwdriver over sword)
model edits ready for megaman moveset and alot of animetions too
Majin buu moveset just needing throws done and FS
Luffy i think epic pervy is working on and maybe soon done with animetions
shadow is also kinda done
and rest is still the same
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Okay I don't remember if you said this already, and don't worry reply whenever you can, but did you get the cape fs working? Last I heard was that you just had to get the movement, you go the animations to play but he stood still. Also did you decide on the hitboxes? I sorta forgot and I'm too tired to look at the other pages (past 2am here) XD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Hey MarioDK, is there any progress on the Naruto PSA over olimar?

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 07, 2013, 07:15:07 AM
Okay I don't remember if you said this already, and don't worry reply whenever you can, but did you get the cape fs working? Last I heard was that you just had to get the movement, you go the animations to play but he stood still. Also did you decide on the hitboxes? I sorta forgot and I'm too tired to look at the other pages (past 2am here) XD
still moving left
Quote from: narutofan1 on August 09, 2013, 03:45:30 PM
Hey MarioDK, is there any progress on the Naruto PSA over olimar?
stop asking all time


got internet but only for this weekend

and i have been worked on megaman&buu this whole time where i did not have internet
sadly i cant make any previews anyway cuz this pc i am at is too old for even brawlbox
maybe i dont think previews anytime this weekend but maybe in 2 weeks

only worked on megaman and buu cuz they dont screwed up and no freezes and bugs so far


next week i got internet (on my good PC) and so i am back and full motived again
and for the doctor only thing he needs is lower his texture/polygons and done
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later