Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 679 680 681 [682] 683 684 685 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2300712 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10215 on: January 22, 2014, 07:13:17 AM »

i dont think you should do psas that will require ppl to  get a clean setup becuase lets say

anyone that has brawlex running will need to reassign all the slots to make space for your extra mario slot even if it isnt visible on the css, then theres the css stuff becuase even if you dont have a slot shown like ZSS he needs to have his stuff setup or it will crash which will make everyone using brawl ex having to move all the css, result screen and all that stuff around

ppl that dont use brawl ex will have to get ride of the sc_character.pac,info.pac,stageresult and every file they have  their hacks costumes,css icons,names,stocks for yours with marioex added, you will probably get more pms from ppl saying it froze than you ever did with all the hacks, becuase ppl will say but i want to keep my css with all the work with css stuff for psas or just alternate recolours.

You will basically give tons of work to ppl that have brawlex running essentialy adding another char  if you dont want to loose  what you already have, and to those that dont have brawlex installed your forcing them to restart all the cosmetic stuff all over again

remenber brawlex isnt noob friendly at all.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10216 on: January 22, 2014, 07:22:00 AM »

i dont think you should do psas that will require ppl to  get a clean setup becuase lets say

anyone that has brawlex running will need to reassign all the slots to make space for your extra mario slot even if it isnt visible on the css, then theres the css stuff becuase even if you dont have a slot shown like ZSS he needs to have his stuff setup or it will crash which will make everyone using brawl ex having to move all the css, result screen and all that stuff around

ppl that dont use brawl ex will have to get ride of the sc_character.pac,info.pac,stageresult and every file they have  their hacks costumes,css icons,names,stocks for yours with marioex added, you will probably get more pms from ppl saying it froze than you ever did with all the hacks, becuase ppl will say but i want to keep my css with all the work with css stuff for psas or just alternate recolours.

You will basically give tons of work to ppl that have brawlex running essentialy adding another char  if you dont want to loose  what you already have, and to those that dont have brawlex installed your forcing them to restart all the cosmetic stuff all over again

remenber brawlex isnt noob friendly at all.
    then i just make afew versions of it:
    SMBZ mario v4 with 0-7 extra CSS slots

so they can use these setup on based on the SMBZ mario v4 moveset
    so all what they needing to do is add they´s CSPs&CSS icon and the charater files in the folders
    so ppl can built they´s setup around this

since v3.5 can´t get any bigger/better anyway cuz of filesize limits (mainly cuz of the Fire mario model part)

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Falconpunch1729
    Mega Kitten

YES!

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10217 on: January 22, 2014, 12:35:14 PM »

i have some questions about goku v2 and vegeta

on vegeta:have you manged to fix his almost random freezeing issue,if so,when will you update it?

for goku v2(remap),what is the new up special and down special?

did ya miss me?

warioman22
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10218 on: January 22, 2014, 03:03:02 PM »

Any updates regarding the Dalek PSA?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #10219 on: January 22, 2014, 03:19:34 PM »

Well it's a good thing I gave up on the cosmetics part for my Brawl because I'm always constantly replacing hacks, I'd have to constantly replace the images.
    If you can make into multiple versions for people who do and don't have BrawlEx, that'd probably the best.
    So how close would this v3.5 be to release on this thread? So hyped. Im srs here
    So since you're moving v4 to make use of BrawlEx, does that mean v5 is now v4? As in you're not making a v5 for some time because v4 will be basically the same setup?

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Yuuki Terumi
    Hyper Kitten

Alright, no more games!

• Awards Fiery Topic 128-bit Core Gamer Ceiling Cat Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10220 on: January 22, 2014, 03:59:58 PM »

Now I'm wondering...how many projects are you working on?

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10221 on: January 23, 2014, 04:18:02 AM »

i have some questions about goku v2 and vegeta

on vegeta:have you manged to fix his almost random freezeing issue,if so,when will you update it?

for goku v2(remap),what is the new up special and down special?
    vegeta i have fixed freezing
    and it was not randomly only if vegeta graps some charaters and will possible update it at same time as Goku

goku´s up-B is basely the same but alot revamped with new coding so it is a perfected Controlable teleport

Well it's a good thing I gave up on the cosmetics part for my Brawl because I'm always constantly replacing hacks, I'd have to constantly replace the images.
    If you can make into multiple versions for people who do and don't have BrawlEx, that'd probably the best.
    So how close would this v3.5 be to release on this thread? So hyped. Im srs here
    So since you're moving v4 to make use of BrawlEx, does that mean v5 is now v4? As in you're not making a v5 for some time because v4 will be basically the same setup?
    v3.5 will be released soon maybe a week or something
    v4 is what i have planed for v5
    cuz of v3.5 i can´t do more on it until transforming charater gets possible

and for v4 i will make some versions for the setup for SMBZ mario v4 with transfroming i think i will make these:
    -SMBZ v4 with fire mario (not CSS)slot(with 10x texture slots)+ 5x CSS&Charater slots(with 10 texture slots for each)
    and on these slots im planing to have a Mario Clone on all of them just as place holders
    so the slots are basely ready to be used for any charaters you want
    just replace the files/CSPs with anything you want

SMBZ v4 mario with Fire mario slot(10x texture slots for them so i possible do like P:M but not full doc mario colours maybe just doc mario take up 2x slots) and nothing else
    SMBZ mario v4 with Fire mario but SMBZ mario v4(cape&normal mode) replaces Ike and Fire mario replaces Mario
    SMBZ mario v4 without fire mario (so thats basely Mario PSAed to work over a Ike slot and then ported back to mario´s own slot by a .rel port) so transfroming here
    SMBZ mario v4´s Fire mario (basely just moveset files since i think any mario models here will work over fire mario moveset)
    « Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 04:20:19 AM by Mariodk » Logged

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Good Citizen Warm Welcomer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10222 on: January 23, 2014, 06:17:22 AM »

Haven't posted here in a while, just wanted to say good luck on the stuff you're working on, can't wait for smbz v4

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

justadood
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10223 on: January 24, 2014, 05:28:09 PM »

sooo... are you planning on using the cloning engine, so there's no need to replace characters to have multiple options for mario?

I'M JUST A DOOD

xXZythXfinintyXx
    Advanced Kitten

Meh...whateves

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10224 on: January 24, 2014, 09:08:02 PM »

Dr. Mario over Ike beta Version is out: Link:

broken link
    « Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 03:53:18 AM by xXZythXfinintyXx » Logged

I......don't have a sig.....

Falconpunch1729
    Mega Kitten

YES!

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10225 on: January 27, 2014, 01:07:29 PM »

found this on youtube:
    8-Bit Doctor Who Theme

if only he had his own video game XD

Post Merge: January 28, 2014, 01:04:50 PM
    i have a question:if i recall,you did have an update for gotenks over lucas,whats different from the previous version?
    « Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 01:04:50 PM by Falconpunch1729 » Logged

did ya miss me?

Falconpunch1729
    Mega Kitten

YES!

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10226 on: January 30, 2014, 06:52:52 PM »

Gotenks has a problem,when he says:go get em ghosts!,my game freezes,ive checked for modules,codes,etc.had none for lucas,can you please fix whatever is wrong with his voice please

did ya miss me?

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10227 on: February 01, 2014, 12:47:03 PM »

Gotenks has a problem,when he says:go get em ghosts!,my game freezes,ive checked for modules,codes,etc.had none for lucas,can you please fix whatever is wrong with his voice please
    try to check without sound pack
    cuz for me its works fine

found this on youtube:
    8-Bit Doctor Who Theme
    if only he had his own video game XD

Post Merge: January 28, 2014, 01:04:50 PM
    i have a question:if i recall,you did have an update for gotenks over lucas,whats different from the previous version?
    i have not done a update for GOtenks yet but i am alittle planing
    and the only different will possible be model&animation revamps+adding Model changers so you only needs 1x Texture slot for Normal/SSJ1/SSJ3 (and SSJ3 lighting effects)

sooo... are you planning on using the cloning engine, so there's no need to replace characters to have multiple options for mario?

im making afew versions of SMBZ mario v4(the one with transfroms) for setup on the Clone Engine aswell as no Clone Engine version with Fire mario over Mario and Normal/Cape mario over Ike (mainly the setup for Clone engine afew versions of that onces i learn thow that work since i have not had a chance to see how it works yet)

good news
    im not far from the new PC so i can soon countine modding again
    so i guess its fine to open op for Donate Button and see if anyone wanna help alittle

also dont try to add that Email to yours skype/MSN since i only use that email address for paypal/ebay stuff
    but i remove this button right after my new PC cuz getting real money cuz of i do modding as a hobby does not feel right and more feel like a real job then a hobby

i put this on first post aswell since first/2nd post still not have been remade (lazy me)
    and the first 2-3 mods i think i will be able to release soon after i get my PC
    will possible be:
    Goku moveset v2(pit,maybe a version with his own Slot)+a Surprise version i have been planed alittle
    SMBZ mario v4(alot of versions for that cuz of Clone engine is not noob friendly so will try to make it that by making alot of versions for this)
    SMBZ mario v3.5(for mainly ppl who dont/can´t use Clone engine or for ppl who only Will use Pal version of Brawl
    and the reason for i say: "will" and not: "is only able use pal version of brawl" since any PAL Wii/Wii Us can use the ntsc-U version of brawl just use usbloader with GEcko OS code support and be alittle Pirate and get a .iso of brawl ntsc-u)
    « Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 12:57:38 PM by Mariodk » Logged

Falconpunch1729
    Mega Kitten

YES!

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10228 on: February 01, 2014, 03:36:17 PM »

awesome,look forward to goku v2.

i have a thought on gotenks voice issue,since im useing the new gecko sound replacement engine,i think the bnk sound file might be a little big,i may lower the size of it,then see if it will work.

also i think this may be my last goku v2 question:what button commands do you use for activateing ssj 1,3,and 4?

did ya miss me?

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10229 on: February 01, 2014, 03:38:52 PM »

awesome,look forward to goku v2.

i have a thought on gotenks voice issue,since im useing the new gecko sound replacement engine,i think the bnk sound file might be a little big,i may lower the size of it,then see if it will work.

also i think this may be my last goku v2 question:what button commands do you use for activateing ssj 1,3,and 4?
    Down-taunt(if flashing yellow)
    not sure how the buttons will be on down-taunt for choose between that
    but will be something like
    Down-taunt(if flashing yellow and not holding A or B): SSJ1
    Down-taunt(if flashing yellow and Holding A): SSJ3 or SSJ4
    Down-taunt(if flashing yellow and Holding B): SSJ3 or SSJ4
    Down-taunt(if not Flashing yellow): Kaioken

Pages:  1 ... 679 680 681 [682] 683 684 685 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: