SKULL KID-Version 1.5 - About time I updated this :P

Started by DivineOverlord, March 29, 2011, 08:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

^
Why is that being posted here?
I just wasted two minutes of my life.
Thanks.

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

Quote from: ArcSage on April 14, 2011, 04:01:29 AM
^
Why is that being posted here?
I just wasted two minutes of my life.
Thanks.

Because I'll be using skull kid and the psa in said machinima, hence on-topic post =_=;
Fail Troll has failed to troll :notimp:

Seriously, two minutes and you're being an ass about it. Grow up...

I don't troll, because I hate trollers, I just hate random nonsense even more. :)
It was not mentioned in the video that this Skullkid PSA was being used. so how were we supposed to know. Like you said, you just left it there. :p

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

April 14, 2011, 04:37:47 AM #123 Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 04:39:35 AM by NaruZeldaMaster
Uhh, no offence, but your previous comment sure sounded like trolling to me >_> lol

what part of "Based on a creepy pasta story that ruled the internet" and the sub-title of "you shouldnt have done that" on the actual video made you think I WASNT using skull kid and the psa? XD Then there's the clips from Majora's Mask at the beginning

Seriously....I honestly thought that would imply enough, and if you couldn't see that....DERP! >_< XD

^ Um, what you just posted sounded like trolling to me.
Whatever though, if you think it belongs, I'm not going to keep arguing about this because it doesn't really matter.

Lets just all get along for the good of this SkullKid PSA.


Which brings me to a question DivineOverlord, if you still even read anything from this thread.
(I can't imagine why not)

Philia put a lot of effort into making the voices for SkullKid, but they are pretty much worthless in their current state. Are you planning at all to update this PSA so that the voices made by Philia are played at the correct time for his moveset? Notice this is an issue with the PSA and not the SFX file or else I'm sure it would have been fixed by now.
I would just hate for Philia's work to go to waste..

And if you are too busy for this,
Do you grant the permission for me or anyone else to update the PSA with the correct voices?

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Just because skull kid is in the video doesn't mean we're magically going to know that you're using this psa for it.
And even then it's still not really relevant. Sorry.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I very much hope this gets done somehow.

I might update him this weekend. I already have both faeries working good. We'll see when I have time. Today, I have to preform presentations for class. :/
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



April 14, 2011, 02:08:33 PM #128 Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 02:21:05 PM by Psycho Philia
Normally, I have to modify the voices a little, it won't be real modifications, as voices won't be moved, they will still be the same, but I received some reports saying that some voices are too low, especially the laughs and the scream. (the short, because the long I can't do anything for it and it seems not to be needed) I will try to make them better heard, but it won't change anything for the Fit.pac. But I don't know when I will do it...


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

April 15, 2011, 02:32:46 AM #129 Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 02:48:01 AM by diedhammer98
fairies, tatl and Tael is working good?

It's an interesting project.
Are you going to change the Specials? I don't like them.

WHY DO I HAVE A PAL WII? I WANT TO HEAR YOUR SOUND EFFECTS, TOO.

April 16, 2011, 10:34:50 PM #131 Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 10:38:15 PM by DivineOverlord
Yup, I was waiting for someone to make a blow pipe model for his specials but I don't think that'll ever happen. Right now, I just don't know what kind of specials to give him lol

@diedhammer98 -  yea they both work. I tested them out the other day.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Here's some ideas for specials.

Side B: He smacks Tael (or is it Tatl?) just like he does in that one cutscene. This time he sends him flying out in front of him doing darkness damage to whoever touches him.

Neutral B: Tatl/Tael pyre: Both fairies circle skull kid emitting protective flames that damage opponents who are close by.

Down B: Skulkid Scream: That annoying scream >=D Electrifies any nearby enemies and stuns enemies that are further away.

Up B: Nada...

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 16, 2011, 11:32:56 PM
Here's some ideas for specials.

Side B: He smacks Tael (or is it Tatl?) just like he does in that one cutscene. This time he sends him flying out in front of him doing darkness damage to whoever touches him.

Neutral B: Tatl/Tael pyre: Both fairies circle skull kid emitting protective flames that damage opponents who are close by.

Down B: Skulkid Scream: That annoying scream >=D Electrifies any nearby enemies and stuns enemies that are further away.

Up B: Nada...

sounds good ;D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


lol yay, I'd help with more ideas, but I got enough trouble coming up with moves for my weegee overlord XD (I actually wouldn't mind some anims if you could?)

it would be awesome if you could make it so that if the hitbox nails a ledge that he's teleported to grab it >=D