Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14
Author Topic: Beta Twilight Princess Ganondorf w/ sword. update.  (Read 70346 times)
Quicksilver
Hyper Kitten

woof

• Awards Fiery Topic Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #135 on: October 04, 2009, 01:35:19 AM »

remember. its this: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7VRGZJVU
    AND the one on the first page. see previous post.
    happy testing  AWESOME 2.0!
    « Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 09:15:06 PM by Quicksilver » Logged

I did not stay like  peter pan and the lost boys and I unfortunately grew up and moved on to other things. I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS WORK
    (it would be nice if you credited me tho :3)  have a great life everyone! Smiley

sora899
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #136 on: October 04, 2009, 07:31:07 AM »

Been a while since I had new movesets....I really need to try out making my own texture cause there rn't anymore sweet textures...If I know how to PSA I'd totally do a Dark Samus moveset...

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #137 on: October 04, 2009, 04:45:05 PM »

Been a while since I had new movesets....I really need to try out making my own texture cause there rn't anymore sweet textures...If I know how to PSA I'd totally do a Dark Samus moveset...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIOBlWnhbC4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIOBlWnhbC4</a>

enjoy. i need testing pronto! ive only got this week to release the beta!

I did not stay like  peter pan and the lost boys and I unfortunately grew up and moved on to other things. I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS WORK
    (it would be nice if you credited me tho :3)  have a great life everyone! Smiley

STUFF2o
    A Dapper Young Gentleman
    Supreme Kitten

Pimpin' IS easy!

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #138 on: October 04, 2009, 06:29:10 PM »

I highly recommend that you change this topic's title. 95% is Pre-Beta. At least make it Beta.

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #139 on: October 04, 2009, 06:32:05 PM »

OK good idea.
    btw heres a fix to a fix.
       http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7VRGZJVU
    i need a test on that one above as well as the one on the 1st page. forgot to fill in the flag values on a few attacks Angel
    « Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 09:15:27 PM by Quicksilver » Logged

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #140 on: October 04, 2009, 06:38:32 PM »

whoo! 100th post!  Kirby Dance
    i am now an advanced kitten! Awesome Face
    « Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 06:39:54 PM by Quicksilver » Logged

STUFF2o
    A Dapper Young Gentleman
    Supreme Kitten

Pimpin' IS easy!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #141 on: October 04, 2009, 06:41:52 PM »

So far I've noticed:
    1. Side Smash has no hitbox
    2. Side tilt has not hitbox and is crazy spammable.
    3. There's no Sparta kick (this is one of the few attacks that was actually in TP)
    4. Up Taunt still has same effects as old taunt.
    5. Up Air is hard to hit with.
    6. Reverse and Aerial Warlock Punches have no effects.
    7. Down B doesn't do anything.

Hope that helps. Also, are you going to change his aerial Down B, or revert his Down Air? It seems unnecessary having 2 identical moves.

Other than that, awesome sauce.

STUFF2o
    A Dapper Young Gentleman
    Supreme Kitten

Pimpin' IS easy!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #142 on: October 04, 2009, 06:42:30 PM »

whoo! 100th post!  Kirby Dance
    Congratulations, you've been selected to win an iPod Nano. Click here to claim your prize.
    « Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 07:21:07 PM by STUFF2o » Logged

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #143 on: October 04, 2009, 09:09:02 PM »

whoo! 100th post!  Kirby Dance
    Congratulations, you've been selected to win an iPod Nano. Click here to claim your prize.
    no.

which one did you try? did you take the one listed on the first page or the one in the link two posts ago? no sparta kick is bad news bears. it means that the if variable i used was off. i can fix that easy tho. once again please tell me which 1 ur reffering to.
    i know that the side smash had no hit boxes in the one on the first post, but i changed other things.

airial down B will be put to an entirely new move. im waiting to get other things working before bothering.

down B is a counter that activates when you let go of B and press and hold it. ull take %, but no knockback durring the whole pose, about 2 seconds. its like 4 times as long as a real counter, but u have to manually activate it and ull take the %.

one note about the side smash and dash attack of the newest post. durring a dash attack, you must keep holding the direction when pressing A. I do this automaticly, but idk how other players play, so that might actuially make a difference.

make sure to try out the newest one in the previous post, not on the main page.

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #144 on: October 04, 2009, 09:11:44 PM »

btw airial warlock punches not having effects are on purpose. im changing it to a lightning beam. i already have it figured out. i just dont want to add too many crazy things while the simple stuff isnt fixed.

ONCE AGAIN. USE THIS ONE: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7VRGZJVU
    u know what. im gonna edit the main page. this is getting too confusing.  Im srs here

things to do (once swrods fixed of corse): fix warlock punch, fix up throw, new airial down B (made, just waiting), and once im done with everything, make it so if the sword code isnt activated his A moves and tilt and whatnot are that of normal ganon. w/o sword, his arials will be changed and so will his taunts,upthrow, and upsmash. once again, done, but waiting to get to that point.  Awesome Face
    final smash will be done in a later version. lets just get the sword back to working. (note to self, never edit a previously working move. )
    « Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 09:23:52 PM by Quicksilver » Logged

Allbait
    Supreme Kitten

Fin Dovahkiin Fent Qahnaar Pah Paalle

• Awards Ninja Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #145 on: October 04, 2009, 10:09:46 PM »

btw airial warlock punches not having effects are on purpose. im changing it to a lightning beam. i already have it figured out. i just dont want to add too many crazy things while the simple stuff isnt fixed.

u know what. im gonna edit the main page. this is getting too confusing.  Im srs here

things to do (once swrods fixed of corse): fix warlock punch, fix up throw, new airial down B (made, just waiting), and once im done with everything, make it so if the sword code isnt activated his A moves and tilt and whatnot are that of normal ganon. w/o sword, his arials will be changed and so will his taunts,upthrow, and upsmash. once again, done, but waiting to get to that point.  Awesome Face
    final smash will be done in a later version. lets just get the sword back to working. (note to self, never edit a previously working move. )

You could always use a backup file and copy it and if you don't have one you can use the ones you uploaded earlier and copy and paste

Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
    4613-8365-7114

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #146 on: October 05, 2009, 12:06:37 AM »

u know what. im gonna edit the main page. this is getting too confusing.  Im srs here

things to do (once swrods fixed of corse): fix warlock punch, fix up throw, new airial down B (made, just waiting), and once im done with everything, make it so if the sword code isnt activated his A moves and tilt and whatnot are that of normal ganon. w/o sword, his arials will be changed and so will his taunts,upthrow, and upsmash. once again, done, but waiting to get to that point.  Awesome Face

You could always use a backup file and copy it and if you don't have one you can use the ones you uploaded earlier and copy and paste
    the problem is that the moves were on diff comands. Phantom Wing's code puts the upercut slash as the side A, however, i want it as the up A so he can have the sparta kick. HOWEVER, i cant transfer the ExternalSubRoutine: name=gameAnim_CmdSwordSwingDashCommon   . when i try to copy it, it doesnt work. i cant re-create it either. it seems that it will only work on subaction 122. therefore, i put If commands to lead it to subaction 50 (sparta kick). however, since the upercut slash animation would hapen before the change to the sparta kick, i increased fram speed by x8, then change to subaction 50 where i would be changed back to x1. it would be changed to x1 immediatly if used as the up tilt, which sends the command to subacction 122, uppercut slash.

i did loopholes and whatnot with everything. its not a matter of going back to a previous version, its a matter of making the previous version wok in a new way.

in a worst case sinerio, i will be forced to put sparta kick as a down tilt, sword uppercut as a side tilt, and something entirely new as an up tilt. then i would have to edit all the sword moves and it would look bad and play worse.

i think i found the answer in the latest update.
    this one:       http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7VRGZJVU         
    the one ive been pasting everywhere so i can get some feedback! ive gotta finish this asap! Im srs here
    btw all testers will have moves named after them in addition to being credited on the final release. tell me wat move u want named after u.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 12:11:45 AM by Quicksilver » Logged

Dotz
    Extreme Kitten

Universal Cosmic Destroyer

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #147 on: October 05, 2009, 12:18:50 AM »

please state when you no longer have to use the code for this character to work. I will happily test this out then. I need a psa to replace my spartaless one.

This is the greatest sig in the world.

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #148 on: October 05, 2009, 12:26:48 AM »

please state when you no longer have to use the code for this character to work. I will happily test this out then. I need a psa to replace my spartaless one.
    will do. idk how but i think its possible. some1 would have to translate the code into PSA format. any1 know how?
    codes are a mystery to me. i think phantom wings is the only hacker who actuially understands them. and I am far from worthy of asking help of the legendary Phantom Wings *bows*

Allbait
    Supreme Kitten

Fin Dovahkiin Fent Qahnaar Pah Paalle

• Awards Ninja Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #149 on: October 05, 2009, 11:02:22 AM »

will do. idk how but i think its possible. some1 would have to translate the code into PSA format. any1 know how?
    codes are a mystery to me. i think phantom wings is the only hacker who actuially understands them. and I am far from worthy of asking help of the legendary Phantom Wings *bows*
    That sucks...the fact that its hard for phantom wings to help and the fact that you forgot to kiss his feet lol

Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
    4613-8365-7114

Pages:  1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14
    Print
    Jump to: