Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 10, 2011, 02:48:53 PMYou did remove Eye/slope event? what these event affect?
yes
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


pics of other animtions so we can see what u mean byt the errors
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Neku Sakuraba (aka SonicBrawler) on August 10, 2011, 03:10:34 PMpics of other animtions so we can see what u mean byt the errors

wings is not Animated on most animtions.

i dont know why that bug
maybe check the wing Animations

and again today i have been busy with irl thing so again almost no progress on Goku/Gotenks
i think in the weekend i should(hopefully) get Goku ready to send to ppl who can and Will help
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

hey mariodk, has you heard that StarWaffle may vertex baby bros on ice climbers?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Person on August 10, 2011, 08:55:01 PMhey mariodk, has you heard that StarWaffle may vertex baby bros on ice climbers?
yeah and i hope he will do it
if he will that will be after Gotenks :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

For the gotenks entry data there's already a goten hack over lucas

Cast of Smash Bros:
[move] :drmario: :mario: :luigi: :peach: :bowser: :dk: :diddy: :yoshi: :wario: :wario2: :link: :zelda: :sheik: :ganon: :tlink: :ylink: :samus: :zsuit: :pit: :rob: :popo: :kirby: :mk: :dedede: :olimar: :fox: :falco: :wolf: :falcon: :pichu: :pikachu: :poketrainer: :squirtle: :ivysaur: :charizard: :lucario: :mewtwo: :jiggly: :marth: :ike: :roy: :ness: :lucas: :gw: :snake: :sonic:[/move]

Hey MarioDK,
Have you seen the amazing Vertex of Espio?
I have seen you have made a Shadow over Donkey Kong.
If you have a lot of time a have an idea again  :laugh: :laugh:
I don´t want to stress you but can you chain a pair of animations or effects of Shadow and port it over someone else for an Espio hack?

And how far is Goku?
I´m waiting for Goku  :af:
Love it


Quote from: DJ Lowgey on August 11, 2011, 10:16:07 AMHey MarioDK, Have you seen the amazing Vertex of Espio? I have seen you have made a Shadow over Donkey Kong. If you have a lot of time a have an idea again  :laugh: :laugh: I don´t want to stress you but can you chain a pair of animations or effects of Shadow and port it over someone else for an Espio hack? And how far is Goku? I´m waiting for Goku  :af: Love it
Goku is going good and for Shadow i will port him over Fox since i got afew idea like to do so Chaos spear can be refled and etc. :D
so it is a revamp of Shadow over Fox with Sdo0m´s v2 moveset(with better chaos spear)
since we getting silver over falco  and Wolf will be Vegeta :D
so i getting Donkey Kong back again and maybe ShadowFox can get kirbyhat
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

that would be awesome! :D


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Your Vegeta's attacks, even though I did say Goku will be over Pit and filling up my one and only anime slot, I don't mind incorporating Vegeta's specials innto other characters, but what would you say on the subject, MDK?

Quote from: Triforce Zelda on August 11, 2011, 04:37:44 PMYour Vegeta's attacks, even though I did say Goku will be over Pit and filling up my one and only anime slot, I don't mind incorporating Vegeta's specials innto other characters, but what would you say on the subject, MDK?
ï still will say Goku over Pit since that one will get SSJ mode instead Kaioken(maybe both if i can port that Fire like GFX on Cp. falcon to Pit)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later