Sawndz 0.12 - RELEASED

Started by Jaklub, April 03, 2011, 06:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


First Smashbox/Brawlbox, then in game.

Also, first part of the tutorial is up.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

When I click on a wave it gives me an error. Am I supposed to be able to preview it?

And where is the tutorial?

If clicking on a Wave in SmashBox gives you an error, it means you can't preview it - that wave has nothing. I haven't tested if these can be replaced, they should be.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=24339.0
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Quote from: Jaklub on July 26, 2011, 07:56:20 PM
If clicking on a Wave in SmashBox gives you an error, it means you can't preview it - that wave has nothing. I haven't tested if these can be replaced, they should be.

I tired, it killed my brsar and I had to get a new one.
EDIT: Also sometimes adding sounds will cause other sounds to give me that error message.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

I replaced Wave 6 in joucyu group, which originally caused "Dividing by 0" error. It worked fine, no broken brsars.

So far every error I've noticed seems to be caused by incorrect .wav files, it seems.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Quote from: Jaklub on July 26, 2011, 08:14:00 PM
I replaced Wave 6 in joucyu group, which originally caused "Dividing by 0" error. It worked fine, no broken brsars.

So far every error I've noticed seems to be caused by incorrect .wav files, it seems.

Well I guess it's jsut me but my brsar dies alot, and I mean ALOT!
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

July 26, 2011, 08:26:24 PM #202 Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 08:33:21 PM by Jaklub
Try exporting your .wavs in Audacity everytime you want to insert them. Or put a test sample which you know does work before you want to insert something.

I'm going to release Sawndz 0.11 tomorrow. It will now pick the frequency not from wav file, but from spt. It should fix many problems, if it doesn't, there is not much I can do about the problematic wavs.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

EVERY wave in Smashbox gives me an error when I click it. I can't preview sounds.
It doesn't say anything about complying by 0.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on July 26, 2011, 08:43:23 PM
EVERY wave in Smashbox gives me an error when I click it. I can't preview sounds.
It doesn't say anything about complying by 0.
Are you by any change using a 64-bit computer?


You have to do it the hard way then - through the BrawlBox.

If you're not willing to search around this thread, wait for the tutorial.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Why is that?! Can't it be made to work for 64 bit computers?

I'm not aware of any ways to do so
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

You should find someone to help you with that. There must be a way.