Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 14, 2011, 04:54:09 PM
goku kid....?
you dont have to say it
but anyway yes it is the import over Ness and working with Ness animations
but my idea for rename Bones on the model to fit for a Brawl Char. Bone names and fix Animations Failed  :'(
even after i fixed a animation the model looks really stupid

but i got a plan B atleast
port the vertex over ness but i am still not sure since the vertex needs a revamp to more like Kid goku and dont got that Lucas-ish face
i needing also someone who can do that to Gotenks
if not Kid goku over ness but Lucas it will be Gotenks over Ness
it will be Kid goku(Gt) First since i already got animation from Adult Goku PSA

kid Goku(GT) is almost a Clone of adult Goku it will be like toonLink/Link
but still afew changes: Side-B DragonFist,up-B something like Lucario´s(since kid goku (Gt) can´t teleport), Down--B(not sure yet)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Do you know how to rip models from other games? I need some ripped models
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

nope used this:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3427
i still got the files :D
right now i an rebuild First post :D and merge Project Dragonball thread to here too
since ppl talking about the moveset here on Project Dragonball thread
and Project Dragonball movesets here so i just merge my thread+Project Dragonball thread
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

for the FS, why dont u make the final blow a hammer hit???

the FS is not 100% dont yet
the video was mainly for show my idea
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

It's a cool Final Smash but like Jokekid I think the last hit should be something with Mario's Hammer, because you already used the Mario Tornado for the first hit. It isn't that great if he makes it again IMO.  xD

i am thinking he using Down-Smash on last hit or N-Air(but higher dmg/knockback)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 14, 2011, 06:28:14 PM
i am thinking he using Down-Smash on last it or N-Air(but higher dmg/knockback)

What about using that awesome new Side Smash? Or maybe something like Luigi's Up-B?

it need to be a attack that make dmg around mario not just in front of mario
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

are you ever gonna add a gliding feature 2 smbz mario i remember you talking about that a while back

nope i think the Falling speed on cape is fine
but i will maybe do so air dodges after up-B(cape) is possible but you go in helpless mode again after the dodge you can only do dodges
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

this sounds awesome. :D so when can we expect this to come out?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

i dont know self as soon the things will work as i wanted :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ok then. :D i can't wait to add this mario.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.