Tell you what: You're getting Tabuu when he's done. :/

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, April 23, 2011, 05:46:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Who here still cares about Tabuu? I'm noticing the thread keeps dying.

I do, keep going
7 (70%)
Get lost, attention wh*re!
2 (20%)
No, I don't
0 (0%)
I just don't comment.
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Going to give a small glitch list (haven't checked to see if someone hasn't already made one)
1) Side-B: What it's supposed to do? It has no hit what-so-ever :/

2) Side-B Air: Doesn't really do anything but if you time it right and aim with precession, you can catch someone if you touch them with the heart of Tabuu but he immediately lets go :/

3) Neutral-B: Doesn't work how its supposed to in SSE, just a normal Warlock punch but with different animation :/

4) Neutral-B Air: Has no hit effect, what's it supposed to do? :/

5) Down-B: Has no hit effect what-so-ever :/

6) Down-A Air: It doesn't do anything AT ALL o_0

7) Side-Smash: Provides a small hit effect but only in the heart, no where else and its kind of hard in hitting someone with it :/

8) Neutral-A: Creates a hit effect but its way too high and can only hit people when in air (in range for hit) :/

9) Recovery: While performing recovery he transports himself to way far to the right or left (depending if where you are facing) and its very hard to handle that glitch when recovering ;/

That is all for now...

EDIT: And I KNOW that this is a beta, just letting you all know the glitchest

EDIT2: KC-MM turned my number 8 into a 8) face

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

so how is this project going? anyone has any updates to tell?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

where do i put the .brres files? any help?
I may be a newb but i sure can PAWN!!!

He's come a long way since the last post on this thread. I'm going to update the OP massively and bring this back to life.


It's not dead, folks. I just forgot to update it along with the Smashboards thread!


But from now on I'm going to update it.

Now I just need info such as Tabuu's file # for Effects and the IDs I can use.

And I'd say the animations are at least half done now.

September 17, 2011, 02:59:46 AM #128 Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 03:01:35 AM by diedhammer98
Tabuu have new Attacks now.
(for folks)

He's only missing 4:

SpecialHi
SpecialAirHi
AttackHi3
AttackHi4


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on September 17, 2011, 02:55:03 AM
But from now on I'm going to update it.

Now I just need info such as Tabuu's file # for Effects and the IDs I can use.

And I'd say the animations are at least half done now.
nice progress...
what do you mean with tabuu #?


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on September 17, 2011, 03:03:24 AM
He's only missing 4:

SpecialHi
SpecialAirHi
AttackHi3
AttackHi4
last i checked didnt tabuu special hi was the butterfly wings? and i think it worked preety well
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah, the animation for it is done, but not the hitboxes, etc. in PSA.