Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: MarioDK on June 02, 2011, 09:15:12 PM
i dont think sure what if your´s work better then THEUltima  
or THEUltima´s works better then yours
we dont know until it is done
True, but I fixed all glitches exept being thrown teleports him.
Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 02, 2011, 09:18:22 PM
My luigi can pick items, can throw and being grabed and renamed few bones.
Right now my only problem is running glitch.
I fixed that glitch without hexing or psa.
EDIT:Has some animation glitches that can't be fixed.
Currently on hold...
Pokemon yellow trainer on olimar 20%

Currently working on...
Mii on toonlink or peach 10%

anyway right now i am making a as noob friendly as possible Guide for replace Fludd to cape/wings/removed Fludd
with images instead a .txt
then i try to fix FS even more (hopefully atleast abit more fixed )
if that fails i just upload it with this:

+ bee/flying mario
and for ppl who had an older versio of SMBZ mario´s cape animations has to replace Animationdata[3] to that one i inc. in my package
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: THEUltima on June 02, 2011, 09:21:59 PM
True, but I fixed all glitches exept being thrown teleports him.I fixed that glitch without hexing or psa.

I did that happened to me too! I did fixed that on Luigi Model.

then i upload the next version of SMBZ mario please give me feedback :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: MarioDK on June 02, 2011, 09:30:06 PM
then i upload the next version of SMBZ mario please give me feedback :D
Great! Can't wait my favorite Mario moveset.
Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 02, 2011, 09:32:07 PM
feedback?
I don't know that means?
LOL. It means to tell him what you think about what he has said.
Currently on hold...
Pokemon yellow trainer on olimar 20%

Currently working on...
Mii on toonlink or peach 10%

Quote from: THEUltima on June 02, 2011, 09:35:28 PM
Great! Can't wait my favorite Mario moveset.LOL. It means to tell him what you think about what he has said.

oh. I stopped work on Luigi over Mario.

one problem for the Luigi over mario on side-B(not sure they is other Animations they do this):
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Luigi's half body is under stage makeing Luigi to move stange?

nope this is the problem on Side-B for oneslot Luigi over mario
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 02, 2011, 09:43:58 PM
one problem for the Luigi over mario on side-B(not sure they is other Animations they do this):

That's one glitch i couldn't fix. It's caused by the FitMarioMotionetc.pac. NOT too big a deal though.
Currently on hold...
Pokemon yellow trainer on olimar 20%

Currently working on...
Mii on toonlink or peach 10%

Quote from: MarioDK on June 02, 2011, 09:48:05 PM
nope this is the problem on Side-B for oneslot Luigi over mario

oh... You tested Luigi being grabed?

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 02, 2011, 09:50:52 PM
oh... You tested Luigi being grabed?
It works because I made it and tested.
Currently on hold...
Pokemon yellow trainer on olimar 20%

Currently working on...
Mii on toonlink or peach 10%


Oh yeah, It's because i had to swap the names of XRotN and TransN. Other wise he'd have the walking glitch.
Currently on hold...
Pokemon yellow trainer on olimar 20%

Currently working on...
Mii on toonlink or peach 10%