KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

im on the wiiu and use the classic controller atached to the wiimote, srs i also cant beleive someone who owns a wii and only has the wiimote and nunchuk lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


On a side note, I got the tail how I wanted it for Raptor's Attack100Start revamp. Here's a top view.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 23, 2014, 04:41:20 PMCongratulations on hitting the big 5000 KJP!
You're three posts late.

Quote from: Carnage on May 23, 2014, 04:31:57 PM
im on the wiiu and use the classic controller atached to the wiimote, srs i also cant beleive someone who owns a wii and only has the wiimote and nunchuk lol
You have to take into consideration that there are people who could only buy the console, and not the Classic Controller.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 23, 2014, 04:51:32 PM
You have to take into consideration that there are people who could only buy the console, and not the Classic Controller.

^this.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

cmon the wii has been out for like ages  anyone could get a classic controller or a third party controller for close to nothing.

Without a classic controller ppl cant even play VC games and such that was the reason i got one when it was released mostly.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 23, 2014, 05:23:18 PM
cmon the wii has been out for like ages  anyone could get a classic controller or a third party controller for close to nothing.

Without a classic controller ppl cant even play VC games and such that was the reason i got one when it was released mostly.
Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

May 23, 2014, 05:35:01 PM #5451 Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 09:26:40 PM by Queen Chrysalis.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 23, 2014, 05:25:17 PM
Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
I have to agree with this. I'm barely able to pass the month without asking my grandma for food money


Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 23, 2014, 05:25:17 PM
Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
this ^

or, if someone has money, they have more important things to spend it on than a controller for a video game system.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 22, 2014, 04:15:21 PM
No thanks. That would be more work rather than getting a simple SoundBank Code to work.

Like I said, this PSA is virtually done. All that's needed is Standard (and possibly Mega X) Final Smash polish and Mega Y recolors.


I meant balancing wise, not all the fancy sfx stuff.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on May 23, 2014, 05:39:35 PMI meant balancing wise, not all the fancy sfx stuff.
I might consider allowing you to to make edits for the Brawl- version, but I'll do everything else.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 22, 2014, 09:50:04 PM
While I wait for updated feedback, I've started doing some more work on Raptor again.

Here's a (somewhat) Beta of the startup of Raptor's looping kick attack. I would like some thoughts and suggestions. Take note that I'm aware that the tail movement is wonky.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I actually rather like how Raptor places his tail when he leans back, as if he is balancing himself on it in quite a realistic way, since he bends it to the side instead of going the "pokemon" route and bounce on it X3 
You Never Know!

thanks for the explanation, btw King, i was just wondering if that suggestion would help people w/o the controllers for it.. (personally i use gamecube, but maybe some people are playing on wiiu w/o classic/something)

and the raptor looks awesome too, btw :D

one question about the charizard though, and i'm sorry if this is a dumb question cause it was answered or is just totally wrong, but are you making the two charizards sharing a slot on the CSS or something? i'm asking because i remember mariodk talking about making the different SMBZ marios going over oneslot as alts or something, but with slightly different movesets, and i was curious to whether you were going to try something similar, where X is over 5 skins and Y is over another 5..?
I'M JUST A DOOD

Quote from: justadood on May 23, 2014, 09:17:27 PMone question about the charizard though, and i'm sorry if this is a dumb question cause it was answered or is just totally wrong, but are you making the two charizards sharing a slot on the CSS or something?
Standard Charizard, Mega Charizard X, and Mega Charizard Y all share the same slot.

Quote from: justadood on May 23, 2014, 09:17:27 PMi'm asking because i remember mariodk talking about making the different SMBZ marios going over oneslot as alts or something, but with slightly different movesets, and i was curious to whether you were going to try something similar, where X is over 5 skins and Y is over another 5..?
That is something I will not do.

Mega Charizard X and Y are too powerful to just be picked from the CSS.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

oh, no, i meant the charizard that evolves into X and the charizard that evolves into Y, like are they gonna be on seperate slots?..** (now i guess you already answered that x3)
I'M JUST A DOOD

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 23, 2014, 09:22:14 PM
Mega Charizard X and Y are too powerful to just be picked from the CSS.
This made my day. But it's still a sad day for me.