Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Albafika on November 15, 2011, 10:38:07 PMGoku: His Fair (Spike) should have more startup lag, considering that move is easy to pull off. His Counter (Down B) needs a revision. It doesn't works al lthe time, and sometimes it behaves oddly, like it'd trigger and it doesn't, and sometimes he uses it, and appears above with the same animation he was while on floor using it. Also, it doesn't connects normally. His Aerial Side B must be changed in order to make Goku an unique character (That Side B is C. Falcon's) It'd be nice if you made custom throws for the missing ones, I like the Dthrow you have there. Kamehameha's charging animation (Neutral B) needs to be made more fluent, he looks too dull. His Ground Side B (Combo): I feel the combo should only "trigger' if first hit connects with a player, and if not, it'd cancel it. I don't like how you can spam it even when the enemy's not near, makes for a great tool to pursue an enemy a bit far. His Up B is nice, but it'd be nice is more GFX (And SFX) were added, sorta like Kid Buu's teleporting one? (I know you were limited on the PSA since it was over C. Falcon, but since you're porting it over someone else as I read in the OP, everything I've said should be possible) Kaioken: I think you should increase the damage he takes to 4%, it'd make it more balanced even for the main PSA. Overall, I feel animations are his most weak point, but judging by your current animating skills, you might be able to remake them and make them fluent. I really like you how you made SFX for him, the only step for completion would be the ones I've listed, I'd say. This PSA makes me feel nostalgic, you and SDo0m will end up making me re-watch DBZ's Anime with your Goku and Kid Buu. XD Now, regarding SMBZ Mario.... I accidentally downloaded the OP version <.<;, I'll come back with feedback for him later.
i see mainly about "B" attacks and animations some of the updates is easy to do and with the new model import it will be alittle easyer to make animations (i hope)
side-B(Air) i almost dont got any ideas for since combo attacks like on Ground dont work very well in air can anyway say the surprices i was talking about it is Goku over pit as soon i got beyond´s goku to work in 3ds max or i can´t do it with possible SSj mode
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on November 15, 2011, 10:45:21 PM
i see mainly about "B" attacks and animations some of the updates is easy to do and with the new model import it will be alittle easyer to make animations (i hope)
side-B(Air) i almost dont got any ideas for since combo attacks like on Ground dont work very well in ok i can anyway say the surprices i was talking about it is Goku over pit as soon i got beyond´s goku to work in 3ds max or i can´t do it with possible SSj mode
What I mean with Side B is: I like it, but I think the combo should activate ONLY if the first hit hits someone, if it misses, then no combo.

Quote from: Albafika on November 15, 2011, 10:52:41 PMWhat I mean with Side B is: I like it, but I think the combo should activate ONLY if the first hit hits someone, if it misses, then no combo.
i know how to do that since that is a really easy thing to do
anyway you said is possible over CF still :D (but SFX/GFX like Kid buu´s teleport over Goku´s)
Down-B counter attack i think i found a way to make it to work like my Gotenks´s old Down-B /alittle like Lucario´s
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on November 15, 2011, 10:55:11 PM
i know how to do that since that is a really easy thing to do
anyway you said is possible over CF still :D (but SFX/GFX like Kid buu´s teleport over Goku´s)
Down-B counter attack i think i found a way to make it to work like my Gotenks´s old Down-B /alittle like Lucario´s
No. I'm saying since you're porting him over someone else, that'll make it possible to add more sexy GFXs. =P

And if Down B connects if triggered nearly most of the time? Then great.

Quote from: Albafika on November 15, 2011, 10:56:07 PMNo. I'm saying since you're porting him over someone else, that'll make it possible to add more sexy GFXs. =P
yeah but i will  first do one of the last updates to over CF and then work on over Pit
and the other surprice cuz i dont want to miss the one i got over Pit now is WaLuigi over DDD(a real port not renaming method so he works perfect)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Waluigi is being updated soon, though, and it will use more GFXs, not sure if it'd be able to be ported either way.

Anyways, I'll test SMBZ Mairo later, let me know if you want me to test anything else.

i agree with the post abode like i said before the dowb needs psa and animation impovement and side b only going to the other animations if the first hits its an easy and  nice thing to do.
about side b in the air i would say ki blast  but i dont know
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

side b dosn't have to be a combo does it? you could do destructo disk, or like a tackle attack thats fast like
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
maybe it can work differently  than buu's rocket. i dont know if any of these work for you
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on November 16, 2011, 12:29:33 AM
side b dosn't have to be a combo does it? you could do destructo disk, or like a tackle attack thats fast like
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
maybe it can work differently  than buu's rocket. i dont know if any of these work for you
like this idea he will get kaioken aura and dash foward i think this is a good move :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

 ;D thank you
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

i think that is a good idea anyway will make  CSP/ revamp BPs  and add metal texture then i will upload Gotenks after Gotenks moveset i will do Goku updates
got beyond´s goku as .max file format now
so can easy do SSj1,2,3
and before vegeta moveset i will do Goku ported to pit and hopefully my idea for SSj mode will work
maybe we can get two SSJ modes : SSJ1 and SSj3
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hey MarioDK,
Love to see the preview of gotenks.
How is gotenks coming along I mean the psa?
Is the fusion dance possible?

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on November 16, 2011, 11:37:03 AMHey MarioDK, Love to see the preview of gotenks. How is gotenks coming along I mean the psa? Is the fusion dance possible?
yes it is but still needing to found out how to do afew thing
anyway making new CSP/BPs if not i am done today i think i will be it tomorrow with Gotenks models uploaded(not moveset yet)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hey MarioDK,  i got a bunch of sounds from DBZ. I was wondering if you would like them so you can make you Goku, Gotenks, Vegeta characters have a better sound effects, like for the Kamehameha charge and fire waves. Spirit Bomb fire. The SSJ Aura, Aura, stuff like that. Would you like these sound effects so you can give Goku another update to his voicepak?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on November 17, 2011, 07:48:36 PMHey MarioDK,  i got a bunch of sounds from DBZ. I was wondering if you would like them so you can make you Goku, Gotenks, Vegeta characters have a better sound effects, like for the Kamehameha charge and fire waves. Spirit Bomb fire. The SSJ Aura, Aura, stuff like that. Would you like these sound effects so you can give Goku another update to his voicepak?
can´t SFX hack(64 bit PC) so needing a other to do that
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later