Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

i think the hex way will be better :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: THEUltima on June 02, 2011, 09:58:13 PM
Oh yeah, It's because i had to swap the names of XRotN and TransN. Other wise he'd have the walking glitch.

I did hexing XRotN and TransN's bone index.

Quote from: MarioDK on June 02, 2011, 09:59:06 PM
i think the hex way will be better :D
I tried that and it froze when i use a special. Also stange stuff happened.
Currently on hold...
Pokemon yellow trainer on olimar 20%

Currently working on...
Mii on toonlink or peach 10%

Quote from: THEUltima on June 02, 2011, 10:00:42 PM
I tried that and it froze when i use a special. Also stange stuff happened.

I did hexing don't froze game.

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 02, 2011, 10:02:29 PM
I did hexing don't froze game.
Then you fix it, but use this.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jrztiv5eiw1siay
credit me though, because I did do alot of work.
Currently on hold...
Pokemon yellow trainer on olimar 20%

Currently working on...
Mii on toonlink or peach 10%


ok V1.6 SMBZ mario moveset will inc. this:
afew powerups for the PSA/fixed winged cap and also you have to replace Animationdata[3] now to the one in the package for cape or wings
alot better Down-B (both animation/PSA)
afew nerfs/buffs on some attacks
new F-tilt (also a hammer attack) (only maybe if swing4 animation can be used as a F-tilt)
fixed afew bugs (not FS)
and if we can get Luigi 100% working this version will also inc. SMBZ Luigi  :af2:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Currently on hold...
Pokemon yellow trainer on olimar 20%

Currently working on...
Mii on toonlink or peach 10%


Quote from: MarioDK on June 02, 2011, 10:15:53 PM
ok V1.6 SMBZ mario moveset will inc. this:
afew powerups for the PSA/fixed winged cap and also you have to replace Animationdata[3] now to the one in the package for cape or wings
alot better Down-B (both animation/PSA)
afew nerfs/buffs on some attacks
new F-tilt (also a hammer attack) (only maybe if swing4 animation can be used as a F-tilt)
fixed afew bugs (not FS)
and if we can get Luigi 100% working this version will also inc. SMBZ Luigi  :af2:
Send me your FitMarioMotionetc.pac for me to fix it.
Currently on hold...
Pokemon yellow trainer on olimar 20%

Currently working on...
Mii on toonlink or peach 10%

just copy hurtboxes, bone refs, items holding from FitLuigi.pac to FitMario.pac

Quote from: THEUltima on June 02, 2011, 10:20:53 PM
Send me your FitMarioMotionetc.pac for me to fix it.
not yet i am not done yet :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 02, 2011, 10:33:24 PM
not yet i am not done yet :D
Ok, but before you release it, give it to me so I fix it.
Currently on hold...
Pokemon yellow trainer on olimar 20%

Currently working on...
Mii on toonlink or peach 10%

lol for some reason i can´t open the flying mario texture with BrawlBox and thats means too i can´t get that for this psa
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 02, 2011, 10:39:55 PM
lol for some reason i can´t open the flying mario texture with BrawlBox and thats means too i can´t get that for this psa

Which file you open with BrawlBox?