DragonBrawl: is moving Thread(this not dead project) locking this Thread

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 24, 2011, 07:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

this is a poll

-
18 (58.1%)
-
13 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 07, 2011, 04:18:23 AM
How you know I'm planning for that Guide?
Guide for flag
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

awesome, maybe you should add a thread in tutorials and guides of how to make this flags and hex hacks(if you want) :)

that can be a awesome idea
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 07, 2011, 04:21:12 AM
so this one is just to fix Animations? like if you using Mario´s over Cp. falcon without edits

Yeah.... If you want more easier.

Quote from: Anivernage on June 07, 2011, 04:22:09 AM
awesome, maybe you should add a thread in tutorials and guides of how to make this flags and hex hacks(if you want) :)

I will add guide for model recolors for fireballs, lucario´s aura beam and others later.
Right now I will adding Guide for Flag.

awesome :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


good :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

anyone found how to hex model recoloer?
(I'm not talking about me.)

not me :D btw can that recolour way uses for make recolours for Vertexs too?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


i mean the same way you recolour with hex for GFX like fireballs/lucario´s FS GFX

can that way also be used for like if you wanted mario´s hat from red to pink
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

no...
Mario have colors data.
But effect whole model.

some models have more than 2 colors data.
Fireballs and lucario´s FS GFX have more than 2 colors data.


Quote from: ALEX_DX_67 on June 07, 2011, 11:08:43 AM
the spirit bomb is small
can you make the spirit bomb bigger
no it size is fine for brawl
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 07, 2011, 12:26:52 PM
no it size is fine for brawl
Yeah, that's Spirit Bomb. If it were to be bigger it would be Goku's Universal Spirit Bomb.
Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 07, 2011, 04:35:39 AM
New Guide for Flag is done!
Where's the guide?
Quote from: Anivernage on June 07, 2011, 03:35:31 AM
can also teach me how  to change color of gfx, like you did in the lucario´s aura beam you change from blue to yellow?
and if i can put more colors?
thanks ;D
I want to know, too.

Quote from: SmashClash on June 07, 2011, 02:56:56 PM
Yeah, that's Spirit Bomb. If it were to be bigger it would be Goku's Universal Spirit Bomb.

year a bigger spirit Bomb that´s what i mean

is he only bigger or whit more damage?